Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Lockdown Has Nothing On Me With Free Books To Read From Ficool - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lockdown Has Nothing On Me With Free Books To Read From Ficool (770 Views)

Top 5 Books To Read In 2021 / MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} / Name Your Top 5 Novels Of All Time You Would Like Your Friends To Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown Has Nothing On Me With Free Books To Read From Ficool by Petitemandy(f): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2020
It is very difficult to come to terms with staying inside the house when there are many things to do outside. But that is what this COVID-19 pandemic has caused. For the first few days it was difficult to find things to do. I worried constantly about the disease and was having panic attacks.

But then Ficool announced free reading on their platform for 30 days and I was so happy.

So far, I have read Wrecked, a beautiful book from a Nigerian writer about two girls from different backgrounds and how their pasts played into their choices in life; Just for Justice, a short story that answers the question on whether nature or nurture is what determines how we turn out in life; and The Bottled Leopard from the legend Chukwuemeka Ike.

Now, I find it difficult to put my phone away to get some sleep. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I'm really enjoying Ficool and you can do so too by reading free books here https://dynamic.ficool.com/ficoolcares?from=forums

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown Has Nothing On Me With Free Books To Read From Ficool by scoundrel(f): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
The part about sleeping is a lie. Experience has shown many times that sleep comes easily when reading literature. Okay, that’s good. What will you do if the lockdown lasts longer than a month?
Re: Lockdown Has Nothing On Me With Free Books To Read From Ficool by Petitemandy(f): 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
I only sleep if a book is not entertaining. If it is, abeg forget sleep. I remember a time that I used a hurricane lantern to read a novel through the night till 5:00 am! But maybe mine is an addiction sha grin grin. And if the lockdown extends for more than one month, then I will go ahead and pay for the books I read with coins.
Re: Lockdown Has Nothing On Me With Free Books To Read From Ficool by ficoolbooks: 3:54am On Mar 31, 2020
cool
Re: Lockdown Has Nothing On Me With Free Books To Read From Ficool by Ayanfe29(f): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2020
ficoolbooks:
cool

Wow! I didn't even know ficool was on Nairaland! I'm currently enjoying Trial Husband
Re: Lockdown Has Nothing On Me With Free Books To Read From Ficool by ficoolbooks: 11:41am On Mar 31, 2020
Ficool is on Nairaland. It is important that everyone gets to know about this 30 days of free reading campaign, where you can read any book you want free of charge. As we stay at home to stay safe, Ficool makes sure that you are not bored but entertained. #Ficoolcares #staysafe

(1) (Reply)

Condemned (A Christian Fiction) / Miracles - A Short Story / OKPOROKO 14+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.