Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,469 members, 7,801,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

What will you do if the guy you intend getting married to next month got another - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What will you do if the guy you intend getting married to next month got another (444 Views)

What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What will you do if the guy you intend getting married to next month got another by adajoe555: 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ladies what will you do if the guy you intend getting married to next month got another lady pregnant.......
Re: What will you do if the guy you intend getting married to next month got another by ImModern(m): 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Why can't guys keep it in their pants

Must you guys chase everything on skirts?

1 Like

Re: What will you do if the guy you intend getting married to next month got another by adajoe555: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImModern:

Please help me ask them
Re: What will you do if the guy you intend getting married to next month got another by Jobiski(m): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
I will jejely leave am nah
Re: What will you do if the guy you intend getting married to next month got another by ImModern(m): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
adajoe555:

Please help me ask them

Please incase you're the one that this happened to, abeg leave that man

A man who can't keep it in his pants during courtship won't do so during marriage
Re: What will you do if the guy you intend getting married to next month got another by Allexey(f): 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
I'll make sure I attend their naming ceremony to eat amala

Their kids gonna be ugly AF grin grin
Re: What will you do if the guy you intend getting married to next month got another by adajoe555: 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImModern:

Please incase you're the one that this happened to, abeg leave that man

A man who can't keep it in his pants during courtship won't do so during marriage

It's a friend in need of advice....me I weak I don't know what to advise again
Re: What will you do if the guy you intend getting married to next month got another by Allexey(f): 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
adajoe555:

It's a friend in need of advice....me I weak I don't know what to advise again

Tell her to continue with her life
And be grateful that she got to know before they got married
Re: What will you do if the guy you intend getting married to next month got another by larrixauto2017(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImModern:

. Why will you too open your Wide Vj for him.
Is it because you are broke ?.
You need a pleasure or what.?.

You girls are the reall problem to the world let that get in your thick skull.

After Sex. You will now open your mouth and start spilling out nonsense. Ashawo

(1) (Reply)

How Long Do Sex On Bed / Is it impossible for a millionaire not to get married? / Lockdown Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.