Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,428 members, 7,800,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Surgical Castration, Orchiectomy In Nigeria. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Surgical Castration, Orchiectomy In Nigeria. (361 Views)

Castration (removing Of Testicles ) To Control Homosexual Desires. / Meet Ademola Adeyeye: Surgical Oncologist From Nigeria, European Board Certified / 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surgical Castration, Orchiectomy In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 30, 2020
Please doctors and surgeons can i get this done in Nigeria?
Re: Surgical Castration, Orchiectomy In Nigeria. by Keziehenry(m): 11:22am On Mar 30, 2020
beardlessdude:
Yes contact me, what's your reason?
Re: Surgical Castration, Orchiectomy In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2020
Keziehenry:

Yes contact me, what's your reason?
thanks. I am trying To control my sex drive, if possible kill it completely. I have a homosexual orientation.
How do I contact y ou?
Re: Surgical Castration, Orchiectomy In Nigeria. by Keziehenry(m): 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
beardlessdude:
thanks. I am trying To control my sex drive, if possible kill it completely. I have a homosexual orientation.
How do I contact y ou?
meaning you don't want to have kids cos that's the implication.
Re: Surgical Castration, Orchiectomy In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Keziehenry:

meaning you don't want to have kids cos that's the implication.
kids? Whats that? There are many children out there without Guardians. What difference will an idiot from my sperm make? Will it be any différént that what has existed and Will exist?

Please just help with any valuable info
Re: Surgical Castration, Orchiectomy In Nigeria. by Keziehenry(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
beardlessdude:
kids? Whats that? There are many children out there without Guardians. What difference will an idiot from my sperm make? Will it be any différént that what has existed and Will exist?

Please just help with any valuable info
The only information I can give you is TO GIVE YOU LIFE TO CHRIST. also learn to discipline your body I mean try to have control over your body. also remember that being a homosexual is a sin before God. I rest my case.
Re: Surgical Castration, Orchiectomy In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Keziehenry:

The only information I can give you is TO GIVE YOU LIFE TO CHRIST. also learn to discipline your body I mean try to have control over your body. also remember that being a homosexual is a sin before God. I rest my case.
grin half bread is better than none. Thanks bro for wasting my time
Re: Surgical Castration, Orchiectomy In Nigeria. by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
beardlessdude:

As you've already been told, Orchidectomy involves removing your testes, depriving you of the ability to impregnate a woman, in addition to reducing your libido.

If you're already comfortable with that, you send me an email so we can arrange for the procedure.
Re: Surgical Castration, Orchiectomy In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

As you've already been told, Orchidectomy involves removing your testes, depriving you of the ability to impregnate a woman, in addition to reducing your libido.

If you're already comfortable with that, you send me an email so we can arrange for the procedure.
email on what address, I dont know how to use pm here
Re: Surgical Castration, Orchiectomy In Nigeria. by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
beardlessdude:
email on what address, I dont know how to use pm here

peacefuldivine8@gmail.com
Re: Surgical Castration, Orchiectomy In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Please more inputs

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Unveils Y’ello Hope Package To Address The Impact Of COVID-19 / Is Africa Really Less Affected By The Coronavirus, Or Is This Just The Case Of L / COVID 19:anti-parasite Drug Ivermectin Shown To Be Effective Against Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.