Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Why Is The FG Or LASG Doing Nothing About The High Cost Of Food Stuffs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The FG Or LASG Doing Nothing About The High Cost Of Food Stuffs (611 Views)

Who Else Got This Text.. Is It From FG Or Scammers?? / Jackson Ude Distributes Truck Load Of Rice And Other Food Stuffs. (pictures) / CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The FG Or LASG Doing Nothing About The High Cost Of Food Stuffs by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2020
I don't understand why nothing is been done by the government with the way foodstuffs are getting expensive for no reason.

Is it when people start starving, the useless government we have in Nigeria will start taken steps?

Can't the LASG direct the iyalojas to direct their people to sell foodstuffs at the normal price? With this situation we found ourselves in, Government must take steps to avoid anarchy.

We once beg them to close our borders, they didn't listen, now we're begging them to do something about the way foodstuffs are getting expensive.

The useless FG we once begged to close our borders, are the ones that are now closing down states for good two weeks. I've never seen a government that is as useless as this buhari government in my life.

For the past 6 days that I have been sitting at home, I've not enjoyed power supply for up to 10hrs combine. I am waiting for any useless Ikeja electric staff that will come to my house, I swear to god, is going to be a bloody fight.

There is absolutely no real changes from 1999 till 2020. Who still remember Vision 2020 by yardua, I don't think we achieve a single thing from that vision 2020.

What do Nigerian politicians really want us to do cause I don't understand at all again, and I don tire. I want to start making plans of leaving this country men... I don tire.

I hope there won't be anarchy later in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The FG Or LASG Doing Nothing About The High Cost Of Food Stuffs by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2020
Because they don't care about you and they can never care. Today i have put on my Gen instead of the normal 1-2 hours i use to put it on, on a normal day I have extended it till when the full tank is exhausted by itself. You know why? Because a lot of people came with their phones, lanterns and Bluetooth to charge to even enable them curb the boredom. People are told to stay at home why can't PHCN at least leave light for even 12hours a day to enable people feel relaxed. At the end of the day Nigeria is the most useless country on planet earth

1 Like

Re: Why Is The FG Or LASG Doing Nothing About The High Cost Of Food Stuffs by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2020
Buhari doesn't care about you ..

Face front .

1 Like

Re: Why Is The FG Or LASG Doing Nothing About The High Cost Of Food Stuffs by sLentlover7778(m): 10:29am On Mar 30, 2020
All I wanna say is that they don't really care about US... grin grin grin
Re: Why Is The FG Or LASG Doing Nothing About The High Cost Of Food Stuffs by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 30, 2020
Perfectnumber6:
Because they don't care about you and they can never care. Today i have put on my Gen instead of the normal 1-2 hours i use to put it on, on a normal day I have extended it till when the full tank is exhausted by itself. You know why? Because a lot of people came with their phones, lanterns and Bluetooth to charge to even enable them curb the boredom. People are told to stay at home why can't PHCN at least leave light for even 12hours a day to enable people feel relaxed. At the end of the day Nigeria is the most useless country on planet earth
I hardly have light for 3hrs in a day.
Re: Why Is The FG Or LASG Doing Nothing About The High Cost Of Food Stuffs by mercidove: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2020
You spoke most Nigerians mind, bro. I have been thinking, is it that the government are not aware of the skyrocketed price of food stuffs in the market? My answer is NO. Of course they are fucking aware, just that they don't give a hoot about the poor masses.
How do they expect someone who survives on daily income to cope in a situation like this? I bet you, if nothing is done about this issue,many Nigerians will defy the law and take to the street to go about their daily businesses.
Re: Why Is The FG Or LASG Doing Nothing About The High Cost Of Food Stuffs by GamalNasser: 11:18am On Mar 30, 2020
When I complained about the flash inflation panic fueling broadcast dullards like Buhari inspire people like you attacked me and now you are complaining

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The FG Or LASG Doing Nothing About The High Cost Of Food Stuffs by BigBabyJesus: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2020
All major famines that happened in the last century where man made.

