Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus (51256 Views)

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by CoronaVirusPro: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
Pregnancy symptoms
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by Ladycewhy(f): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
So what drugs did she take undecided. She mentioned her pharmacist in the write up but didn't mention drugs she was given to manage her symptoms .

1 Like

Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by safarigirl(f): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Dominionflora:
For those that don't know it's not fun catching covid-19 imagine struggling to breathe ORDINARY BREATHE!!!

That's why you should thank God, forget about whether there are fake pastors or not, JUST THANK GOD AND PRAY FOR SAFETY THIS PERIOD
some os us don't have to imagine struggling to breathe, there are people with asthma in the world, so, there is nothing ordinary about breathing.
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by cooltola(m): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
She did not inform her audience what she ate or drank, or what drugs she took. This will help and give people hope, all she explained was her symptoms and how she could not breath, thank God she has recovered. This is a time to share information that will help countless of people , forget how popular your tweet will become.
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by safarigirl(f): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
cmecproblem:
I have read so many posts like this, one thing they avoid is mentioning drugs used. Won't that information help others?
she mentioned using painkillers, things like paracetamol

The problem is that most Nigerians don't know the meaning of 'painkillers', so, you assume no drug was mentioned
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by wizardus: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by PrinceOfDark: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
Pregnancy symptoms
[/s]
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ernezee:

You call the breathe "Ordinary " how ungrateful you are.
You didn't comprehend his point. Actually he meant " breathing that is a basic and very essential metabolism the body needs to draw oxygen and stay alive"
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by realstars: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good Work
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by Sultty(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
I'm only here to read her lies
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by Dollabiz: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Who is asking
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
safarigirl:

The problem is that most Nigerians don't know the meaning of 'painkillers', so, you assume no drug was mentioned

I didn't see any sore throat in her write up.....
Dont think she had corona
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by safarigirl(f): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

I didn't see any sore throat in her write up.....
Dont think she had corona

Not everyone will have the same symptoms

She contacted an NHS doctor and she was told it was the virus, based on symptoms. If you aren't a doctor, you can't really say anything of her symptoms

Some people did not experience the loss of appetite, some didn't experience nausea or vomiting, people like Idris Elba barely experienced a thing, but they had it
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
safarigirl:

Not everyone will have the same symptoms

She contacted an NHS doctor and she was told it was the virus, based on symptoms. If you aren't a doctor, you can't really say anything of her symptoms

Some people did not experience the loss of appetite, some didn't experience nausea or vomiting, people like Idris Elba barely experienced a thing, but they had it

Mine is sore throat... Fever and slight headache
This stuff is beatable... God dey
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by ThierryJay: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Mine is sore throat... Fever and slight headache
This stuff is beatable... God dey

Are you positive?
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by ThierryJay: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
onecoder:

If you have covid19 your fever won't be low grade. People aren't using infrared thermometers for checking room temp fever.

The loss of sense of taste is a strong indication of COVID 19 symptoms. He may likely have it as he is in the UK too. However, I believe he'll be fine.
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by AngryNigerian(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Onyekachi419:
Wasn't gonna share it and you did cool
Please quarantine your self more

Seriously oo...who knows when she'll be completely free from the birus and...like in the Bible, be certified free to mingle with others

1 Like

Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by ghettochild(m): 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
I observed from her post she didn't use any other medications aside painkillers
Meaning that her body fought the disease on its own
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by Anthropophobia: 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anthropophobia:
Nigerian Instagram Celebrity Sidney Talker also has the virus and he was referred to one hospital to the other till they all rejected him. He had to contact a Nigeria doctor based abroad who advised him on how to alievate the symptoms temporarily
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by Uchefrancis16(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
BlackBovi:
God save us

Don't Forget to Check 10 Shocking Facts About Corona Virus In Nigeria - (March 30th 2020)

Read Here: https://whogoblog.com/corona-virus-in-nigeria/

Click https://whogoblog.com/corona-virus-in-nigeria/ To Read More

Nonsense write up. I never do this, buh your type na him Dey spoil blogging for others. 14 facts and listed just 5 useless once and started saying rubbish.
Re: Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus by cmecproblem(m): 10:42am On Apr 01, 2020
safarigirl:

Painkillers for the lethargic symptoms, what about the drugs that aided her immune system?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' / Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara / See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.