Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) (74813 Views)

Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown / Is It Advisable To Leave Money In The Bank During This Time? / Is It Advisable To Leave Money In The Bank During This Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Happy hard experience to you today
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by stevolinkon40: 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
I went to four shopping malls so i can get stuffs before midnight. The queue outside is not what i can describe. I just drove back home jeje. The lockdown is gonna be total

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by iammo(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Access Bank isn't a Bank,i closed my diamond account when they merged with access

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by gambia(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
It shall be well with us.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by diji04(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
nawao we are not doing good
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hmm this is serious.

God will make a way as usual.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by emkz: 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Access Bank has been in the news lately for negative reasons. I am wondering if they have capacity after buying Intercontinental and Diamond Banks.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by gambia(m): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
englishmart:
This world right now is completely useless. We all just need to die so this world will end in peace

Haba for why grin
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
nonny400:

I sometimes find this "widows" funny. Nobody thinks of widowers, only widows. Women, learn to find something to do, so as not to be totally dependent on your husband. When he's no more, you can move on with life easily.
Bible for mention widowers naw when dishing out universal blessing attached to giving. Dem know say it's a man's world so una strong. Afterall God made man in his image but as he see say konji plus loneliness wan ki d guy, him use one rib make woman... So came down dey drag space with women.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Hello Nairalanders

This is my little experience with access bank today Garki market road and Area 3 Abuja branches.

Time check its 09:45
I was watching movies and lazying around lol
grin when March salary hit my phone, and as usual I decided to use my usual *901# code to transfer some funds into my beneficiaries account and boom, it wasn't working, I did it like 10 times and it was showing time out error, I got worried and tried it for the last time and it displayed, number not registered, then I was shocked because that's is the same phone number I have always used in making fund transfers and bill payment, then many thought was running wild in my head.

I picked up my self and dashed out to the bank, I arrived the bank at 10:15 am and I meet a crowd and they were observing zero social distancing outside the bank and I was given number 305 :I
I was like kuku kill me, and the sun was burning like hell,

I decided to check out another branch at area 3 garki abuja and I met crowd waiting hopelessly outside I was like what da hell, this is not even day one yet of the covid 19 lock down and it felt like the world is already collapsing grin,

I decided to collect another number to wait for my turn and I was given 173, funny enough big men and women with fast cars ain't given number, they just come and walk right in, and the rest of us outside will be raining insult on the security people grin

It ain't funny though, after what felt like forever, it got to my turn and I did all my transaction and left, time check 2:55pm

Guys the coming days will be very rough, I advice you all to go withdraw all the money u can and restock your kitchen, it will get to a point when it will become almost impossible to make withdrawals as average Nigerian will not want to save but withdraw these coming days and the bank will use network as an excuse not to load money in their ATM or pay through the counter.
Mode abeg move to wider audience to create awareness.

P.s other branches of banks are closing down, it's only few that was left open according to my observation.
in the few coming days ur worries should not be Money, The C virus is real

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by teemann24: 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
This shit is getting worse day in day out
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by realalesh: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
My card was retained by their ATM today @ about 8:45 am (Access Bank LAWANSON branch) Thank goodness I had withdrawn the money I needed before their useless ATM seized my card,,,, Tried to go inside the bank to Lodge a complaint,,,,one of their staff stoped me and said"Oga we have closed for today come back next week Wednesday"...
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by gambia(m): 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
[quote author=SweetCunt97 post=87938022]Bible for mention widowers naw when dishing out universal blessing attached to giving. Dem know say it's a man's world so una strong. Afterall God made man in his image but as he see say konji plus loneliness wan ki d guy, him use one rib make woman... So came down dey drag space with women. [/quote

To be a Man is no play, even from analysis, men has suffered more causality than women in this covid 19 war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Ibhamzah17: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
see bank gate lyk pesin house��

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Hello Nairalanders

This is my little experience with access bank today Garki market road and Area 3 Abuja branches.

grin when March salary hit my phone, and as usual I decided to use my usual *901# code to transfer some funds into my beneficiaries account and boom, it wasn't working, I did it like 10 times and it was showing time out error, I got worried and tried it for the last time and it displayed, number not registered, then I was shocked because that's is the same phone number I have always used in making fund transfers and bill payment, then many thought was running wild in my head.

