Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience (43164 Views)

Digital Spraying Of Naira: How To Digitally Spray Naira At Nigeria Wedding, Bur / Drama As Bride's Father Cancels Wedding On D-day In Ibadan (Photos) / Complete Nigeria Wedding Planning Guide + FREE Checklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by kristen12(f): 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nigeria weddings are always funfilled and drama filled.

Lot of people have stories to tell about wedding days.

From caterers hiding food, makeup artist disappointing the bride, exchange of blows from families e.t.c

Tell us about your wedding or a wedding you attended, what went wrong and what you would have done differently.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by kristen12(f): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
More...

2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by kristen12(f): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
More

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Ishilove: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Funny comments

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Omoluabi16(m): 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
hahaha. grin the sharp guy wey dey pick person money.

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Ishilove: 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Omoluabi16:
I don't blame some people who insist on IVs to avoid unfortunate people like this. See as he was picking with confidence

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Omoluabi16(m): 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ishilove:

I don't blame some people who insist on IVs to avoid unfortunate people like this. See as he was picking with confidence
That IV thing go hard oh.Especially for regular or average people. You know here, we make weddings less about the couple but more about extra extra. Even some parents deliberately sabotage the strictly by IV policy.
As for the bro.. let's call him a hustler. I celebrate his confidence grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Ishilove: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Omoluabi16:
That IV thing go hard oh.Especially for regular or average people. You know here, we make weddings less about the couple but more about extra extra. Even some parents deliberately sabotage the strictly by IV policy.
As for the bro.. let's call him a hustler.I celebrate his confidence grin
You're celebrating iranu

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by bamasite2: 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
E many o
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Onyekachi419(f): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
If you put me in charge of food and drink , you will not regret it grin
You can ask my sister grin

69 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by gift2xl: 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
H

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by koyeni(m): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
grin
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by ibkayee(f): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
All the Nigerian weddings I've been to have been lit sha

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by bamasite2: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Inside life!
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Chuknovski(m): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
cheesy mine the DJ was playing yeye music like he was cursed, I frowned all through couldn't dance, he later played well when the guest had left, not to mention the photographer he took shots like it was world war, it was almost a disaster but God took over..Hallelujah

42 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by ybalogs(m): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Abeg pop corn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by ybalogs(m): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
Expecting loads of lies before morning. Nollywood loading.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by ybalogs(m): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nollywood on Nairaland loading.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Bossontop(m): 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
I attended one wedding laidat where bride and groom's family guests had different color codes and the grooms family brought food for their own guests while the bride family also brought food for their own guests.....asin d tension between them was visible even to the blind.......but wetin consyn me i sha chop two different types of food that day

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by sthecy(f): 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ain’t married yet.....no story to tell for now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Slawormir: 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Omoluabi16:

As in ehnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by franugo(m): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Finny

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by luscioustrish(f): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
That one about the stranger picking money grin grin grin

Small weddings are the best.

24 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by espn(m): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Drama
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by yvesboss(m): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Momma almost slapped me on my engagement day while i was on the high table in front of the audience

Or some guy that almost robbed me of the monetary gifts I kept in my jacket while dancing with my bride. Dance floor was rowdy, peeps dancing with the couple. Dude came near me whom I had thought wanted to dance only to deep his hand in my inner breast pocket and draw out the envelop
Omo my response was faster than flash before I could say jack the guy disappeared into the thin air

35 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Alexaonfleek: 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
It's been long I went for a wedding,come to think of it.

But the last one I went,the groom was high and beat up the chief bridesmaid.
Party scatter.

I just hope my parents and my future husband and his family would accept a quiet wedding,big weddings come with a lot of wahala.
Do the wedding mass,share food for close relatives and everyone that came,take few pics and everyone goes home.

35 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Lamanii22(f): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lmao.... Hilarious moments...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by ipobarethieves: 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
sad U pay for aso ebi tru ur nose.U get to reception,ordinary coke,u won’t drink.Only for dem to dash u plastic hand fan

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by ybalogs(m): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lots of dramas though. One notable one was that of a friend that was supposed to travel to a neighbouring town for his wedding. Bought everything needed but refused to go for his wedding . He even instructed his friends to go eat and drink as in fact the best decision of his life is not to show up. Till today,I wouldn't know what to make of his decision.

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by Lamanii22(f): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
yvesboss:
Momma almost slapped me on my engagement day when i was on the high table in front of the audience

What the hell Over what lol...
Re: Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience by folarr(m): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
sthecy:
Ain’t married yet.....no story to tell for now
Then why must you talk

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Bride Vs. Yoruba Bride : Who Did It Better??? / White Couple Celebrate Their Wedding Nigeria Style (photos) / Lovely Photos Of Pregnant Bridesmaids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.