Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" (52741 Views)

Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage / Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja / 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by meum: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by victorVIC1(m): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2020
This same governor advised Lagosians to avoid panic buying barely 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately, Lagosians are now left with no option than to buy items at inflated rates. This we country na upside down o

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Nigeriapen(m): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2020
Buhari Address Nigerians, Take Drastic Actions For Lagos and Abuja

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIAyWyQo2GM
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by sapientia(m): 10:23am On Mar 30, 2020
Sounds more presidential
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by abuhusna1: 10:23am On Mar 30, 2020
Lock down shouldn't mean food retailers like shoprite, spar should not open but few people will enter if not many will die of hunger. Even in Europe you can only go buy groceries and not in group to allow for 2 meters distance

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 30, 2020
anyway
lets earn money together during lockdown
quote if interested cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by miniziter(m): 10:23am On Mar 30, 2020
I just remembered I never buy contraceptive.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Angelfrost(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2020
Kylekent59:
I had done that last week.

I just need to buy a cutlass in case if a bugler / thief enters my home.

My eyes dey red now. I can do the undo if anyone tries me this corona period.

Go watch the movie "The Purge"!!!... How many you wan cut down??!... Leave matter my guy!!!

If anarchy breaks out, every one go hear am!!!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Tableshaker007(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2020
SharpJoe:
Continue creating panic and heavy spread with careless and thoughtless actions and remarks. When people rush to buy with infected ones together, will that not increase the spread?

Carryout massive testing and isolation of infected ones. The earlier the better. Lockdown will not chase the virus.

Tracing of the spread can only be done by massive testing. The money from the federal government and donors is to save lives. Not for your looting consumption.

Lockdown means nothing without testing and isolating infected ones.
angry guy abeg reason wetin you talk... Yes it is going to be hard during the lockdown but if we continue going out and we are coming in contact with infected people then of course we will contact the virus and spread it even to our families..... The lockdown is the best idea because both the infected and non infected will be in one place... And if you show any symtom you can call the Ncdc

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Candycrushy(f): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2020
Iceyjays:
Are you sure
Just thinking aloud undecided
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Figger(m): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Angelfrost(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2020
abuhusna1:
Lock down shouldn't mean food retailers like shoprute spar should not open but few people will enter if not many will die of hunger. Even in Europe you can only to go buy groceries and not in group to allow for 2 meters distance

Will they hear word here??! You want to copy everything abroad, but can't copy it properly... Dull leaders!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by CyberWolf: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2020
idonhammer:
Lasgidi go red today, Biafra Land's economy keeps increasing indirectly.
Mumu
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Iceyjays(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2020
Candycrushy:

Just thinking aloud undecided
Alright, hope you have done your own shopping?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by SharpJoe: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2020
Tableshaker007:
angry guy abeg reason wetin you talk... Yes it is going to be hard during the lockdown but if we continue going out and we are coming in contact with infected people then of course we will contact the virus and spread it even to our families..... The lockdown is the best idea because both the infected and non infected will be in one place... And if you show any symtom you can call the Ncdc

Testing is a bigger priority than the lockdown. Telling people to rush in mass to the market is a bigger recipe for disaster than people going on their day to day activities.

The priority lies in testing and isolating infected ones. That is the first priority.

If not locking people together with the virus will result in more spread.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by tno4real(m): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2020
This guys are just too wicked, Rewande president order door to door distribution of relief material to it citizens before lockdown. This greedy people we call leader are busy sharing the money given to them by wealth people for relief. To me this governor is the most useless governor in the history of Lagos.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by HMarshal(m): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2020
Kylekent59:
I had done that last week.

I just need to buy a cutlass in case if a bugler / thief enters my home.

My eyes dey red now. I can do the undo if anyone tries me this corona period.

LMAO! Yeah a nesssecity too,
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by MonTaNa92: 10:29am On Mar 30, 2020
Lol.. People dey vex oo, u no talk say u wan abuse am b4... "Black mouth" got me cracking
selemo:
Mr Sanwo olu, share the money so that people can stay at home. They gave you billions which you want to eat alone with your black mouth. However your home will be hot for you to even stay if you want people to die of hunger...
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Candycrushy(f): 10:29am On Mar 30, 2020
Iceyjays:
Alright, hope you have done your own shopping?
Shopping nibo??....I did that last week..the restriction is not tight here in anambra...
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 30, 2020
Movies are getting real now.. I wonder what the next pandemic would be.. might be Zombie pandemic, American's has talked about that alot you never know

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by poshdiana(f): 10:30am On Mar 30, 2020
pls someone should help a sister ooooo hunger wan kill me and my kids for house ooo 0243856309 wema bank
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Chidimercy: 10:31am On Mar 30, 2020
mtinfx:
anyway
lets earn money together during lockdown
quote if interested cheesy cheesy

Interested
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Iceyjays(m): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2020
Candycrushy:

Shopping nibo??....I did that last week..the restriction is not tight here in anambra...
Oh okay, I thought you reside in Lagos. smiley
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Angelfrost(m): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2020
Crystalline:
Please tell Nepa we need light as well. They should put on the light and go home

Na that one go red for everyone... Those guys go show una ehn...
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 30, 2020
With which money?...

Share the money donated by kind hearted citizens to Nigerians as palliatives.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Asour: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Una no serious o, where people wan see money? At least all the billions these big men and women dey drop in billions should be shared among Nigerians..alakija gave 1billion and others too..share dis money and let everyone be ok, there won't be robbery attacks on the people who has little to survive na.p

Nice gesture but that money would sadly go almost no where if distributed to poor Nigerians.

Let examine a very optimistic scenario:
200m Nigerians (say 20/25 % are needy/desirous of this package)
That gives -40-50m*

Total donations thus far: 45bn(Not up to but again we are being very optimistic right?).

N 45bn/40m people* = N1,125.
Less bank charges (I suppose you can't distribute such amount of money without the banking infrastructure). = 1125-25= N1,100. To run with. Well it's something. But it's clearly not effective.

*Assuming all Indigent Nigerians have Bank accounts which is not true, thus creating an avenue for middle men 'sharers' at the grassroot levels. Again, you know how that usually ends.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by kingjrofficial(m): 10:32am On Mar 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

Go watch the movie "The Purge"!!!... How many you wan cut down??!... Leave matter my guy!!!

If anarchy breaks out, every one go hear am!!!
watched that movie... More bout Govt and Citizens cool
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by blowjohn(m): 10:33am On Mar 30, 2020
Let them use part of the money donated to give to lagosians na.
What kind of country is this sef?
Where the hell are the ventilators?
Where the hell r the test kits?
What is wrong with we nigerians?
What is wrong with the black man?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by idonhammer: 10:33am On Mar 30, 2020
Cyberwolf how market.

CyberWolf:
Mumu
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Omotosho2580: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2020
He should talk about the increment of food stock too, cos all the food items has increased in price
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Angelfrost(m): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2020
SharpJoe:

Testing is a bigger priority than the lockdown. Telling people to rush in mass to the market is a bigger recipe for disaster than people going on their day to day activity.

The priority lies in testing and isolating infected ones. That is the first priority.

If not locking people together with the virus will result in more spread.

These people are not gonna test anything... They are trying to take the easy way out....

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: "Go And Do Your Last Minute Shopping Now" by Johnedoh: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2020
Oga Wuhan was locked down for 2 months but the government fed the affected people.don't lock down the state if you don't have alternative to feed people. How many people have money for last minute shopping broz?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife / Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) / Davido’s Faceapp Challenge Gets RMD Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.