Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me – 22yrs Old Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me – 22yrs Old Girl (2469 Views)

Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass / No Man Has Ever Approached Me – Young 22 Year Old Lady Discloses / Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me – 22yrs Old Girl by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Since I Was Born, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before. I Fell Like Ending My Life – 22years old lady

No Man Has Ever Approached Me
A young lady of 22-year-old has taken to a popular relationship blog to lament that she has never been asked out by any man in her entire life.

I am 22 and no guys ever approach me (not even creepy or old guys approach me). My aunt came to visit me and told me that I need to start dating and finding someone since I have never had a bf before. She asked me if anyone has asked me out yet and I told her that no men ever approach me and she got shocked and surprised. Yea I don’t understand either………?

People tell me many times that I have a very young looking face but should that stop men from approaching me?

I don’t know what to do about my nonexistent dating life. I feel like I am pretty much am about to be forever alone even though I am not ugly and I don’t have any physical defects. I am not going to approach a guy so please don’t tell me that is what I need to do. i just want all of this to end, I might just end it all.

See her full nasty pictures:-
https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/03/30/since-my-birth-no-man-has-ever-approached-me-22yrs-old-girl/

Re: Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me – 22yrs Old Girl by Stevyne: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Who get her number
Re: Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me – 22yrs Old Girl by meobizy(f): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
If that is her main problem in life then she’s better off gone. Women will swear to the heavens that men hound them for attention but run mad when none comes their way.
Re: Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me – 22yrs Old Girl by Allexey(f): 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
grin
All these bloggers sef...
Re: Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me – 22yrs Old Girl by Muzikluva(m): 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
CEONAIJATUBE:
Since I Was Born, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before. I Fell Like Ending My Life – 22years old lady

No Man Has Ever Approached Me
A young lady of 22-year-old has taken to a popular relationship blog to lament that she has never been asked out by any man in her entire life.

I am 22 and no guys ever approach me (not even creepy or old guys approach me). My aunt came to visit me and told me that I need to start dating and finding someone since I have never had a bf before. She asked me if anyone has asked me out yet and I told her that no men ever approach me and she got shocked and surprised. Yea I don’t understand either………?

People tell me many times that I have a very young looking face but should that stop men from approaching me?

I don’t know what to do about my nonexistent dating life. I feel like I am pretty much am about to be forever alone even though I am not ugly and I don’t have any physical defects. I am not going to approach a guy so please don’t tell me that is what I need to do. i just want all of this to end, I might just end it all.

See her full nasty pictures:-
https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/03/30/since-my-birth-no-man-has-ever-approached-me-22yrs-old-girl/
Lol with this kinda boobs? This moniker must be a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me – 22yrs Old Girl by Lawdis(m): 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
....mek I de shit my shit jor, after all wetin konsan me with her mangoes wey all of you de eye

(1) (Reply)

50 Ladies Code / How Do I Get A Divorce Certificate / What's One Reason You Personally Might Go Soft During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.