Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,330 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:36 PM

Invest In Red Palm Oil this period - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Red Palm Oil this period (3275 Views)

50£ Is Not Too Small This Period....get In / Earn 10k-20k Weekly During This Period Of Self Isolation / Buhari's inaugaration fails to lift stocks as All Share Index ends in red (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 7:26am On Mar 30, 2020
Investing in Agriculture is currently the biggest profit earners in Nigeria - it has been sustaining many families for ages and is a secret goldmine most people don’t know.
Most people have the money to invest in a business but they don’t know what to invest in that will turn out profit, there are businesses that you invest in right now in Nigeria and you make 100% profit guaranteed. Is an agricultural product that every home in Nigeria uses daily and it sales year in year out.
Most times I see post online where people needs advice on what type of business to start or invest in, you will hear something like ‘’ I have N500k but I don’t know what business to invest in’’ I don’t reply to such post but rather I want them to do a research online and might come across any of my post and then contact me.
I AM TALKING ABOUT INVESTING IN RED PALM OIL FROM AKWA IBOM STATE
A Google search on ‘’which state has the best palm oil in Nigeria’’ will give you in detail what am talking about

It's not difficult at all; in fact it is one of the easiest business you can do in Nigeria and make quick money within four months. I happen to know places in Nigeria where you can get this product at cheap prices and place where you can sell it at good price; I am going to make everything clear to you on this post...

What is Red Palm Oil? Red palm oil is a natural oil extract from palm tree fruit. You and I know the importance of red palm oil in Nigeria. No home that doesn't cook with it. No tribe or religion that forbids it. It is generally accepted and widely used, not only in Nigeria but around the world.

Using palm oil for cooking has greater health benefits over the vegetable oil as it is said to have high concentration of vitamin E in the finest proportion. Your body tends to get better health benefits as a result of the vitamin E present in the red palm oil rather than taking a commercial vitamin E capsule. It is also rich in carotene and possesses strong healing power.

Why Trade on Red Palm Oil

Palm oil is one of the commodity constantly in high demand in Nigeria. There is never a time it wouldn't be a hot cake in the market and it is consumed at the same rate as rice and garri. Palm oil is currently sold in Lagos and other major cities across the country at N11,500 for 25 liters but if you go to the farm areas where it is produced in quantity, you can get the same 25 liters at N7,000.

CURRENT PRICE OF RED PALM OIL IN NIGERIA
25 litres @ Bodija Market, ibadan - N12,000
25 litres @ Dawanau Market, Kano - N12,500
25 litres @ Gombe main market, Gombe - N11,800
25 litres @ Mangu Market, Plateau - N15,500
25 litres @ Mile 12 Market, Lagos - N11,850
25 litres @ Nkwo Nnewi Market, Anambra - N10,500
25 litres @ Umuahia Main Market, Abia - N8,000

There are even a time of the year you may get this product at N6, 500 – N8,000 per 25litres. If you can get it in quantity during the time of surplus and store it for some months, you will sell at 100% profit. It is usually surplus around December to April and sells at the highest around June to September.

If you invest N500, 000 and wait for 4 months, you will be making profit of another N500, 000 without any substantial effort. That is a good deal by all standard and the more money you invest, the more profit you make.
Right now most people are buying cheap and storing in drums in their houses and in 4 months time, they sale at 100% profit.

If you decides to trade all season,that will even be better. All you need to do is to find out where it's being processed in much quantity and buy at cheap price from there, transport it to the city and sell at good price, repeat your journey as often as you can and make money all year round.

So, how do you trade on this commodity and make money?

