Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's (1592 Views)

Free Chritmas Gift To Nairalander / 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's / 190 And Theseeker! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by 190: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2010

May New Year's Eve find you seated around the table, together with your beloved family and cherished friends. May you find the food better, the environment quieter, the cost much cheaper, and the pleasure much more fulfilling than anything else you might ordinarily do that night--ms.eve

Many people look forward to the new year for a new start on old habits-- annawhite

A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other,I hope your resolution to fall in love come to pass this new year--freecocoa

Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man-- Omolola

No one ever regarded the First of January with indifference.  It is that from which all date their time, and count upon what is left.  It is the nativity of our common Goat--- Mr.cock.

New Year's Day is every man's birthday-- Mr.Kay money

Never tell your resolution beforehand, or it's twice as onerous a duty-- Jaybee

Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in both of us.--Mzdarkskin

The Old Year has gone.  Let the dead past bury its own dead.  The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time.  All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months-- MyGoldie and Ms.eve  angry angry

Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right-- 170 and 190fan

The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk.  This drunkenness culminates on New Year's Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you're married t0-- Dobodobo and xxxcarolxxx

The new year begins in a snow-storm of white vows-- r231  & Tink_sh

We will open the book.  Its pages are blank.  We are going to put words on them ourselves.  The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day-- sleekch1c

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas-- Creamish & Mukina

Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account-- Ivynawa

We meet today
To thank Thee for the era done,
And Thee for the opening one,Thats my message to you woke4all--- woke

One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this:  To rise above the little things,whatever i tell you is real--- Inkerd_nerd

It wouldn't be New Year's if I didn't have regrets-- Dani1luv

He who breaks a resolution is a weakling;
He who makes one is a fool--- slap1

You think in terms of the day's resolutions, not the year's--Firearm's

May the dawning of this New Year, Open up for you new horizons, Fill your heart with new hopes and bring for you Promises of brighter tomorrows! Here’s wishing you happiness and prosperity in the New Year,may you continue to have women fall over your feet and your Rod grow continuously like the hair on your head  grin grin grin-- The Bigrod

“Here’s wishing the New Year brings you bright hopes, new success and many new reasons to smile,so you can leave my woman alone for me-- Amefi

May you get a clean bill of health from your dentist, your cardiologist, your urologist, your proctologist, your podiatrist, your psychiatrist and your plumber--Brownteeth

I made no resolutions for the New Year.  The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me,I hope you carefully understand this-- Tjiskii

[size=13pt]New Year's is a harmless annual institution, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks,      and friendly calls and humbug resolutions. HAPPY NEW YEAR ROMANCE SECTION NAIRALANDER'S[/size]
Re: 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by MrCork2: 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2010
yawwnnnnn, angry
Re: 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by Omolola1(f): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2010
vomits. thankz 4 puttng me in numbr 2 anyway, *cheeerz*
Re: 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by 190: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2010
^^You're welcom cool cool cool
Re: 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by Mygoldie(f): 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2010
You sound intelligent,but you always pick fight with girls.
may you never pick fight with any girl this new year,even if they call you names,names you hate and detest.
Say amiin!! grin grin
Re: 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by 190: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2010
Amiiin,
Re: 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by MrCork2: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2010
Mygoldie:

You sound intelligent,but you always pick fight with girls.
may you never pick fight with any girl this new year,even if they call you names,names you hate and detest.
Say amiin!! grin grin

Intelligent?  for where? long hissssssssss, angry
Re: 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by 190: 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2010
%Mr Cork:

Intelligent?  for where? long hissssssssss, angry
grin grin grin

cock lets talk on YIM.
Mobo444 is no where 2 be found
Re: 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by Omolola1(f): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2010
mr. cork, be nice new year is jxt 2 days away. . .
Re: 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by Mygoldie(f): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2010
%Mr Cork:

Intelligent?  for where? long hissssssssss,  angry

Sharrap the c-ork,you no know say we wan enter new year naw? grin be sober please.
no let me bring back my old habits naw, grin grin
Re: 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by amefi(m): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2010
190:

grin grin grin

cock lets talk on YIM.
Mobo444 is no where 2 be found

ok, send ur id.
Re: 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by 190: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2010
^^sorry i dont think i wanna be friend's with someone who wants 2 steal my woman!!
Re: 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by dbigrod(m): 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2010
Damn!! I wasnt even in ma friend's list.even mr cock made d list.
Re: 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by 190: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2010
^^bro sorry i would add your's immediately

i forgot, was doing alot of tins at the same tyme!!
Re: 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by MrsEve2(f): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2010
Go cry a river and choke come 12 on Saturday.
Re: 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by 190: 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2010
^^Thank you~ cool cool
Re: 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by MrsEve2(f): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2010
You welcome. Send a obituary so I can celebrate. Oh! You wouldn't be able to. Put that in your will before Friday to send Mrs. Eve an obituary pronto.
Re: 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by 190: 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2010
^^There wont be any need for that, cos my love life wants me to welcome u weda i like it or not
Re: 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by Madukaele(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2010
190 lik say u no get work
Re: 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by dbigrod(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2010
Damn!! I wasnt even in ma friend's list.even mr cock made d list. No special message 4 ur guy?
Re: 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by Phate07(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2010

Nice speech, but it is filled with arrogance. undecided
Re: 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 30, 2010
Copy and Paste

But Nice one anyway

Cheers
Re: 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by coolpapa: 11:39am On Dec 30, 2010
I wish u same man
Re: 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by tjskii(f): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2010
hhmmmm interesting,in 190's mind na,he has written a speech,anyways sha nothin do u,happy new year to u 2 kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 190 Happy New Year Speech To Nairalander's by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2010
^^lol

(1) (Reply)

Max Gesner Beauvoir, Supreme Chief Of The Voodoo Religion, Died At The Age Of 79 / The Difference Between The Poor And Rich Nations Is Not The Age Of The Nation / Eespace( Co Working Office Space) In Ogba, Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.