Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus (25561 Views)

Senator Ali Ndume Raises N200M To Purchase Nomination Form For Amaechi / Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun / N200m Water Fountain In Benin, Oshiomhole Built: See The Current State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2020
anonimi:

Upon all the gragra, it is all in future impossible tense- will, will will shocked
This man wayo is too three much.

Any comment about Obiano pathetically begging "Aboki" for 1 billion while all the 10 million billionaires in Ala Igbo look the other way?

Only God knows what Tinubu has done to you Igbos that, even at the point of death, you will still be shouting his name while smiling with the criminal that stabbed you fatally.
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by toogbasky(m): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2020
Those guyz are in the age bracket of my grandpa, time would tell, i am not in a hurry;; that’s the difference between both of us; none of this guyz are your fathers, so am i not talking about your donation, it is because i have sense
laurel03:
what hold you to make money in life too to donate for the society Abi Elumelu, Rabiu and co also embezzled?? hatred kill than corona
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by toogbasky(m): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2020
It is still the same cluelessness you have that made you fail to realize i was lashing at both thieves, I know too to start defending one politician against another in the defense that one thief was a gov and the other Vice President
Afospecialk:

Atiku stole billions too as a former VP of Nigeria and donated just 50m

Tinubu stole as a former governor and donated 200m why didn't you call for Atikus head for just 50m ? Athieku spent over 50billion for election nd can't donate just 200m for health sector even she the life of his son is at stake?

Shame on you
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by anonimi: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
candidtalk:
Any comment about Obiano pathetically begging "Aboki" for 1 billion while all the 10 million billionaires in Ala Igbo look the other way?
Only God knows what Tinubu has done to you Igbos that, even at the point of death, you will still be shouting his name while smiling with the criminal that stabbed you fatally.

You must be an Alliance of Past/Present Crooks, APC winch to know that I am Igbo.
No wonder you have the witches broom as your logo.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by okoloemmalex(m): 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
we die here, he pays from his state account to his federal account
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Gandollaar(f): 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
MYHUBBY:

you're a nonentity, a village addicted glorified ediot at it

how can one sane mind tends to be magnet with a global ediot like you?

you that don't remembered home again? you've dedicated your life to be learning how to write another man's language, if that's not modern slavery then I wonder what it is

complex inferiority for your own countrymen again? how many Igbo words can you write grammatically correct? your dumbness and stupidity na legendary
hahaha grin. Oti duun
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Mac2016(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Contain or Curtail?
Bad English is like MTN with most Nigerians; everywhere you go! grin
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Ingodwetrust15(m): 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
This is the story of a man that sends some money from his current account to his savings account grin Jagaban you are doing well shocked
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mac2016:
Contain or Curtail?
Bad English is like MTN with most Nigerians; everywhere you go! grin

Oga alakowe, what is wrong with his choice of the word 'contain' ? ITK will not kill some of you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Dreyton36: 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
2023 elections campaign, if you know you know
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by PapaAdanna: 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
He should do more

Is that all that it is in that bullion van?

I was expecting 200billi
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Ayoefa: 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gandollaar:
God bless jagaban!

If Nigeria was not a zoo, how come animals ate up large chunks money here?

If Nigeria is a zoo, what kind of animal are you then, a monkey, hippo, zebra or goat? The choice is yours.
Only animals live in zoos.
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by MYHUBBY: 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gandollaar:
hahaha grin. Oti duun

lockdown will start from 11pm today but your brain is already lockdown. as a human, am I not to feel pity for you?

Omo kekere olobo grandma
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by foreshore(m): 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
Elvis2kay:
Where did he get the money from? Is he into oil and gas business
he's part owner of oando.
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Gandollaar(f): 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
MYHUBBY:

lockdown will start from 11pm today but your brain is already lockdown. as a human, am I not to feel pity for you?

Omo kekere olobo grandma
Aja NL n"gbo grin

Gandollaar nse faaji grin

Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Gandollaar(f): 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ayoefa:

If Nigeria is a zoo, what kind of animal are you then, a monkey, hippo, zebra or goat? The choice is yours.
Only animals live in zoos.
I am a fish. Is your president no longer the lion King?
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by MYHUBBY: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gandollaar:
Aja NL n"gbo grin
Gandollaar nse faaji grin

Igbo Shiite at it. imbecility runs in your gene obviously

eranko lasan lasan ikeji Aja
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by omlueh(m): 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Una no go kill me with laughter on Nairaland ooooo abegi
iammo:

go and beg TB Joshua to deliver Abia state and leave Tinubu alone, Abia state is in Karishikas hand
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Revolva(m): 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
He is such a stingy person he no fit bring 1billion to the table

Wat is 200million
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by omlueh(m): 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Una no go kill me with laughter on Nairaland ooooo abegi wetin be Karishikas again, me i no understand una oooooooo
iammo:

go and beg TB Joshua to deliver Abia state and leave Tinubu alone, Abia state is in Karishikas hand
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Olamsanj: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
NCDC don belleful ooo
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Chukwurah003: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Emeskhalifa:
200 million
or
200 billion?? shocked

when others they give billions??

How much did Atiku donate?
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Gandollaar(f): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Igbo Shiite at it. imbecility runs in your gene obviously

eranko lasan lasan ikeji Aja
This has become very boring and I no longer wish to patronize you..

But open your mouth make I shit put! Good!

With a mouth stuffed with poo, lemme see how you will keep regurgitating.
Onishoro asinwi waa teh!

Gerrarahia!
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by MYHUBBY: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gandollaar:
This has become very boring and I no longer wish to patronize you..

But open your mouth make I shit put! Good!

With a mouth stuffed with poo, lemme see how you will keep regurgitating.
Onishoro asinwi waa teh!

Gerrarahia!

is that how you shit in your papa mouth? uncultured mannerles fooool

comfortable ediots patronising her own self stupidity. why you're not ashamed to exhibit your stupidity and foolishness beat my imagination
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by microfixsynergy(m): 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good day all, pls I need an assistance from u people to survive this stay at home policy from the government, no cash with me, no food at home and don't even know how to survive d next 24 to 48 hours from now. Please assist if u can, God bless you.

Acct details:
GTBank
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by rocknation62(m): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
bluecircle470:
Some imbecille will still come to complain online that he should have donated more as if nah there papa get the money.
Anyway Jagaban you have tried, kudos to you
Na ur own papa money
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by omlueh(m): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mo ti wifun gbogbo yin teletele ri wipe eleribu ma sa anfanni ni awon ojelu ti won pe ara won ni oselu aye won dede ko ni dara won ko se ja fun ema para yin lori oro won ooooo, nise ni gbogbo won mo bi ti won ti n ma n pade ara won oooo, ema se Ku fun won ooo, eniyan jati jati ni won ooooo, eran lasan lasan ekeji aja ni gbogbo won dede.
MYHUBBY:

amin bi o se ma ri fun gbogbo Iran diran ni e ati a won obi to bi abiruun bi ti e l'omo
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by AmeLonRo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by cash2gold(m): 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
for ur bitcoin and perfect money kindly contact us @ 07062454526

Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Alright that and is very good of him. At least that is part of the bullion vans.
Re: Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus by brainworkng: 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
He will reloot the money back in 100 folds. Tinubu tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad / Judge Sends Agba Jalingo To Kuje Prison For Cybercrime / Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.