1. Secure a Shop/space/your home - You will need a shop or any safe place for storage. If you have your own house, that will be nice, just dedicate one room for the storage.
To get started or interest in investing in Akwa ibom palm oil, get in touch with me for any quantity you want to purchase, we can help store also or send it to you for storage whichever way you prefer,

FOR ORDER CALL - 09025769254 or email: talking2itoro@yahoo.com

Whatsapp:07033035160

1 Like

Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by nobone(f): 7:36am On Mar 30, 2020
Okay, let's thnk

1 Like

Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by dawnomike(m): 7:48am On Mar 30, 2020
I once did my findings aboit this... Your point is very logical and quite right
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2020
Very Good
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 8:57am On Mar 30, 2020
Am so n uyo, akwa ibom state which as the best palm oil in Nigeria. Do your research. Personally I have stored 20 gallons of 25 litres that I can afford now. If interested in this scheme reach out to me on call or WhatsApp 07033035160
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2020
Palm oil is one of the commodity constantly in high demand in Nigeria. There is never a time it wouldn't be a hot cake in the market and it is consumed at the same rate as rice and garri. Palm oil is currently sold in Lagos and other major cities across the country at N11,500 for 25 liters but if you go to the farm areas where it is produced in quantity, you can get the same 25 liters at N7,000.
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 6:34am On Apr 01, 2020
What is Red Palm Oil? Red palm oil is a natural oil extract from palm tree fruit. You and I know the importance of red palm oil in Nigeria. No home that doesn't cook with it. No tribe or religion that forbids it. It is generally accepted and widely used, not only in Nigeria but around the world.
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2020
So, how do you trade on this commodity and make money?

1. Secure a Shop/space/your home - You will need a shop or any safe place for storage. If you have your own house, that will be nice, just dedicate one room for the storage.
To get started or interest in investing in Akwa ibom palm oil, get in touch with me for any quantity you want to purchase, we can help store also or send it to you for storage whichever way you prefer,

FOR ORDER CALL - 09025769254 or email: talking2itoro@yahoo.com

Whatsapp:07033035160
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 5:08am On Apr 03, 2020
If you decides to trade all season,that will even be better. All you need to do is to find out where it's being processed in much quantity and buy at cheap price from there, transport it to the city and sell at good price, repeat your journey as often as you can and make mon
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2020
People are already placing order for red palm oil for storage, once borders are open we will waybill to them, April is the right time to buy cheap, from June price starts going up, order now
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 5:21am On Apr 04, 2020
Investing in Agriculture is currently the biggest profit earners in Nigeria - it has been sustaining many families for ages and is a secret goldmine most people don’t know.
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by ojexin(m): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2020
I don't 4c it getting expensive this year
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 10:59am On Apr 04, 2020
Why, explain
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 5:20am On Apr 05, 2020
Happy sunday to you all, please stay safe

Thanks
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 7:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Most people have the money to invest in a business but they don’t know what to invest in that will turn out profit, there are businesses that you invest in right now in Nigeria and you make 100% profit guaranteed. Is an agricultural product that every home in Nigeria uses daily and it sales year in year out.
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 6:55am On Apr 09, 2020
Invest In Red Palm Oil this period
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 10:37am On Apr 10, 2020
t's not difficult at all; in fact it is one of the easiest business you can do in Nigeria and make quick money within four months. I happen to know places in Nigeria where you can get this product at cheap prices and place where you can sell it at good price; I am going to make everything clear to you on this post...
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 5:16am On Apr 13, 2020
Google search on ‘’which state has the best palm oil in Nigeria’’ will give you in detail what am talking about
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 10:05am On Apr 16, 2020
easiest business you can do in Nigeria and make quick money within four months. I happen to know places in Nigeria where you can get this product at cheap prices and place where you can sell it at good price; I am going to make everything clear to you on this post...
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
1. The world is changing from what we used to know. Challenges abound on every continent and many businesses are shutting down at an alarming rate. The future right now belongs to those who prepare for it, and there is no better way of doing that than investing in an ever-relevant industry (Agriculture and food).
2. Agriculture has been around for as long as we can remember, and will still be around for many more years to come. FarmKonnect Nigeria, the first Agricultural Real Estate Company in Nigeria, has been blazing the trail in the agricultural industry for several years. With investment opportunities which range from N50,000 to several Millions of Naira, they have made it possible for everyone to enjoy impressive returns on investments. They run with a model that gives about 80% total profit to customers, setting them apart from everyone else in the industry.
3. FarmKonnect Nigeria is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, with over 15 years of experience. You can tap into the wealth of Agriculture by connecting with them. You have the following benefits to enjoy:
a. Become a farmer without having to sweat on the farm.
b. Have access to a wide range of investment packages,
c. Get regular updates on your investment,
d. Receive impeccable customer service,
e. Enjoy up to 80% ROI (depending on your package).

