Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? (3295 Views)

Buy & Ship New Parts For All Make Of Vehicles From The USA|Nationwide Delivery. / Pre-order, Import and Ship Vehicles from the US and Germany at Competitive Rates / Get This Zero Mile Import And Ship Ready Full Option 2016 Toyota Prado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by contumely2: 6:50am On Mar 30, 2020
We have many cars in Nigeria but no sales. Despite selling close to cost price, just to have turnover. Tens of millions tied down.
Everything is dull.

What else can we import? I have someone in New York.

It's getting me frustrated.
Please contribute.

mancala
erico2k2
egunmogaji2
dru3

franknetter

mikkyangel babaisaac
lionlee216

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by uchman(m): 6:59am On Mar 30, 2020
contumely2:
We have many cars in Nigeria but no sales. Everything is dull.

What else can we import. I have someone in New York.

Please contribute.

mancala
erico2k2
egunmogaji2
dru3

franknetter

mikkyangel babaisaac
lionlee216

Used auto parts and you sell within 3 days...

Scatter cars and put inside container...

That's all
Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by bigiyaro(m): 7:02am On Mar 30, 2020
phones and laptops.
Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by contumely2: 7:04am On Mar 30, 2020
Radautoworks
Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by AroOkigbo(m): 7:07am On Mar 30, 2020
Covid-19 related items. ..masks, sanitizers, test kits, etc

2 Likes

Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by tempex88(m): 7:14am On Mar 30, 2020
Think of something you can manufacture in Nigeria. Car importation puts pressure on fx. Agriculture comes to mind. Am also trying farming this period

3 Likes

Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by apasino01: 7:29am On Mar 30, 2020
bigiyaro:
phones and laptops.
been looking for a good link for that do you have any?
Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by contumely2: 7:51am On Mar 30, 2020
modelsms
Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by CruzJoe(m): 7:52am On Mar 30, 2020
contumely2:
We have many cars in Nigeria but no sales. Despite selling close to cost price, just to have turnover. Tens of millions tied down.
Everything is dull.

Please contribute.

Import used phones.

mancala
erico2k2
egunmogaji2
dru3

franknetter

mikkyangel babaisaac
lionlee216
Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by drmikeadams(m): 7:54am On Mar 30, 2020
Look for any better tech that's not yet in naija
Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by bigiyaro(m): 7:56am On Mar 30, 2020
apasino01:
been looking for a good link for that do you have any?
I don't have any
Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by dawnomike(m): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2020
uchman:

That's all
follow his advise... There is wisdom in it
Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by EgunMogaji2: 8:09am On Mar 30, 2020
contumely2:
Everything is dull.

Please contribute.

mancala
erico2k2
egunmogaji2
dru3

franknetter

mikkyangel babaisaac
lionlee216

It’s my opinion that there’s a glut of used vehicles for sale in Nigeria.

There’s vehicles for sale seemingly in every street corner.

This is why I’ve scratched off bringing vehicles in as a business. At least pedestrian vehicles as I still intend to bring in custom vehicles.

If you still intend to stay in the industry then you have to offer added value to customers.

I watch three companies in Ibadan that brings in cut up korope, used tv, fridge, bicycle, Micra, etc and they sell out as soon as they touch the ground. I’m talking about people almost getting into fights to buy them.

Rusty, cut up korope that needs to be reassembled are selling for between N850K to N1.2M Last week one brought in 8 and all 8 were sold in a matter of minutes.

Good luck. I think your salvation is in added value.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by contumely2: 8:14am On Mar 30, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

This is why I’ve scratched off bringing vehicles in as a business. At least pedestrian vehicles as I still intend to bring in custom vehicles.

If you still intend to stay in the industry then you have to offer added value to customers.

I watch three companies in Ibadan that brings in cut up korope, used tv, fridge, bicycle, Micra, etc and they sell out as soon as they touch the ground. I’m talking about people almost getting into fights to buy them.

Rusty, cut up korope that needs to be reassembled are selling for between N850K to N1.2M Last week one brought in 8 and all 8 were sold in a matter of minutes.

You are always helpful. May Gob and Allah bless and keep you.

Those mini buses, it seems are not usually imported from the USA.

2 Likes

Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by EgunMogaji2: 11:02am On Mar 30, 2020
contumely2:

You are always helpful. May Gob and Allah bless and keep you.

Those mini buses, it seems are not usually imported from the USA.

Amin.

