Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Please Your Advise Is Needed Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Your Advise Is Needed Here (1967 Views)

I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / Please I Need Your Advise / Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Bennysam: 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
I meet my wife immediately I come back from abroad by end of 2018 and we got married this year January , the issue now is that everything she does makes me very angry , she's a good woman though I never let it show through my character , if I see her call my mood will change immediately, what will I do to change back to how I feel before I marry her
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by bigpicture001: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bennysam:
I meet my wife immediately I come back from abroad by end of 2018 and we got married this year January , the issue now is that everything she does makes me very angry , she's a good woman though I never let it show through my character , if I see her call my mood will change immediately, what will I do to change back to how I feel before I marry her

You guys did not date..?

Well, I will advice u get ur mind busy with something else aside your wife...like get very engaged with something( not side chick oo)

Another is you Mk friends that engage u in things outside your house...( not flings ooo)...y I say this is cuz maybe ur too focused on her nd little by little,u would start seeing wrongs in Tina sh does...that has been your p...

Again,like u said...sh is a good woman..u can also start putting ur mind nd focus much on the good side of her...e.g how enduring,supportive, patient,hard working,intelligent etc sh is sh will start to appear precious nd you will start to see her as priceless...

I strongly believe all the problem are in ur mind cuz u never mentions even one thing sh did bad....

Good luck
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Freelane33(m): 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
Somethings were hidden , if you’re not ready to hit the nail on the head here then we are not ready tell you the bone of contention .. no cap
Bennysam:
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Bennysam: 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
bigpicture001:

You guys did not date..?

Well, I will advice u get ur mind busy with something else aside your wife...like get very engaged with something( not side chick oo)

Another is you Mk friends that engage u in things outside your house...( not flings ooo)...y I say this is cuz maybe ur too focused on her nd little by little,u would start seeing wrongs in Tina sh does...that has been your p...

Again,like u said...sh is a good woman..u can also start putting ur mind nd focus much on the good side of her...e.g how enduring,supportive, patient,hard working,intelligent etc sh is sh will start to appear precious nd you will start to see her as priceless...

I strongly believe all the problem are in ur mind cuz u never mentions even one thing sh did bad....

Good luck
No we do not date at all
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Bennysam: 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
Freelane33:
Somethings were hidden , if you’re not ready to hit the nail on the head here then we are not ready tell you the bone of contention .. no cap
Bro nothing is hidden, all of a sudden I start losing interest
and everything about makes me angry
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Allexey(f): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Maybe you married the bone of your flesh

Did u guys spend quality time for the 12 months you were together?
You just came back from the abroad, and boom,you found a "wife"

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by ITbomb(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
It happens in 40% of marriages (80% never talk about it).
Encourage her to dress like those days and take her out to sit out with friends. When you two comes back, you talk about all that happened - gossip . It helped lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Realmenlovetruly(m): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
You guys didnt date right?

Ok

Let me ask you brother,

What was those things you see in her that makes you propose to her and even making her your wife?
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by ibkayee(f): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bennysam:

No we do not date at all
Yikes

What's done is done sha.

What exactly does she do that makes you angry? Some details would help
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Bennysam: 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
ibkayee:

Yikes

What's done is done sha.

What exactly does she do that makes you angry? Some details would help
I wish you could understand me, nothing special, I just totally lost it , I see her as a disturbances to me
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by ibkayee(f): 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bennysam:

I wish you could understand me, nothing special, I just totally lost it , I see her as a disturbances to me
Ehen, list some of her 'disturbances' so we can see it from your angle, and determine whether not your qualms with her are valid

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Freelane33(m): 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hmm okay but if I’m to give you a piece of advice I will still need to know somethings ,I don’t know if you will be cool with me asking you the questions on here or you dm me . I’m not a relationship expert but I have a brief knowledge. I think I might be able to help . Awaiting your response
Bennysam:

Bro nothing is hidden, all of a sudden I start losing interest
and everything about makes me angry
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by JOACHINpedro: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bennysam:

Are you cheating on your wife? shocked
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Bennysam: 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
Freelane33:
Hmm okay but if I’m to give you a piece of advice I will still need to know somethings ,I don’t know if you will be cool with me asking you the questions on here or you dm me . I’m not a relationship expert but I have a brief knowledge. I think I might be able to help . Awaiting your response
I'm new here and I don't know how to open pm, I will explain my turn off in the marriage so you can understand
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Bennysam: 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Realmenlovetruly:
You guys didnt date right?