4. There is a lot more that FarmKonnect offers you as a customer; take advantage of these now and secure your tomorrow today. Call Babalola Grace now on 08029098676 or mail her on babalolagrace14@gmail.com and babalolagrace@farmkonnectng.com. You can also visit www.farmkonnectng.comm.

Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 3:40am On Apr 20, 2020
Afioluwagrace:
1. The world is changing from what we used to know. Challenges abound on every continent and many businesses are shutting down at an alarming rate. The future right now belongs to those who prepare for it, and there is no better way of doing that than investing in an ever-relevant industry (Agriculture and food).
2. Agriculture has been around for as long as we can remember, and will still be around for many more years to come. FarmKonnect Nigeria, the first Agricultural Real Estate Company in Nigeria, has been blazing the trail in the agricultural industry for several years. With investment opportunities which range from N50,000 to several Millions of Naira, they have made it possible for everyone to enjoy impressive returns on investments. They run with a model that gives about 80% total profit to customers, setting them apart from everyone else in the industry.
3. FarmKonnect Nigeria is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, with over 15 years of experience. You can tap into the wealth of Agriculture by connecting with them. You have the following benefits to enjoy:
a. Become a farmer without having to sweat on the farm.
b. Have access to a wide range of investment packages,
c. Get regular updates on your investment,
d. Receive impeccable customer service,
e. Enjoy up to 80% ROI (depending on your package).

4. There is a lot more that FarmKonnect offers you as a customer; take advantage of these now and secure your tomorrow today. Call Babalola Grace now on 08029098676 or mail her on babalolagrace14@gmail.com and babalolagrace@farmkonnectng.com. You can also visit www.farmkonnectng.comm.

why not create a thread

1 Like

Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2020
Still available and selling even during last lockdown
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 9:09am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 6:14am On Apr 27, 2020
business but they don’t know what to invest in that will turn out profit, there are businesses that you invest in right now in Nigeria and you make 100% profit guaranteed.
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 7:31am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 7:48am On May 05, 2020
Still taking orders
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 12:31pm On May 10, 2020
We now use God is good logistics for delivery to any state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 8:02pm On May 13, 2020
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 7:18am On May 16, 2020
Invest In Red Palm Oil
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by sonnie10: 7:37am On May 16, 2020
Is it true that if you don't know the different qualities, you might end up buying the ones that would spoil before 4-6 months. I even heard that if you intend to store it, it must be specially produced for you to the highest standard to avoid spoiling. Not the regular ones in the market.
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Jandedmart: 8:16am On May 16, 2020
non of these is true
sonnie10:
Is it true that if you don't know the different qualities, you might end up buying the ones that would spoil before 4-6 months. I even heard that if you intend to store it, it must be specially produced for you to the highest standard to avoid spoiling. Not the regular ones in the market.
Re: Invest In Red Palm Oil this period by Slimfeez(m): 9:11am On May 16, 2020
let keep this thread alive, I have done this kind of business more than three times at my tender age, and it is one of the lucrative business so far if you know when to buy, where to buy and the preservation. If I can see where to supply it too, I know the best place to buy this stuff at discounted rate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Should Know About PI Network / Steemit Members, If We Can Come Together, We Can Achieve More / Oxford Green Farm Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.