Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:14 PM

Cure For Convid 19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Convid 19 (403 Views)

UAE Research Institute Has Developed A Breakthrough Treatment For Convid-19 / Over 150 Vaccine In Mass Production For CONVID-19 / Breaking: The 1st Convid-19 Case Is Confirm In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Convid 19 by Samdo38: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2020
After falling sick of this virus, I couldn't go for a test because the symptoms all points to this monster.An angel showed me the cure in my dreams I tried it behold after three days I recovered. I am given the solutions to the world for Free. The answer to this pandemic is WEED DON'T SMOKE IT RATHER BOIL IT AS TEA AND TAKE IT WITH PEAK MILK.YOU CAN ALSO USE IT AS VEGETABLE. ONLY DO THIS IF YOUR BRAIN CAN WITHSTAND IT. IT IS GOD'S GIVEN SOLUTION. Pass the message not the virus. I will only tell the particular weed for a fee. $1 million
Re: Cure For Convid 19 by Eriggs: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2020
Dis one don high dieeeeeeee. Better go drink garri and sleep. Atleast no going out today
Re: Cure For Convid 19 by Samdo38: 8:50am On Mar 30, 2020
[quote author=Eriggs post=87912576]Dis one don high dieeeeeeee. Better go drink garri and sleep. Go and do research about WEED
Re: Cure For Convid 19 by 1Dray(m): 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Samdo38:
After falling sick of this virus, I couldn't go for a test because the symptoms all points to this monster.An angel showed me the cure in my dreams I tried it behold after three days I recovered. I am given the solutions to the world for Free. The answer to this pandemic is WEED OR marijuana. DON'T SMOKE IT RATHER BOIL IT AS TEA AND TAKE IT WITH PEAK MILK.YOU CAN ALSO USE IT AS VEGETABLE. ONLY DO THIS IF YOUR BRAIN CAN WITHSTAND IT. IT IS GOD'S GIVEN SOLUTION. Pass the message not the virus. I will only tell the particular weed for a fee. $1 million

What if this guy is saying the truth?
Bro, don't joke with issues as this. Be truthful, you might save souls with this if true.
Re: Cure For Convid 19 by Samdo38: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
1Dray:

What if this guy is saying the truth?
Bro, don't joke with issues as this. Be truthful, you might save souls with this if true.
why will I lie? Maybe because I am not white huh

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Gift Card For NGN Instantly / Adamawa State On Total Lockdown due to COVID-19 / Coronavirus Australia: Ivermectin, Anti-parasitic Drug Kills COVID-19 In Lab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.