Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting (49467 Views)

What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment While Job Hunting. / Some Fun While Job Hunting / Top 10 Legit Work From Home Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by KingWarri: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Brendaniel:
I have been working from home for the past 3 years, I keep thanking God for giving me such, It was 3 years ago I found out the strength of the Nigerian ID and passport online, you might not know this, but your ID and passport and as a Nigerian is stronger than most Arab countries, even some of them you envy, what I do isn't freelancing and it's purely legit...
Share some knowledge bro... What do you do??
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by KingWarri: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Zendinho:
Small money where parents supposed carry chop till lockdown finish, you expect make dem carry give you as home teacher......

You are a comedian.
grin
Still have two parents owing me my pay for this month.. I'm not doing that (home lesson) again.

1 Like

Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Asapchris(m): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
There is a secret my boss has that fetches him min of 500$/month.
Things needed to start
Laoptop
Good internet
5 hrs daily
200$
Please brother, am interested, WhatsApp 08064558630.
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Asapchris:

Please brother, am interested, WhatsApp 08064558630.
I have mesaage d u on whatssap
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Chamberlin1983(m): 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
[quote author=Brendaniel post=87924170]I have been working from home for the past 3 years, I keep thanking God for giving me such, It was 3 years ago I found out the strength of the Nigerian ID and passport online, you might not know this, but your ID and passport and as a Nigerian is stronger than most Arab countries, even some of them you envy, what I do isn't freelancing and it's purely legit... Can u pls introduce me to this jobs? So that i can work from home and hav time for myself and kids
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Zendinho(m): 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
grin
KingWarri:

grin
Still have two parents owing me my pay for this month.. I'm not doing that (home lesson) again.

grin
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Chamberlin1983(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Please bro share with us na.
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Ronzy1990(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hahahahahahah.....u are funny guy!. But its the truth though. How did u subscribe?
fafambo:
Sell your phone,use the money and feed
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Tchange1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Yahoo plus
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by StTrump: 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Brendaniel:
I have been working from home for the past 3 years, I keep thanking God for giving me such, It was 3 years ago I found out the strength of the Nigerian ID and passport online, you might not know this, but your ID and passport and as a Nigerian is stronger than most Arab countries, even some of them you envy, what I do isn't freelancing and it's purely legit...
Im interested can you elaborate please
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Brendaniel:

G which way now, I have send you an email request
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Vokians(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Weselion:

Are you making 100$ monthly?
This is an online marketing business. It all depends on your prowess, you can earn more than that a month.

1 Like

Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Cheeryfeet: 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Brendaniel:
Please what do you do. I need to do something this lockdown to be productive and generate income
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Nkemella: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Breastfeed:
Social media manager is a good job you can do from anywhere with even a sound Tecno phone
Please can u put me through?
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Nkemella: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Casmario2019:
A Medical Laboratory Scientist by profession, a graphic designer and a data analyst as additional skills. Its feels good to have additional skills.
Please put me through on data analyst.
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by princeakins(m): 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Baba a broda needs help. Shine ur light n carry me along. Im ready.
Brendaniel:
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Ken91(m): 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
someone should help me make hungry no kill man here nothing small 0696724343 accessbank
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by prettymaxy(f): 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
Brendaniel:
pls i'd love to know more about this
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by nakaman: 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Brendaniel:
teach me bro
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Olaburn(m): 11:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Blogger blogger nko
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by tosyne2much(m): 12:18am On Mar 31, 2020
Billyanger:
See as people dey desperate damn! undecided…I just hope yall dont get scammed eventually, this is Nigeria
Na scammers full this thread.. Just observing their lies and exaggerations grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 12:46am On Mar 31, 2020
Beckysexy:
I already have mine and it's generate more cash for me than all what you've listed above.
grin
#Don't ask me anything.
pls show us the way na[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 12:49am On Mar 31, 2020
Brendaniel:
abeg,am interested oo.
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by user294(m): 12:49am On Mar 31, 2020
Brendaniel:

So what do you do? Care to share?
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:32am On Mar 31, 2020
In most cases, Call Center Agent ain't a do-at-home biko. I've done before and I can testify about it...
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by FireKing: 8:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Tell me more I want to really do something while at home
Brendaniel:
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Dmanuel: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2020
I need one oo. I have internet service at low cost. Please help a brother. I only have national ID card
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by godwinstringed1(m): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2020

3. Writer

Are you passionate about creating content? Are you good at putting words together? If yes, you could work as a content writer. As a content writer, your job includes writing, fact-checking, copy-editing, and organizing content. Beyond just doing the above mentioned, you should be able to do them in a way that will offer readers a good level of satisfaction.

Getting a job as a writer is quite easy. One of the easiest waysto get started is to register on the many available freelance sites. Some of these sites include Upwork.com, Freelance.Com, etc.

Mynd44 Ishilove Lalasticlala Dominique Oam4j Seun, please for the humanity sake of those currently who can't start learning Graphics Designing and Social Media Management, kindly move this post below to the front page. https://www.nairaland.com/5759688/4-life-changing-opportunities-writers-enjoy

Topic: 4 Life-changing Opportunities Writers Will Enjoy From Coronavirus Season

I pray hunger won't be our portion in this nation, in the coming months
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Emmynation(m): 10:15am On Mar 31, 2020
Hacker grin
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by greysam: 10:27am On Mar 31, 2020
Brendaniel:

Please can i get your contact for more details cos am interested
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by chuddyforlife(m): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2020
Casmario2019:
A Medical Laboratory Scientist by profession, a graphic designer and a data analyst as additional skills. Its feels good to have additional skills.

bro please can you teach me data analysis...please begging you with the name of God

09045114297....my whatsapp number
you can hit me there please
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by 3RNEST(m): 11:57am On Mar 31, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
There is a secret my boss has that fetches him min of 500$/month.
Things needed to start
Laoptop
Good internet
5 hrs daily
200$
am interested....... embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Federal Government Parastatal Pays Well / Lagos 2018 Recruitment Of 2,200 Teachers Into Primary & Secondary Schools / Urgent Job Vacancies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.