They are brought in from U.K. and Japan, which are RHD countries. I snapped up my Subaru because it was factory LHD with 4WD. Extremely useful.
Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by uchman(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
dawnomike:
follow his advise... There is wisdom in it

Thanks brother...
Everybody rushes into sells of cars but you can make money faster by selling used parts...

1 Like

Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by radautoworks: 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
contumely2:
Everything is dull.

Please contribute.

mancala
erico2k2
egunmogaji2
dru3

franknetter

mikkyangel babaisaac
lionlee216

Are you talking right now or long term?

1 Like

Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by contumely2: 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
radautoworks:

Are you talking right now or long term?
Long term.
Right now is important too
Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by radautoworks: 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
contumely2:

Long term.

Right now is important too

Why do you want to import though? Farming as previously suggested is brilliant and needed.
Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by erico2k2(m): 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
uchman:

That's all
Talk is cheap bross!
Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by erico2k2(m): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
contumely2:
Everything is dull.

Please contribute.

mancala
erico2k2
egunmogaji2
dru3

franknetter

mikkyangel babaisaac
lionlee216
This was why I said in one of my post that car business is rubish unless you are dubious or into accident cars. How can a sane person invest N1
Million and sell at N1,1 million after 6 months, does that make any sense.This was why I quit the car import thing and invested in other ventures

2 Likes

Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by erico2k2(m): 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

what is korope if I may ask ?
Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by uchman(m): 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
erico2k2:

Talk is cheap bross!

I dont even understand what you wrote but I hope it doesn't affect me...
Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by contumely2: 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
yungchap Uklassautosclas
hubcruz
trumpdonald2
nwanneni
logobenz2 logobenz3
Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by diportivo: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
erico2k2:

what is korope if I may ask ?

Suzuki every

1 Like

Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by erico2k2(m): 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
diportivo:

Suzuki every

Oh that small one I see lol the RHD full ladipo cut up
Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by damoche64: 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
Can you expantiate about your views about vehicles part business?

uchman:

That's all
Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by COVIK19: 11:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

What’s Korope please?

1 Like

Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by danmighty: 1:24am On Mar 31, 2020
Go for mack trucks and you will be glad you did.
Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by EgunMogaji2: 2:25am On Mar 31, 2020
COVIK19:

What’s Korope please?

Small Japanese micro bus.

2 Likes

Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by uchman(m): 7:16am On Mar 31, 2020
damoche64:
Can you expantiate about your views about vehicles part business?

Good Morning,
I dont know how to do that but the business is something more than writing it here...

Auto parts business has steady buyers that are ready to buy the whole items in your container within 1 to 3 days...

You dont need to stress yourself to sell because every item will have more than ten buyers willing to buy and the business is cash and carry no credit...

If you are living in America, Canada,Taiwan,Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, Australia,Hongkong,UK ,UAE and others,
Knowing about this business will be a big plus for you...

Note that you will need to know the particular car parts needed.

You can sell in ladipo or Used auto parts market in Onitsha but note that lagos drives updated cars than Onitsha.

Well, someone quoted me and wrote "Talk is cheap"
I dont need to write much,
If more people will be interested to know about this business,
Then I will open a thread to explain better...

One love

4 Likes

Re: Cars Import And Sales Too Slow. What Else To Import From The USA? by damoche64: 9:26am On Mar 31, 2020
You may be right with your assertion but business world in Nigeria is really difficult especially if you are new to it. Business men in those places u mentioned will want to reap u off that you will not even get your investment back except u are very familiar or part of that business in Nigeria. I'm interested in vehicles part sometime but pull out when I listen to others experience with the sellers. Let me pchat u 2 get ur view & share from your experience.
uchman:

Good Morning,
I dont know how to do that but the business is something more than writing it here...

Auto parts business has steady buyers that are ready to buy the whole items in your container within 1 to 3 days...

You dont need to stress yourself to sell because every item will have more than ten buyers willing to buy and the business is cash and carry no credit...

If you are living in America, Canada,Taiwan,Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, Australia,Hongkong,UK ,UAE and others,
Knowing about this business will be a big plus for you...

Note that you will need to know the particular car parts needed.

You can sell in ladipo or Used auto parts market in Onitsha but note that lagos drives updated cars than Onitsha.

Well, someone quoted me and wrote "Talk is cheap"
I dont need to write much,
If more people will be interested to know about this business,
Then I will open a thread to explain better...

One love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accord 2010 For Sale / Lagos Cleared 2002 Nissan Xterra For Sale / Peugeot 406(tokunbo) N1.2 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.