Ok

Let me ask you brother,

What was those things you see in her that makes you propose to her and even making her your wife?
Respect , honesty , caring ,they're still there but some characters I'm seeing now is very scaring
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Bennysam: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
Allexey:
Maybe you married the bone of your flesh

Did u guys spend quality time for the 12 months you were together?
You just came back from the abroad, and boom,you found a "wife"
No we live in different state for now
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Olunmercy56(f): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
All you need how is good communication, patience and also go back to your first love when you both met
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by cooooooks(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Don't marry who you don't know friends so that their smile won't annoy you.
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Freelane33(m): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
Okay
Bennysam:

I'm new here and I don't know how to open pm, I will explain my turn off in the marriage so you can understand
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Freelane33(m): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
Okay Im here
Bennysam:

Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Bennysam: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Freelane33:
Okay Im here
Okay the thing is this , when I came back 2018 my mum and my sisters put pressure on me about the girl and marriage I refuse but at the end I agree on the condition that if we do courtship and If don't like her I will dump her or she don't like me let her move on but during that courtship she got pregnant for me because of flexing and all those thing that happened when you came back new after a long time abroad, now my problems is this she kind of girl that when borrow 1k from her , no matter amount of money you give her, she will be disturbing you for that 1k , she like to know everything you do or discussed with or even ur family, any single thing she tell her mum and my wife is a king of person that know this thing is not good she will do it after she will start shedding tears and saying sorry , that annoy me so much,she's not adventurous , she keep saying that she maybe the one that will stand me , can you imaging a girl that doesn't have job yet is saying that she will stand already made man like me because I have a little show down , let me stop it here
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Bennysam: 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
Olunmercy56:
All you need how is good communication, patience and also go back to your first love when you both met
She will claim she know anytime you want to communicate with her at the end she made mistake
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Bennysam: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Are you cheating on your wife? shocked

I never cheat on her since I wed her but during courtship I do I newly came back then, a lot of woman was around me it's hard to say no
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Bennysam: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
cooooooks:
Don't marry who you don't know friends so that their smile won't annoy you.
I hope unmarried people will learn from this, at least date for sometime
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by SweetCunt97(f): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Better to marry someone you in sync with.
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Realmenlovetruly(m): 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bennysam:

Respect , honesty , caring ,they're still there but some characters I'm seeing now is very scaring

What are the characters?
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Freelane33(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
The question is did they get the girl for you or you got the girl by yourself )1) did you accept her because of the pregnancy or because you loved her (2) did you let her know your do and don’t before you started the flexing with her (3)do you really love ?(4) pls answer this question with sincerity so that I’ll know where to start . I’m not perfect just trynna help with my own little idea ? Actually what has happened has happened so and I don’t think things are beyond repair ,, you can still make correction to the problems on ground but answer my questions first .
Bennysam:

Okay the thing is this , when I came back 2018 my mum and my sisters put pressure on me about the girl and marriage I refuse but at the end I agree on the condition that if we do courtship and If don't like her I will dump her or she don't like me let her move on but during that courtship she got pregnant for me because of flexing and all those thing that happened when you came back new after a long time abroad, now my problems is this she kind of girl that when borrow 1k from her , no matter amount of money you give her, she will be disturbing you for that 1k , she like to know everything you do or discussed with or even ur family, any single thing she tell her mum and my wife is a king of person that know this thing is not good she will do it after she will start shedding tears and saying sorry , that annoy me so much,she's not adventurous , she keep saying that she maybe the one that will stand me , can you imaging a girl that doesn't have job yet is saying that she will stand already made man like me because I have a little show down , let me stop it here
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Bennysam: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Freelane33:
The question is did they get the girl for you or you got the girl by yourself )1) did you accept her because of the pregnancy or because you loved her (2) did you let her know your do and don’t before you started the flexing with her (3)do you really love ?(4) pls answer this question with sincerity so that I’ll know where to start . I’m not perfect just trynna help with my own little idea ? Actually what has happened has happened so and I don’t think things are beyond repair ,, you can still make correction to the problems on ground but answer my questions first .
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Realmenlovetruly(m): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bennysam:

Chai

With this few points i have already know where the problem lies

Effect And Power of courtship before marraige

Effect and Power of to be real you when dating

That we have been talking on

So what could be done as it is now?

I'll be right back
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Bennysam: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Freelane33:
They find the girl , I actually accept her because then I was confuse and pressure is too much from my sisters and my mum all she's a good she thing , I told her , I thought I love her but I don't think it's happening
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Bennysam: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Divorce is what I'm considering serious I don't think I can continue
Re: Please Your Advise Is Needed Here by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bennysam:
Divorce is what I'm considering serious I don't think I can continue
Stay in your marriage. The issues you mentioned aren't worth divorcing over.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Disvigin / I Decided To Engage Her While My Account Balance Was Zero -jeffery Ngbede Adikwu / Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.