Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting (49442 Views)

What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment While Job Hunting. / Some Fun While Job Hunting / Top 10 Legit Work From Home Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by chuddyforlife(m): 11:59am On Mar 31, 2020
Davidcorleone10:

Sure. Send a pm

bro I have send you a p.m but In case you don't reply please this is my number 09045114297..
we can hit on whatsapp
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by 3RNEST(m): 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Davidcorleone10:

Sure. Send a pm
ok sending mine
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
3RNEST:

am interested....... embarassed
Is not going to be fire ohhhhh. If interested drop your contacts
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Onyedikachi323(m): 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
princeakins:
Baba a broda needs help. Shine ur light n carry me along. Im ready.
Bro
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Sommycherish: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
Brendaniel:
I have been working from home for the past 3 years, I keep thanking God for giving me such, It was 3 years ago I found out the strength of the Nigerian ID and passport online, you might not know this, but your ID and passport and as a Nigerian is stronger than most Arab countries, even some of them you envy, what I do isn't freelancing and it's purely legit...

please....can u tutor me
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
I am already into online marketing biz and it's okay for me. You can make up to $1000, it all depends on how hard you work.
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Billyanger(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
tosyne2much:
Na scammers full this thread.. Just observing their lies and exaggerations grin

If someone has a way of making $5k in a month, they wont come here and spew it effortlessly and willing to share the idea without a price tag undecided

Wait till people come back to wail & cry of been scammed. grin grin
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by lexy2014: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
tosyne2much:
Na scammers full this thread.. Just observing their lies and exaggerations grin

No be small thing. Even d author of d thread is a scammer cos d info he provided can't help anyone. Its just lies to wet peoples appetite

1 Like

Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Richardlove(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Work from home by owning a VTU business. With VTU, you can help pay bills, subscribe cable Tv, recharge for yourself and others, buy data etc. You only need a starting capital of #5k, mentorship, and determination. For close to a year now, I work from home, and pay all my bills with online jobs. No more waking 4 a.m, traffick, sir, sir on peanut and host of other. One good side of COVID-19 is the world going online.
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Have I scammed you before or any one you know?
lexy2014:

No be small thing. Even d author of d thread is a scammer cos d info he provided can't help anyone. Its just lies to wet peoples appetite
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by 3RNEST(m): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Is not going to be fire ohhhhh. If interested drop your contacts
On my signature
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by 3RNEST(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
Billyanger:

If someone has a way of making $5k in a month, they wont come here and spew it effortlessly and willing to share the idea without a price tag undecided

Lolx, the price tag is not to joke with, they can't drop any info here for free.

Chai grin
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Davidcorleone10(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Billyanger:

Lol grin I should give out info that will increase competition for free here because you're what?

Dont worry I'm coming back to flex on some broke boys.. grin

Una mumu go soon ripe cheesy
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Breastfeed: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nkemella:

Please can u put me through?

With any sound Tecno phone you can help to manage the social media accounts of some brands. You can do that from home or anywhere
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Breastfeed: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
NightFood:

Oga abi na madam. Na everything you go use Tecno phone do? Very soon you will tell us to use Tecno phone to eat.

It true na. Check it out. Funny enough you can use Tecno phone to eat. How you will ask? You can use the torchlight for illumination, you. An use it to play music while eating.
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by NightFood: 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Breastfeed:

It true na. Check it out. Funny enough you can use Tecno phone to eat. How you will ask? You can use the torchlight for illumination, you. An use it to play music while eating.

Talk about playing music, other phones too can do it na. Though unless if they have the boom player Tecno phones come with. That notwithstanding if dem leave you konyou go talk say Tecno phone na ticket to marriage. grin
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Billyanger(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Davidcorleone10:

Lol grin I should give out info that will increase competition for free here because you're what?

Dont worry I'm coming back to flex on some broke boys.. grin

Una Dia mumu go soon ripe cheesy

Exactly man! Nobody wants competition in thier pool full of fishes; i would think the same way if i was you, but if your claim is legit it should come at whatever cost for whoever is fit

But why stir people up when you no wan help dem cheesy you did'nt miss your shot, did you? cool
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Billyanger(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
3RNEST:

Lolx, the price tag is not to joke with, they can't drop any info here for free.

Chai grin

Last last hope say the price tag is worth it eventually grin
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Davidcorleone10(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Billyanger:

Exactly man! Nobody wants competition in thier pool full of fishes; i would think the same way if i was you, but if your claim is legit it should come at whatever cost for whoever is fit

But why stir people up when you no wan help dem cheesy you did'nt miss your shot, did you? cool

Omo I no get strength abeg
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Omega48: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
bravesoul247:
hmmmm... As a rookie, which should I learn first to set the ball rolling?
try and be well grounded in statistics atleast the applied part of it and for a good software to start with, start with, Excel, spss and minitab.
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Yeecar(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
Brendaniel:
I have been working from home for the past 3 years, I keep thanking God for giving me such, It was 3 years ago I found out the strength of the Nigerian ID and passport online, you might not know this, but your ID and passport and as a Nigerian is stronger than most Arab countries, even some of them you envy, what I do isn't freelancing and it's purely legit...
What do you do?
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by princeakins(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Check your mail.
Onyedikachi323:
Bro
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by JOACHINpedro: 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
Brendaniel:
I'm interested
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by bravesoul247(m): 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Omega48:

try and be well grounded in statistics atleast the applied part of it and for a good software to start with, start with, Excel, spss and minitab.
okay. Thanks a lot Chief.
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by SHOCK7(m): 2:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Brendaniel:
pls enlightenment me more!
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by SHOCK7(m): 2:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Davidcorleone10:
Social media management is by far the most lucrative...

Just 6 months in and you'll be making $2000- $5000 per month...

Grateful to God I made this decision.
How did you start?
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by kokoboy4life(m): 11:05am On Apr 02, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Is not going to be free. If interested drop your mail

Adetunjiisadipe@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2020
kokoboy4life:

Adetunjiisadipe@yahoo.com
Mail sent, remember is not going to be free
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by earthsync(f): 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
Davidcorleone10:
Social media management is by far the most lucrative...

Just 6 months in and you'll be making $2000- $5000 per month...

Grateful to God I made this decision.

Sir can you brief me about this social media management.
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Onyedikachi323(m): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
princeakins:
Check your mail.
I did not see anything.
Re: 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
There is a secret my boss has that fetches him min of 500$/month.
Things needed to start
Laoptop
Good internet
5 hrs daily
200$
can u teach one

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Federal Government Parastatal Pays Well / Lagos 2018 Recruitment Of 2,200 Teachers Into Primary & Secondary Schools / Npower Beneficiaries Have Started Collecting Their Devices. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.