Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die (44816 Views)

TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Onlyonebuhari: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
See this maga, those that haven't have their time won't die before. Fake pastors with useless yearly prediction but none of them see Coronavirus that affected the world. We need doctors not fake pastors in our country.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by MorataFC: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
fishjam:
Several People are addicted to Nairaland.. They don't have meaningful comment to contribute but to bash men of God & ppl who didn't share their belief. Now is the time to learn valuable skills online. Photography, Videography, Programming, Video editing, e.t.c BUT all they do is read and watch panic inducing content. I pity all of una
leave them thier cups is almost full

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Angelfrost(m): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gideon97:
I read this with a grain of salt, because people are using the epidemic to make sensational news for views. But if he did truly say this then he is truly a bastard. Several innocent people are dying around the world and these Nigerian charlatans have are here making stupid statements.

When have innocent people not died??! Tsunamis, earthquakes, Ebola, Syrian and Libyan crisis, Rohygian genocide, etc... How many did we lose??!

Is death something so strange that you had to insult an elder??!...

This forum is rank with moronic individuals!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by SharpJoe: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Time to push our governments to start testing, isolating and treating infected ones. They are deceiving you with their talks. We are doing nothing if we are not testing.

Almost no testing going on in Nigeria for.a virus that spread like wildfire on a country like America that is far bigger than Nigeria.

Lockdown will not keep you safe. It is a lie. The virus is spreading.

We need testing, isolation and treatment for infected ones.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by chocboi78(m): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
I respet elders.dats d only reason i wont put dis man where he deserves..nevertheless, just remember dat foolish people aslo grow old

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nigerian pastors dea make me laugh sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Angelfrost(m): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
money121:
Ok

Sigh... Let them know... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Streetgent: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
adonainana:
Hmm but 3 weeks ago, the message was this was the time where you would know who dey under the shadow of God protection and who no dey

Now the message has changed that you have Holy Ghost conference and you cannot go and that only when its your time you will die

Chai God pls safe us oooo

hahaha hahahaha
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Angelfrost(m): 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
KwaraRat:
Ananias the hope peddler.

This man is a fraud.

He is only interested in one thing only - your money.

He has told his irredeemable magas that attend his church that they are practically on their own and that they should take their infection as divine.

Shhh... He said no such thing... Go work on your faulty comprehension.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by vezycash(m): 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Vagueries
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by bhest(m): 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
oyetunder:
just that you yourself has no money to offer. Mourn your poverty privately.
Ode oshii.... Na talk be these!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by vezycash(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

Sigh... Let them know... undecided

Disease spread by the rich travelling will kill the poor.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by EdiskyHarry: 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
While, I don't know for other people, but Wat he is saying is true, there are some people that will still survive this virus, there are some that will die. So if u die, ur time Don come, if you survive ham, ur time no reach yet, but u will still die wen ur time comes.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by busomma: 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Support with something out the billions u & ur family hv amassed over the years by taking advantage of fickle minded Nigerians. Making pronouncements isn't enough.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Well, that's the raw truth sha, Don't know why u guys are angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by mide14(f): 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
I agree grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by chaloskyx: 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
after collecting tithe from people when they are faced with a life or death situation you nau tell them if its their time they would die...........what happened to all those services that you gave them hope and cast out the spirit of death from their lives now its their time has come they would die....if anyone should die its you false prophets

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Angelfrost(m): 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
adonainana:
Hmm but 3 weeks ago, the message was this was the time where you would know who dey under the shadow of God protection and who no dey

Now the message has changed that you have Holy Ghost conference and you cannot go and that only when its your time you will die

Chai God pls safe us oooo

The message hasn't changed sir... The only reason why he can't officiate any program is because he is law abiding, unlike some Bobrisky looking clergy!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Kay25(m): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gideon97:
I read this with a grain of salt, because people are using the epidemic to make sensational news for views. But if he did truly say this then he is truly a bastard. Several innocent people are dying around the world and these Nigerian charlatans have are here making stupid statements.
maybe u are part of those who is talking of that's why u are over reacting...eeeyah bye bye ur appointed time has come
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by ignis: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
We know right ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hisincrease:

For the fact that you have Airtel 1.5G data do not buy you the right to call the man a bastard.
Its fine not to agree with him but insult is wrong.
he is a bastard worse than that, comman sue me

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Streetgent: 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
todugo:
grin grin SO THE PEOPLE DYING OF CORONA ALL OVER THE WORLD ITS THEIR TIME TO DIE..?
just imagine angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by plaetton: 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
KwaraRat:
Ananias the hope peddler.

This man is a fraud.

He is only interested in one thing only - your money.

He has told his irredeemable magas that attend his church that they are practically on their own and that they should take their infection as divine.

He is not only a fraud, but he is extremely wicked , and lacks basic human decency .
Just imagine the pure garbage coming out from him at this time.
With all billions of naira that this crook robs ordinary Nigerians, you would think he would have the decency to be at the forefront of efforts to contain the spread of this virus .
When will Nigerians recognize this wicked crook for what he really is, and throw rotten tomatoes at him when he mounts the pulpit ?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
smiley Now you re a true preacher to me, death comes only to those who's their time reach. In book of isaha God said I created and I kill, I created light and darkness who is beside me? In Islam only Allah can authorise angel of death to kill and angel of death will not kill expect the time reach and allah aware of everything.

I don't fear corona like hunger, Bleep coronaviru
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Awoo88: 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
So buhari and Abba kyari time never come
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by KwaraRat: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
plaetton:

He is not only a fraud, but he is extremely wicked lacks basic human decency .
Just imagine the pure garbage coming out from him at this time.
With all billions of naira that this crook robs ordinary Nigerians, you would think he would have the decency to be at the forefront of efforts to contain the spread of this virus .
When will Nigerians recognize this wicked crook for what he really is, and throw rotten tomatoes at him when he mounts the pulpit ?

Ananias Adeboye is not the problem.

It is the stupid people that revere and worship him.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Cleanworld(f): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Letter to the men of God

Dear Daddy GO's of the Nigerians,

This is the time Nigerians need charity more than ever. you can start by donating foods and household supplies to your people. smaller churches are doing it all over the world. every 10 kilometers of your churches across Nigeria can serve this people.

A bag of goody bag per person, its time to give back so that you can reap in folds later.

Yes, you can do it. cool wink

Keep safe ya all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Cleanworld(f): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
hum
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Truthbites: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
All I do now is wake up in the morning, eat a good meal and enjoy the day. Is that not a good thing,” he said in his latest televised broadcast, Sunday...

Trust me , some of his followers de die from hunger this period

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by MadeMan01(m): 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
His miracles cannot cure Corona... Shameless scammer of a man and foolish followers

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.