I picked up my self and dashed out to the bank, I arrived the bank at 10:15 am and I meet a crowd and they were observing zero social distancing outside the bank and I was given number 305 :I

I decided to check out another branch at area 3 garki abuja and I met crowd waiting hopelessly outside I was like what da hell, this is not even day one yet of the covid 19 lock down and it felt like the world is already collapsing grin,

I decided to collect another number to wait for my turn and I was given 173, funny enough big men and women with fast cars ain't given number, they just come and walk right in, and the rest of us outside will be raining insult on the security people grin

It ain't funny though, after what felt like forever, it got to my turn and I did all my transaction and left, time check 2:55pm

Guys the coming days will be very rough, I advice you all to go withdraw all the money u can and restock your kitchen, it will get to a point when it will become almost impossible to make withdrawals as average Nigerian will not want to save but withdraw these coming days and the bank will use network as an excuse not to load money in their ATM or pay through the counter.

P.s other branches of banks are closing down, it's only few that was left open according to my observation.

Are you trying to collapse the economy sir?
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by gambia(m): 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Bible for mention widowers naw when dishing out universal blessing attached to giving. Dem know say it's a man's world so una strong. Afterall God made man in his image but as he see say konji plus loneliness wan ki d guy, him use one rib make woman... So came down dey drag space with women.

To be a Man is no play, even from analysis, men has suffered more causality than women in this covid 19 war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Ken91(m): 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
pls people of nairaland help me, since morning man never tested food, wit high cost of food now i don't have anything with me someone help me pls am dying.
access bank. help a brothers today
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
[quote author=gambia post=87938155][/quote]Atleast women are the ones preventing humankind from going into extinction so you nigerian guys better drop the frustrated attitude and give them respect.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Hello Nairalanders

shocked The sun was burning as hell at 10:15am

kukuma kee me na grin

What now happened around 1pm

Is either you're lying or you are not saying the truth. grin

By the way, I stay in FCT too.

Those who should complain about the sun around that period should be those living in Gwagwalada and it's environs.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by realstars: 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
HA!
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
englishmart:
This world right now is completely useless. We all just need to die so this world will end in peace
Englishmart
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by gambia(m): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Atleast women are the ones preventing humankind from going into extinction so you nigerian guys better drop the frustrated attitude and give them respect.

You say prevent? Can you reproduce alone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by HustleMind12(m): 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
englishmart:

Trust in Jesus. If you count this is world as nothing, that's good. ("and they loved not their lives unto death Revelation 12:11) Then you should seek the world above by reading the Bible especially New testament, praying and seeking God's righteousness. (Matthew6:33, Hebrews 12:14).

https://rapturewatcher./heavenly-reward-are-you-ready-for-the-judgment-seat-of-christ-as-a-raptured-saint/

https://rapturewatcher./immortal-saint-what-will-determine-your-eternal-heavenly-rewards/

Matthew6:19-21 19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Ayo8(m): 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Emu4life:
Access my new bank?? op no let me fear o
Your new bank...lol
You never get bank ooo... I don port commot. Useless bank

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by seunak2016: 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Hello Nairalanders

what's the bank excuse for not allowing 901 code for transfer to work on phone ?
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by GHoJes: 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
On a normal day access bank no well not to talk of lock down.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by englishmart(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
AuroraB:
Englishmart
You don't wanna die? grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by zicoraads: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
phransix2:
We don't actually practise banking in Nigeria... Banks that will deliberately load N1K notes in their ATM and u can't withdrawal more than 10k at once just to make sure they collect that charge for using their ATM. Nobody is checkmating these guys...
Yeah... I remember back then, one could actually withdraw a whole lot of money. Now one can't withdraw more than 10k at once.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by U1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
You're right, Nicklaus619. Zero social distancing at all the banks I passed by today. I actually expected that, though.

This same yeye Access Bank showed me in a transaction notification last Wednesday that a fund transfer I did on their ATM was a withdrawal. shocked They also sent me a notification same day that I had been charged extra for an online FX transaction I did more than two weeks before then.

I tried to visit a branch today to complain since they failed to respond to messages sent since last week. Boy, when I saw the queue outside, with no social distancing observed, I repented immediately. grin

May God keep us all. They still have an explanation to do when all this ends.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) / Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.