Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting (49448 Views)

What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment While Job Hunting. / Some Fun While Job Hunting / Top 10 Legit Work From Home Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by KingUg(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Davidcorleone10:

Yes I'll put you through...

Which one would you like to learn?
Copywriting
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by oceanized25(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Davidcorleone10:

No you dont need to buy any packages but you have to work hard so you wont be mediocre...
Bro can you just point me in the right direction please...i see you said copywriting is basically using words to sell via text or videos..i am good with words, and can excel if I put my mind to a thing...just need a finger to point me at the right direction.
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by ignis: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Is it that simple ?

1 Like

Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
GentRoyal:
Online Tutoring

Bros, you sef dey here grin
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by patricktoks(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Need your help on this...
Davidcorleone10:
Copywriting and Social media management are by far the most lucrative...

Just 6 months in and you'll be making $2000- $5000 per month...

Grateful to God I made this decision.
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by sirblend: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Davidcorleone10:

It's not article writing. It's strictly writing for sales rather than for engagement or education.

Really!! The covid-19 stay at home order is a blessing in disguise for me...I have been able to get tonne of information, to help me start any moment...
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Brendaniel:
I have been working from home for the past 3 years, I keep thanking God for giving me such, It was 3 years ago I found out the strength of the Nigerian ID and passport online, you might not know this, but your ID and passport and as a Nigerian is stronger than most Arab countries, even some of them you envy, what I do isn't freelancing and it's purely legit...
Okay na, so what do you do?
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by samoinc10: 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Brendaniel:
I have been working from home for the past 3 years, I keep thanking God for giving me such, It was 3 years ago I found out the strength of the Nigerian ID and passport online, you might not know this, but your ID and passport and as a Nigerian is stronger than most Arab countries, even some of them you envy, what I do isn't freelancing and it's purely legit...

Can u share this with me?
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Toshlek(f): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Please, how could one go about the "Call Centre Agent" thingy.
I wouldn't mind that opportunity at all, as am skilled in that area with years of experience.
Thanks!
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Skibofire(m): 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Davidcorleone10:

oaic?
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Davidcorleone10(m): 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
sirblend:

Really!! The covid-19 stay at home order is a blessing in disguise for me...I have been able to get tonne of information, to help me start any moment...

It's the no. 1 skill in the world known only to a select few grin
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Ijaya123: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
PatrickOkunima:

https://patrickokunima.com/5-great-work-from-home-jobs-you-can-do-while-job-hunting/

5. Graphic Designer

Not everyone can work as a graphic designer. However, if you have the ability to assemble images without any form of struggle, then, chances that you will do well as a graphic designer are high.

If you are looking to work as a graphic designer, you will need hone your skills as the competition in this sector is high. This should be followed by searching for jobs on ZipRecruiter and Glassdoor.

Is this how easy to become a graphic artist? You people just portray everything as something so mundane.

1 Like

Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by jieta: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Davidcorleone10:

please can you educate me on copywriting?
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Exmilitant(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Op, those jobs you listed might be farfetched for most persons apart from the home lesson teacher. Lots of persons don't have those skills. Even if the knowledge is there most starters might struggle with power supply and data to do their work.. Anyways since you are in the business, I understand your encouragement.
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by SolomonGrundy: 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
GentRoyal:

You gat me angry
Haha grin
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Shanana1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Brendaniel:
Guy you fit help me too on how to do this?
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Trojan8(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
GentRoyal:
Online Tutoring

If you know, you know grin
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Vivonose: 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Davidcorleone10:

pls am interested,can u put me through? pls
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Breastfeed: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Social media manager is a good job you can do from anywhere with even a sound Tecno phone
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by gerizzim: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Brendaniel:

Baba, show mi wt u do. I like wrk from home oo
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Davidcorleone10(m): 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Vivonose:
pls am interested,can u put me through? pls

Send me a pm...
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by gerizzim: 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Davidcorleone10:

Pls show mi ow u do it. Am interested
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Dale2003: 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Nice Apart from programming(Not old programming language like Fortran and Pascal) Bombing is also sure
Bros show me way na. Abeg
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by torqque7(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Davidcorleone10:

Can i P.M u pls?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Pablo1313(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Need a job
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Dale2003: 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tunex252:
Seriously, graphic design and social media manager looks great and thank God I have both skills
Bros this social media manager thing, how did you go about it. I'm a writer and good with Instagram and other social media platform but I haven't gotten any online job, even created a gig on fiverr. Please help
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by NightFood: 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Breastfeed:
Social media manager is a good job you can do from anywhere with even a sound Tecno phone
Oga abi na madam. Na everything you go use Tecno phone do? Very soon you will tell us to use Tecno phone to eat.

1 Like

Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Pablo1313(m): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by dequeenishere: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Am interested in the call center agent. Where can I search for such job.
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by puregrace(m): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Brendaniel:
She'd more light please
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Pablo1313(m): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by SeyiAyorinde(m): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
Brendaniel:
can you please help me?I want to learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Federal Government Parastatal Pays Well / Lagos 2018 Recruitment Of 2,200 Teachers Into Primary & Secondary Schools / Npower Beneficiaries Have Started Collecting Their Devices. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.