Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus (51254 Views)

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by adioolayi(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
rottennaija:
Did he take drugs at all in all these?
Read na

1 Like

Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by ProfChris10(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good news. Thank God
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by julybaba(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
PLEASE READ VERY WELL.
SHE DIDN'T TAKE ANY DRUG.

For those of you who believe chloroquine or azithromycin can help, I pity your life (no offence).

All those proposing or recommending the use of HCQS or Azithromycin have not been able to explain the mechanism of action of those drugs on Corona virus.

You can't just treat anything with anything, there are contraindications you should be weary off. I strongly believe, the high mortality rate (above China) in Italy is due to the use of wrong drugs in treating this virus

Let the body's immune system defend itself. Period

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by Patrioticman007(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
We need media to publish more of these stories, that there is hope at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by Egbetayo(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Thank God for giving you another opportunity to appreciate him. I rejoice with you in this victory �
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by honestivo(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
How did you conclude that it was covid19 without the test

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by Ernezee(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Dominionflora:
For those that don't know it's not fun catching covid-19 imagine struggling to breathe ORDINARY BREATHE!!!

That's why you should thank God, forget about whether there are fake pastors or not, JUST THANK GOD AND PRAY FOR SAFETY THIS PERIOD

You call the breathe "Ordinary " how ungrateful you are.

5 Likes

Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by Sanfranka6(m): 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
rottennaija:

Am I in the wrong post? cry
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
rottennaija:
That's the part I have and heard any survivor talk about
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by adebayo201: 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
This is not adding up.
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
How does she know it was Corona virus without doing a test?
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by Nicklaus619(m): 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
So she didn't take any kid of medication during these period She should have thrown more light on the kind of medication she was taking
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by Johnbosco77(m): 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
There's hope?
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sanfranka6:

Am I in the wrong post? cry

Where did u read about drugs?
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by Ernezee(m): 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Dominionflora:
For those that don't know it's not fun catching covid-19 imagine struggling to breathe ORDINARY BREATHE!!!

That's why you should thank God, forget about whether there are fake pastors or not, JUST THANK GOD AND PRAY FOR SAFETY THIS PERIOD

You call breathe "Ordinary " we outh to be grateful that we don't pay for the breathe we breath like the food we eat
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by ignis: 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Meaning the body can easily fight it off.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
julybaba:
PLEASE READ VERY WELL.

For those of you who believe chloroquine or azithromycin can help, I pity your life (no offence).

Oga did u read the number of days she spent in isolation?
Perhaps chloroquine would have sped up things.
Again, she didn't do test so who told her she had the virus?

Chloroquine works in many instances

1 Like

Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Touching

Did s/he used chloroquine?
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by Lamanii22(f): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Dominionflora:

Shortness of breath isn't a joke ooo.... I had difficulty breathing back in February, then corona had not been taken seriously... I thought twas my asthma that came back... It was like death... I almost passed out, my mom gave me hot water, it suppressed it... If you can breathe well just keep thanking God... Even if it's the only thing you're thankful for....
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
julybaba:
PLEASE READ VERY WELL.

All those proposing or recommending the use of HCQS or Azithromycin have not been able to explain the mechanism of action of those drugs on Corona virus

Day 6: Painkillers did not stop the pain. Also stockpiling trends meant even my pharmacist could not help. Was scared to sleep as my breathing was not improving. Could not hold my breath for more than 2 secs. 9/18

1 Like

Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Which kind audio reporter be this you say you worked down the stairs and it means you have survived convid-19 I know you are trying to think positive but you need to be tested and all cleared, everybody make una find stairs walk down una don survive convid-19, I laugh in Chinese
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by Angelawhite(m): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
angry
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by wink2015(m): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
CORONAVIRUS is a contagious diseases.

I pray that medical science find solution to the pandemics now blowing around the world.
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Corona Virus is not a death sentence.

As long as you live on organic food and not the junk packaged with preservatives, then you are sure to have natural immunity against all odds.

Stay organic.
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by pk2me: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
blowjohn:
How does she know it was Corona virus without doing a test?
That's what am about to say too.
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by SaintLucia: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11267462/coronavirus-food-shortage-un/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjCo_fWmsLoAhVNzYUKHQSqCHMQFjACegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3BEVC7tDA22wvaoywcHIGa

You see why it is good to produce what you consume. The President saw this coming..... Now Vietnam and Thailand have suspended rice exportation, imagine say Naija no invest in rice production and continue to depend on these countries.....

6 Likes

Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by Izongdave(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hope she wasn't consumed by shock of having the symptoms... 1st miracle, who performed it?
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by mvem(m): 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Blessedity:
Does it mean you didn't take drugs?
you don't need to...the drugs taken are to manage the symptoms while your body fights the virus like every other virus. So normally the young and healthy that have a good immune system recover after 2-3 weeks while those mostly the old sometimes have severe cases and might die
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by Dnonso22: 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Thanks to God that you made it back to life but I have issues with this narration, how come you didn’t mention any of the medications you used cuz you mentioned pharmacist in the story and some pain relief too even though you said they never worked abi you stayed and got healed just like that!!! Just saying oooo
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Pulsenaija:
Just In: Nigerian Husband agrees to be flogged 100 strokes of cane over divorce because of cheating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH8_8Ex2ygc

By who?
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by Angelfrost(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
God bless her for this... This is what I have been asking of so called learned folks on this forum! Make efforts to spread hope and good counsel, instead of doom predictions!!!

A very good immune system will solve over 50 percent of an infected person's malady... Proper rest and ventilation will further push up the survival odds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' / List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari / Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.