Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown (47893 Views)

FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN / Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes / Kaduna Realises N1.9m From Lockdown Violators In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by thatigboman: 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
PHijo:

Na speech pesin dey buy for market? Markets are closed my friend!
38. This order does not apply to hospitals and all related medical establishments as well as organizations in health care-related manufacturing and distribution.

39. Furthermore, commercial establishments such as;
a. food processing, distribution and retail companies
;
b. petroleum distribution and retail entities,
c. power generation, transmission and distribution companies; and
d. private security companies are also exempted.

Illiteracy is a disease

1 Like

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by geezyk(m): 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sirmuel1:
Shit is getting scary!!! I need Sanitizers!!!! Someone help!! I'm stucked in the village and I can't get it around here. I've been using Dettol, but I don't trust it.
Dettol kills Coronavirus, check on the body grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by PHijo(m): 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
thatigboman:
38. This order does not apply to hospitals and all related medical establishments as well as organizations in health care-related manufacturing and distribution.

39. Furthermore, commercial establishments such as;
a. food processing, distribution and retail companies
;
b. petroleum distribution and retail entities,
c. power generation, transmission and distribution companies; and
d. private security companies are also exempted.

Illiteracy is a disease

On the contrary it is people like you who have a problem!
Markets are not on the list. How many people shop in places other than the market?

Supply and distribution in Nigeria is in shambles.

Our markets were closed in Rivers. Many people only have access to weekly markets. Transportation has been shut down. How do people access supplies?

Some of you can't reason for yourselves. You take any trash people in power throw at you.
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by thatigboman: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
PHijo:

On the contrary it is people like you who have a problem!
Markets are not on the list. How many people shop in places other than the market?

Supply and distribution in Nigeria is in shambles.

Our markets were closed in Rivers. Many people only have access to weekly markets. Transportation has been shut down. How do people access supplies?

Some of you can't reason for yourselves. You take any trash people in power throw at you.
sharap village man. When u fall sick during the lockdown, stay at home and say no transport.
When hunger wants to finish after 2 or 3 days, dont go and look for food and say markets are closed.
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by Tmiky: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
How Will they get to work when the transportation sector is restricted?
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by PHijo(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
thatigboman:
sharap village man. When u fall sick during the lockdown, stay at home and say no transport.
When hunger wants to finish after 2 or 3 days, dont go and look for food and say markets are closed.

Efulefu! How many shoprite do you have in the whole of Nigeria? What mode of transportation will be required to those locations?

I think you are just as senseless as the man who made that lifeless speech.

After "covic 1-9 birus" tell me how market?
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by Malawian(m): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
BabaO2:

Those are sites not service. You dont expect all sites to be up in a situation like this
For those sites to work, background services must be up and running. If NEPA take light nko? How will their servers continue to serve?
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by Augustenite(m): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

The man No know Wetin him dey do

His english pronunciation sucks

Baba keep quite, no be by English. With all the English that you speaks where has it landed you??
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by santori: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
BabaO2:
You no make sense at all, don't venture into areas you stark illiterate about. Telecommunications operations are done remotely, they don't need to be on site. Doctors know exactly what to do and can take care of themselves

don't go there bro, why do telecoms have field engineers and technicians, you forget there could be telecoms equipment failures, and other chain of vendors the telecom rely on to ensure their sites is up at all times

Doctors are super humans, they don't need to be catered for in your own assessment right?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by kayodepaul1983(m): 7:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Should the workers fly to work... na waaa
Re: Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown by biafraisdead(m): 2:14am On Apr 15, 2020
WildChild00:

Here in Europe, banks, super market, pharmacy, etc are allowed to open, if they are shot down, that means people will die.
'Here in Europe'? Let me not say anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.