The Russian and Ukrainian famine where deliberately instigated by Russian Jews to cull the European Christian population after they seized power.

Mao's ''Great Forward Leap'' which so happens to have been planned and orchestrated by Jews led to the worse famine in modern times. Over 60 million Chinese died as a result of the deliberate foolish policies of Mao which the Communist Jews advised him to put in place.

There was also the foolishness of the Communist Khemer Rouge dictatorship regime in Cambodia under Pol Pot who so happened to have been radicalized by Jews into Marxism when he was a student in France.

Hunger is a powerfuland preferred weapon of the Communist Jews.

It not only helps in culling (the ultimate aim of the Cainanite Jews) but creates a subservient breed of people to over rule. Hunger and malnutrition in Children severely hinders cognitive development.
Africans have low IQs because they have very poor diets lacking of beef.

You are what you eat.

Globalist have been pushing Vegan diets for a reason. It makes you more stupid and so easily manipulated and controlled.

Poaching laws were enacted in Europe not to protect the King's deer or wild life but to prevent people having access to meat. The aristocrats knew how beef consumption led to cognitive development.

The Jew brat, Greta Thurnberg has been speaking of a vegan lifestyle to help save the planet.

That Jewess and imbecc!le, Alexander Occasia Cortez (yes she is descended from Spanish Jews who were heavily involved in the Atlantic Slave Trade and who settled in south America), wants not only to eliminate beef but the entire Cattle rearing industry.

The APC is Marxist and Buhari is a Communist.

He also subscribes to ruling an impoverished and hungry population.

By the time hunger wire una wella, una go begin rush to take Bill Gates' vaccine and his micro-chip implants.

Just wait and see.
Re: Why Is The FG Or LASG Doing Nothing About The High Cost Of Food Stuffs by Optional09: 11:42am On Mar 30, 2020
The people increasing the cost of food are only stupid, where is the money to buy the food?
Re: Why Is The FG Or LASG Doing Nothing About The High Cost Of Food Stuffs by Perfectnumber6(m): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
BabaOwen:
I hardly have light for 3hrs in a day.
Can you imagine under this harsh weather living in Nigeria and being a Nigerian is the biggest scam ever in life you can't get light for common 3hrs
Re: Why Is The FG Or LASG Doing Nothing About The High Cost Of Food Stuffs by Lanretoye(m): 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
The thing self pass corona virus.
Re: Why Is The FG Or LASG Doing Nothing About The High Cost Of Food Stuffs by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
God please help me
I wanna Evaporate this shithole angry
Re: Why Is The FG Or LASG Doing Nothing About The High Cost Of Food Stuffs by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Perfectnumber6:

Can you imagine under this harsh weather living in Nigeria and being a Nigerian is the biggest scam ever in life you can't get light for common 3hrs
I swear to god bro, there is blood in my eyes as I dey so. If I dare see them close to where I stay it will end up so badly/bloody for them.
Re: Why Is The FG Or LASG Doing Nothing About The High Cost Of Food Stuffs by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
BabaOwen:
I swear to god bro, there is blood in my eyes as I dey so. If I dare see them close to where I stay it will end up so badly/bloody for them.

Just b calm bro okay it is well

1 Like

Re: Why Is The FG Or LASG Doing Nothing About The High Cost Of Food Stuffs by Onyedikachi323(m): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
I will verify that very soon.
Re: Why Is The FG Or LASG Doing Nothing About The High Cost Of Food Stuffs by Onyedikachi323(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Perfectnumber6:

eya nepa in this country is scam.
Re: Why Is The FG Or LASG Doing Nothing About The High Cost Of Food Stuffs by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Onyedikachi323:
eya nepa in this country is scam.

They are useless just like the country

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Chieftain Faults Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition / APC Vice Chairman & Daughter Kidnapped In Kaduna / January 15 1966 Coup Wasn't Targeted At Any Ethnic Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.