Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die (44815 Views)

TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by MadeMan01(m): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

Shhh... He said no such thing... Go work on your faulty comprehension.

You are a big fool if you don't know that is the implication of his statement. Ignorant following like yours are what empowers their church

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by blowjohn(m): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Corona2020:
Please help a brother with 5k for little foodstuffs. I will send it back to you on the 20th of April. 2009425538 ZenithBank. Thanks

To repay with how much interest??

If u have up to 100k to lend out on interest pls contact me. I will give that guy asking for 5k the 5k for free weda he's lying or not.
For mine, I'll gladly pay back on a weekly basis.
Am not down for any collateral thing.
Just trust. I could drop my address or numbers or anything like that
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by BlackPantherCri: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
Exactly what Boris Johnson has been saying.

No need to panic. This too shall pass.

After surviving malaria and typhoid fever, Covid cannot kill you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Angelfrost(m): 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
MadeMan01:

You are a big fool if you don't know that is the implication of his statement. Ignorant following like yours are what empowers their church

Meaningless insults from frustrated people bounce off me easily...

I'm no follower of his or any man of God for that matter... I just can't stand people grandstanding with poor comprehensive skills. Now, run along!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Bacteriologist(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
KwaraRat:

Ananias Adeboye is not the problem.

It is the stupid people that revere and worship him.

Let's stop victim blaming.

His followers are victims.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Daroldigits: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hmmmm...your mouth has put you into trouble that no one can safe you. Even if is true must you talk? Parents still need to pass moral lessons to their children when they are young.
Gideon97:
I read this with a grain of salt, because people are using the epidemic to make sensational news for views. But if he did truly say this then he is truly a bastard. Several innocent people are dying around the world and these Nigerian charlatans have are here making stupid statements.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by jimakeabi: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Am a muslim, and u r saying the right tin Sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
To keep mute and say nothing is far better than this trash. How do you determine whose time has come ? What a laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Franking: 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Enoch, is it possible for someone to die when it's not his time? People must be completely stupid to listen to u if this is how u reason.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Btruth: 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Be prepared...... Boys scout motto. Baba is right. Be closer to God. This is a wake up call for everyone. Don't let us play ignorance just like the time of Noah.
Peace.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by ednut1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Divine healing self is on lockdown. Rada rada
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by ensamy(m): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
ANY BODY THAT WANTS TO GET INFECTED SHOULD LISTEN TO HIM INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING THE LAID DOWN MEDICAL ADVICE. FOLLOW HIM AND GET INFECTED... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by todugo(m): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
fishjam:
Several People are addicted to Nairaland.. They don't have meaningful comment to contribute but to bash men of God & ppl who didn't share their belief. Now is the time to learn valuable skills online. Photography, Videography, Programming, Video editing, e.t.c BUT all they do is read and watch panic inducing content. I pity all of una
WILL YOU KEEP KWAYET....
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Kellie069:
It's all about how you understand it . Depends on your covenant with God. If you believe this pandemic won't kill you, then it won't.. It's as simple as that. Don't use ordinary understanding to judge spirituality. Let's pray we all live long on earth
Some people had so much faith,covenant with bla bla bla and did all sorts of religious stuff BUT they still died miserably.
Some people died seconds after leaving their mums' wombs.
In other words,all you actually need to survive is a healthy body and an environment that affects you positively.
This positivity is determined by your psychology.
If you are exposed to positivity,your brain will cause you to do something beneficial to yourself or express yourself in a way that's beneficial to yourself,directly or indirectly.
But this exposure happens by chance.
"Chance" is also luck or fortune here cos we're dealing with positivity.
"Chance" is misfortune when we're dealing with negativity.
You're also a human twist and every human twist requires luck as frequently as possible cos the brain of the human twist is very delicate.
You THINK but that's not enough.
You've got to be thinking forwards instead of backwards and that's determined by your environment which is determined by chance.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by backbone503(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
No one dies when their time hasn't come, and no one spends a second longer on earth. So you see, the man was right!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by InvertedHammer: 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
/
Watch out. Once Covid-19 pandemic is over, they will start arranging miracle vixens to give testimonies how Daddy G.O cured them of coronavirus. As usual, the mor.ons in the congregation will clap, dance and jubilate at the scam.

By the way, there is no way Nollywood is not cooking one titled "Coronavirus". Nigerians are very predictable.

/

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Daroldigits: 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
I don't want to say anything about what Baba said but I will never use my own Mouth to curse myself.....he that keep his mouth, save his life.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by pre4drums: 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gideon97:
I read this with a grain of salt, because people are using the epidemic to make sensational news for views. But if he did truly say this then he is truly a bastard. Several innocent people are dying around the world and these Nigerian charlatans have are here making stupid statements.

Be careful. For your good!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by edoairways: 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
While, I don't know for other people, but Wat he is saying is true, there are some people that will still survive this virus, there are some that will die. So if u die, ur time Don come, if you survive ham, ur time no reach yet, but u will still die wen ur time comes.
He said the truth. It is a bitter pill for many of them to swallow

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by DadaNigeria1: 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
What the pastor said is the exact conviction of a True Muslim believer. a man only dies when God has ordained for him to die. Anyone killed by this corona virus has been destined to die this way.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
How's this gonna help reduce panic?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Bobbyfreshhh: 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
MorataFC:
leave them thier cups is almost full

Why didn't the virus target the so called atheists and leave you Christians
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by eboniest(f): 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
We are in a trying time, it's a phase it will surely pass. The lord will see us through...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Pascal181: 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
KwaraRat:
Ananias the hope peddler.

This man is a fraud.

He is only interested in one thing only - your money.

He has told his irredeemable magas that attend his church that they are practically on their own and that they should take their infection as divine.

I know u must come from a home where children are poorly raised and children run their mouths anyhow but for this anointed servant of God u are not permitted to bad mouth him ok. God forgive u
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Bobbyfreshhh: 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

When have innocent people not died??! Tsunamis, earthquakes, Ebola, Syrian and Libyan crisis, Rohygian genocide, etc... How many did we lose??!

Is death something so strange that you had to insult an elder??!...

This forum is rank with moronic individuals!!!

Going by your logic is buhari not an elder

You guys are something else

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by klax(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Pls I guess its time for Redeem Church to tell their Baba enough of talking.

This is not the way a man of God should talk at this moment pls let him just keep quiet for now to avoid unecessary insult being hurl at him or is it a must for him to talk

Wrong statement at absolutely wrong time.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
edoairways:

He said the truth. It is a bitter pill for many of them to swallow
Therefore, you don't have to pray or humans shouldn't pray or the human twist shouldn't be religious.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Sbmicky: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by zoedew: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
My Father, My Father, look upon our land in your mercy and cleanse our land of everything troubling our land. They depart by Corvid-19 flight in Jesus Name!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Investnow2017: 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
So not even one miracle outfit of all the myriads of churches in Nigeria can come up with a miraculous solution to this ravaging virus!

This is serious. Wish people will begin to take a second look at their pastors.

The GO statement implies that God has a set time for each person to die. That notion shows how very far he is from the True God, the Source of life. Too sad that some see this folk a man of God. Sad indeed.

So miracles too are all on lockdown.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by KwaraRat: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
Pascal181:

I know u must come from a home where children are poorly raised and children run their mouths anyhow but for this anointed servant of God u are not permitted to bad mouth him ok. God forgive u
[/s]

Ananias serves moloch and his pocket only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.