Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die (44814 Views)

TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Knsley(m): 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Please help a brother with 5k for little foodstuffs. I will send it back to you on the 20th of April. 2009425538 ZenithBank. Thanks
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by BUHARIGOQUENCH: 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
What the hell
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Corona2020: 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Send
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by todugo(m): 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Since his time to die has not come he should not fear covick 1-9 Birus rather let him go and hug it. Rubish..... grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by dangoteinlaw: 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
sakamanjeeeeee
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by daxclusive1: 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
It's well with my soul
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by atorioke(m): 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
“I am also on a compulsory holiday. I was supposed to be in four nations this April for ministers’ conferences and Holy Ghost services but now I cannot go. All I do now is wake up in the morning, eat a good meal and enjoy the day. Is that not a good thing,” he said in his latest televised broadcast, Sunday.

It is a good thing Sir.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Corona2020: 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Please help a brother with 5k for little foodstuffs. I will send it back to you on the 20th of April. 2009425538 ZenithBank. Thanks

To repay with how much interest??
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by CapitalHYC(m): 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by fredoooooo: 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Won tun ti de o .... who will die if their time never reach before grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Observinho: 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
These our pastors shaa. It's like they tired of their fake prophecies. What he is saying now is tantamount to saying 'one thing must kill a man'. Finish.
I pity their gullible followers who don't know where to draw a line between worshiping God, and being scammed.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Yes daddy. I believe you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Forevernight: 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Really
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Emmaheineken: 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lol, this man dey yarn shaa. So anyone wey die from the virus, died at the right time?
Imagine!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Obijulius: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Oga you all claim you will do greater works than Christ thus the extravagant lifestyle.

Heal the sick or face your father the devil and father of the lie!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gideon97:
I read this with a grain of salt, because people are using the epidemic to make sensational news for views. But if he did truly say this then he is truly a bastard. Several innocent people are dying around the world and these Nigerian charlatans have are here making stupid statements.

Why grain of salt? He has said worse before.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by SharpJoe: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
These people do not cease to amaze me. Which kind of talk is this. Start testing and treating now. The treatment is out. Test, Isolate and treat. No one's time has come. Any death is by the dumbness of our leaders.

This is not the time for deceit but truth.

Test, Isolate and treat. Continue the cycle and lives would be saved.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by oyetunder(m): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
KwaraRat:
Ananias the hope peddler.

This man is a fraud.

He is only interested in one thing only - your money.
just that you yourself has no money to offer. Mourn your poverty privately.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Kellie069(m): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
It's all about how you understand it . Depends on your covenant with God. If you believe this pandemic won't kill you, then it won't.. It's as simple as that. Don't use ordinary understanding to judge spirituality. Let's pray we all live long on earth

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Exmilitant(m): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Coming from a leader, the message isn't comforting is it? undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Emmaheineken: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Emmaheineken:
Lol, this man dey yarn shaa. So anyone wey die from the virus, died at the right time?
Imagine!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Kanurii: 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by KwaraRat: 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
oyetunder:
just that you yourself has no money to offer. Mourn your poverty privately.

A fool is quickly separated from his money.

You that has money to give this hustler is without brain.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by SharpJoe: 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
The possible treatment is out. Let no one deceive you. They do not want to test and treat for reasons known to them.

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko's treatment below.

Disclaimer:
Please, this information is for medical professionals. No one should go self medicating. The process is still on trial in a controlled process under careful clinical study. Only Medical professionals should handle prescription of drugs.

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
i dont understand if this is the prayer of faith or prayer for the wicked....
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Hopebringer: 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
This is not comforting angry

What an arsehole!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Hisincrease: 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gideon97:
I read this with a grain of salt, because people are using the epidemic to make sensational news for views. But if he did truly say this then he is truly a bastard. Several innocent people are dying around the world and these Nigerian charlatans have are here making stupid statements.
For the fact that you have Airtel 1.5G data do not buy you the right to call the man a bastard.
Its fine not to agree with him but insult is wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by aboubkr(m): 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
even a child of ten know this
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by joelag: 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
On their own is the message that he gave them.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by bhest(m): 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
They keep telling us what we already knew. Anybody wey die na hin time don reach, a win win prophecy( hypocrisy).
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Afobear: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Scanner in the Bronx
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by todugo(m): 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Yes daddy. I believe you.
grin grin SO THE PEOPLE DYING OF CORONA ALL OVER THE WORLD ITS THEIR TIME TO DIE..?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 / What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.