Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting (49443 Views)

What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment While Job Hunting. / Some Fun While Job Hunting / Top 10 Legit Work From Home Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Osonddu: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Beckysexy:
I already have mine and it's generate more cash for me than all what you've listed above.
grin
#Don't ask me anything.
how much you dey charge per Night grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by AirstarKane(f): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Davidcorleone10:
Copywriting and Social media management are by far the most lucrative...

Just 6 months in and you'll be making $2000- $5000 per month...

Grateful to God I made this decision.
Can you please discuss? Does the social media thing also have to do with digital marketing? Explain further on the copywriting too
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by fafambo: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
microfixsynergy:
Good day all, pls I need an assistance from u people to survive this stay at home policy from the government, no cash with me, no food at home and don't even know how to survive d next 24 to 48 hours from now. Please assist if u can, God bless you.

Acct details:
GTBank
Sell your phone,use the money and feed

4 Likes

Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Scofieldgee(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Networking, join me in my Crowd 1 social networking...
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Uniqueteco(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
MaeBlocks:
Good day Davidcorleone10. Will you be willing to share your knowledge on Copywriting with me?

hit me bro, I'm interested
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Flame4chi(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Davidcorleone10:

Wow! How do I get to learn this skill Sir? I'll appreciate any help. Thanks.
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Davidcorleone10(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
AirstarKane:

Can you please discuss? Does the social media thing also have to do with digital marketing?

You basically manage Instagram and Facebook accounts for clients

Or

You manage yours, grow it and monetize it

4 Likes

Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by KingUg(m): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Davidcorleone10:

pls do you mind putting me through your response would be highly appreciated
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Daddyxyz: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Brendaniel:
I have been working from home for the past 3 years, I keep thanking God for giving me such, It was 3 years ago I found out the strength of the Nigerian ID and passport online, you might not know this, but your ID and passport and as a Nigerian is stronger than most Arab countries, even some of them you envy, what I do isn't freelancing and it's purely legit...

pls am interested am jobbles for over 2yrs pls help a brother
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by deeceo: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
CheedyJ:

They av listed jobs u can do to earn na,pick one & hustle oo...everywhere dry bro.

If he picks any of the above, is it today he will start to earn ?

Bro, may help come your way.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Daddyxyz: 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Brendaniel:
I have been working from home for the past 3 years, I keep thanking God for giving me such, It was 3 years ago I found out the strength of the Nigerian ID and passport online, you might not know this, but your ID and passport and as a Nigerian is stronger than most Arab countries, even some of them you envy, what I do isn't freelancing and it's purely legit...

pls am interested am jobbles for over 2yrs pls help a brother this is my whatsapp number 08077411532 i dont mind having yours thanks
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Beckysexy(f): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Osonddu:
how much you dey charge per Night grin
Sorry, I'm not a sex worker.
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by guru90: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
PalmOilDealer:
Programming should top the list.

Yeah...

Thats what am doing..... Coding....
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Davidcorleone10(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
AirstarKane:

Can you please discuss? Does the social media thing also have to do with digital marketing? Explain further on the copywriting too

As for copywriting... it's basically using words to sell either via text or videos..

1 Like

Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Evergreen4(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
Brendaniel:
bro pls, can you elaborate more on this , I'm interested
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Sanfranka6(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
1Xbet should be no 1
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
grin cheesy
You gat me angry
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Davidcorleone10(m): 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
KingUg:
pls do you mind putting me through your response would be highly appreciated

Yes I'll put you through...

Which one would you like to learn?
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Daddyxyz: 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Davidcorleone10:

pls my brother am interested i am without a job pls help a brother my whatsapp number 08077411532 i dont mind having your number pls thanks
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Use the STAY HOME PRESCRIPTION to have a genuine relationship with God.......

In other news my kitchen is open for your delicious soups and stew for enquiries please check my signature
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Dollabiz: 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good check my signature below for mine
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by oceanized25(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Davidcorleone10:

bro did you need to buy certain packages to be able to do copywriting effectively??
I wanted to try it out and things about buying stuffs to aid one put me off...plus,I was reading about it online with no one to put me through so...
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Please i will appreciate if u can enlighten me more about ur line of working from home business. emmanuel4iduh@gmail.com, please inbox me.
Brendaniel:
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Davidcorleone10(m): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
oceanized25:
bro did you need to buy certain packages to be able to do copywriting effectively??
I wanted to try it out and things about buying stuffs to aid one put me off...plus,I was reading about it online with no one to put me through so...

No you dont need to buy any packages but you have to work hard so you wont be mediocre...
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Kokoebapluse(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Davidcorleone10:

How? tell us more about committing pls
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
There is a secret my boss has that fetches him min of 500$/month.
Things needed to start
Laoptop
Good internet
5 hrs daily
200$

3 Likes

Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Davidcorleone10(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

How? tell us more about committing pls

Committing?
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Sosanya93(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Forex[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by MyLefHan: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Pls I like to send you a pm I hope you wouldn't mind.
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Osonddu: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Beckysexy:

Sorry, I'm not a sex worker.
Lol,
Ok! let me contact my Crystal Balls, but don't worry, I'll keep the result to myself
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by sirblend: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Davidcorleone10:

If you are good in it....It ain't easy to write original articles.....I love writing, can you be my mentor?.
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Davidcorleone10(m): 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
sirblend:

If you are good in it....It ain't easy to write original articles.....I love writing, can you be my mentor?.

It's not article writing. It's strictly writing for sales rather than for engagement or education.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Federal Government Parastatal Pays Well / Lagos 2018 Recruitment Of 2,200 Teachers Into Primary & Secondary Schools / Npower Beneficiaries Have Started Collecting Their Devices. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.