Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,969 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:34 AM

Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown (47810 Views)

FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN / Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes / Kaduna Realises N1.9m From Lockdown Violators In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by frubben(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2020
This our president na minus 1

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by iammo(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2020
cool
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by Mizwisdom(f): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2020
G8!
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by Joefat: 11:33am On Mar 30, 2020
Pls Enu GBE ooo. At all at all na him bad pa. Help ur brother with anything.. 2042661003. Uba
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by deltateam: 11:34am On Mar 30, 2020
Sirmuel1:
Shit is getting scary!!! I need Sanitizers!!!! Someone help!! I'm stucked in the village and I can't get it around here. I've been using Dettol, but I don't trust it.

What's your location?
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by Acidosis(m): 11:34am On Mar 30, 2020
Expected. You don't expect fuel station managers, clinics, etc to go home with lots of cash.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by ppogba: 11:35am On Mar 30, 2020
GamalNasser:
Buhari the dullard still doesn't know how banking is sustained cheesy. When I say he didn't consult with Economic crisis prevention experts before reeling out his mindless lock down I know what i am saying ..his thoughtless announcement put pressure on banking deposit a d could have caused the banks to be distressed by the end of today if Banks were not exempted

So the banks would have been distressed in 24 hours. Wonderful.

Indeed, you are the "economic crisis prevention expert " he should have consulted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by Mancho94(m): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2020
OYIBOplayer:
Fellow Nairalanders,

please help me with anything make i use survive during this dry period. anything will do for me abeg

6320004695 fidelity bank
Have you gotten alert? Sent you 5k

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by GamalNasser: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2020
Eriggs:

Poor wailer. they just don't want to see anything good from the President
They have been poisoned with hate
Fed with irrational objectives
And injected with a syringe of pain

Oga tell me one single good that has come from Buhari in the last 5 years?

Has the Economy not worsened under Buhari?

Has Unemployment not worsened under Buhari?

Has the standard of living not worsened under Buhari?

Has poverty not worsened under Buhari?

Has education not worsened under Buhari?

Has healthcare not worsened under him?

Has human rights abuse not worsened under Buhari?

Has govt freedom of information not worsened under him ?

Has electricity improved under him?

Has insecurity not worsened under him?

Has corruption not worsened under him?

Has our electoral process not worsened under him?

Has the rule of law not worsened under him?

Has the Judiciary not worsened under him?

Has Nigerian unity not worsened under him ?

Has the Naira not worsened under Buhari

See Buhari incompetence is legendary , you can find a single sector or micro sector where he has made a single positive impact ..please keep fooling yourself but as you do that I challenge you just mention a single sector he has improved

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by ipobarethieves: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2020
shocked baba coviik 1.9 is a confam confusionist
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by Mizwisdom(f): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2020
Sirmuel1:
Shit is getting scary!!! I need Sanitizers!!!! Someone help!! I'm stucked in the village and I can't get it around here. I've been using Dettol, but I don't trust it.

Dettol is as good as sanitizers. Both kill germs
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by Chatflick(m): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2020
blinking001:
This man keeps winning my heart on daily basis. A very thoughtful decision coming from our darling president.
You okay?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by Sirmuel1(m): 11:37am On Mar 30, 2020
deltateam:

What's your location?

I'm in Edo state. Somewhere between Auchi and Ekpoma
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by Sirmuel1(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Dettol is as good as sanitizers. Both kill germs

But this one is virus. I don't want to die oh
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by blinking001(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2020
Chatflick:

You okay?
Of course I am. Or you think otherwise?
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by 3kay945(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2020
princeade86:
Ok. Why even lock down when will can just take 50ml of vodka and be OK

grin

No kill yourself o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by sisisioge: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2020
Bet how will walk in customers assess them since we are on lock down.
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by Mizwisdom(f): 11:40am On Mar 30, 2020
Sirmuel1:

But this one is virus. I don't want to die oh

If soap and water works, why won't dettol? virus are germs too.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by Ramsak1: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2020
my friend keep kwayet already...
GamalNasser:
Someone had to remind Dullard he didn't know what he was doing causing a stampede on banking deposit which can collapse the banking sector if care is not taken ..I hate dull people with low IQ
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Bro, read the back of the dettol bottle. You will see corona virus among the organisms it is effective against.
It is more trustworthy than hand sanitiser of which one is unaware who made it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by franchasng: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2020
To avoid Nigerian Police from milking Nigerians in this era, why not list the exact business sectors allowed to operate like this:

1.) All security outfits
2. ) Hospitals
3.) Pharmaceutical stores and outlets
4.) Grocery stores
5.) Filling stations
6.) Cooking gas plants and outlets
7.) Banks
8.) POS operators and their agents
6.) Food vendors
7.) Journalists

Like this, people will be well informed than making vague statements using stupid grammars that Nigerian Police and Army won't understand

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by drakeskull(m): 11:41am On Mar 30, 2020
What about investment banks, asset management companies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by GamalNasser: 11:41am On Mar 30, 2020
ppogba:

So the banks would have been distressed in 24 hours. Wonderful.

Indeed, you are the "economic crisis prevention expert " he should have consulted.

Anything that instigates a withdrawal stampede on bank deposits is not good , when banks can't meet up withdrawal/deposit ratio they immediately go into acute distress , why do you think the CBN governor rushed to get the order and push it to press immediately? To slow down withdrawals ... I am currently stuck in my bank because the have refused to transfer funds for my business outwards claiming the platform is down but I know they are holding on to deposits as long as they can , I have just shown them this headline and they feel better already ..don't ask me why I didn't transfer from home , it's not small money I want to transfer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by GamalNasser: 11:42am On Mar 30, 2020
Ramsak1:
my friend keep kwayet already...

Sharrap
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by Sirmuel1(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2020
destinie2019:

Bro, read the back of the dettol bottle. You will see corona virus among the organisms it is effective against.
It is more trustworthy than hand sanitiser of which one is unaware who made it.

Mizwisdom:

If soap and water works, why won't dettol? virus are germs too.

Alright thanks. I will stick to it then.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by balotunji: 11:43am On Mar 30, 2020
I think Those people doing POS business are also exempted..
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by otokx(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2020
It is either we lockdown or we do not, Banks can ensure the ATMs are in operation but any other may not be effective. cool
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by moderatedguy: 11:43am On Mar 30, 2020
I love Wailers
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by moderatedguy: 11:43am On Mar 30, 2020
Eriggs:
Shut up. Your wailing is even annoying to your fellow wailers now. It's becoming boring. You never see anything good in your life. Haba! Na swear?
You have been poisoned with hate
Fed with irrational objectives
And injected with a syringe of pain.

If u neva wail on anythin in one day, ur body go dey do one kin one kin like snake wey swallow the 3 heads of Dino and FFK and Omokiri! grin
i love wailers
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by SaintLucia: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2020
If you want to shut down shut down and let's hear word. Drivers, cleaners and securities are other people that work in the bank. How will they go to work if the transport system is shut down? The purpose of the yesterday speech was to avoid the spread of the virus and practice social distancing. Our ATM will be crowded if banks are allowed to operate. The same Nigerians calling for lockdown are the same Nigerians calling for the reverse. Some of us doesn't really know what we want.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! / Kate Owoko Builds Floating Toilet In Bayelsa. Invites Press To Commission It / Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.