Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

You Guys Broke Up, She Slept With Ur Friend, You Guys Came Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Guys Broke Up, She Slept With Ur Friend, You Guys Came Back (3028 Views)

Have you ever been so broke and those "aluminium condemn" guys came Through for / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: You Guys Broke Up, She Slept With Ur Friend, You Guys Came Back by HMarshal(m): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
FatherBona:
This is exactly my story shocked
Bitch fvcked my neighbor and messaged me thru his FB acct trying to scorn me, insult to injury Fear woman o grin
Now things are rosy with me , she wants to return, saying she made a mistake and its all her past, that she is sorry and she hates the guy now, that he coerced and tricked her into doing it, yea right lipsrsealed
Common man is confused, this girl has a bomb pussy, but to stoop that low disgusts me to no end and I want nothing to do with her. Well, let me get the best from her honey pot then I will discard her like the piece of rag she is and I'm off.
Sense will not kill me grin
Op, read and learn

My peace I leave you

Check well ,that's not sence killing u brah,get some glasses if need be
Re: You Guys Broke Up, She Slept With Ur Friend, You Guys Came Back by FatherBona: 6:13am On Mar 31, 2020
dairykidd:

Do just that fvck that simp shiit and blast the pussyy to hell and back. No emotions
Thank Goodness someone is on the same page

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Delete Your Gf/bf's Nudes After Break-up? (PICTURE) / Moment Two University Students Fought Dirty Over Sugar Daddy (video) / I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.