Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) (74816 Views)

Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown / Is It Advisable To Leave Money In The Bank During This Time? / Is It Advisable To Leave Money In The Bank During This Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by omobaba1759: 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
BLAME IT ON YOUR DUMBASS LEADERS
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by emmylight4u: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
����
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by delpee(f): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Wolgrace:
My bleeding heart goes with the poor, widows, oppressed, and disables.

Please help them... God will strengthen us to do it.

You're absolutely right. This is the time to be of greater help to our less privileged neighbours, family members and friends.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Hahjascho(m): 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
The is supposed to be getting better by now, but it's otherwise!
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by delpee(f): 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
nonny400:

I sometimes find this "widows" funny. Nobody thinks of widowers, only widows. Women, learn to find something to do, so as not to be totally dependent on your husband. When he's no more, you can move on with life easily.

Incidentally, some of just helped a jobless widower whose life is in a great mess.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
SharpJoe:
Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.
We need mass testing for Covid-19 virus in Nigeria. Not Lockdown alone.

Seconded
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Hahjascho(m): 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Things are upposed to be getting better by now, but it's otherwise!
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
emmabest2000:
As it stands now, it seems like the lockdown tin will kill people more covid-19 virus sef

God have mercy

If care is not taken, the lockdown will set the nation on a destructive course...

You lockdown a nation at the convenience of the few wealthy, and ask the vast majority that are struggling to go to hell...

It will start with civil disobedience, then fights, then complete break down of law and order, leading to riots!!!

These people think they are containing a pandemic... Lol... They are about to truly test the patience of the poor and downtrodden!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Punctual:
I'm currently concerned about those who doesn't earn salary, who depend only on daily income. Please is there anything our government is doing to help this one's?

Leave your leaders.... Their cluelessness will set the nation ablaze!!!
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
I don't have any money for bank, na hunger to fasting now
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by AMvanquish: 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
dancok:
u got it, keystone debit me 9k without giving me cash today, i think that's what normally happens at d end of d month

Yes, too much congestion and network downtime.. Almost everyone is withdrawing or transferring funds more during month end esp when salary don enter.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Brayss(m): 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
TallPck1:
I now understand what Trump meant whe he called Africa a shithole.

Brace up everyone. Winter is here.

God please have mercy on your servant.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by LifeIssues101(f): 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
yesloaded:

This has been my worry and makes me sad

There is alot of account numbers posted today online. Even if you want to help, who do know is genuine?
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by nonny400(m): 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
delpee:

Incidentally, some of just helped a jobless widower whose life is in a great mess.

That's my point. We have men out there struggling to raise kids too. Let's always create a balance.

Also, if our women start doing something tangible, the death of the breadwinner will hit but not hit like when she's totally dependent on him.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by PeacenLove2: 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Hello Nairalanders

This is my little experience with access bank today Garki market road and Area 3 Abuja branches.

Time check its 09:45
I was watching movies and lazying around lol
grin when March salary hit my phone, and as usual I decided to use my usual *901# code to transfer some funds into my beneficiaries account and boom, it wasn't working, I did it like 10 times and it was showing time out error, I got worried and tried it for the last time and it displayed, number not registered, then I was shocked because that's is the same phone number I have always used in making fund transfers and bill payment, then many thought was running wild in my head.

I picked up my self and dashed out to the bank, I arrived the bank at 10:15 am and I meet[b] a crowd and they were observing zero social distancing outside the bank [/b]and I was given number 305 :I

Sorry about your predicament, OP. That bolded part got me thinking because that is something I have observed myself that we seem to have a culture that normally doesn't respect other people's space.

More so with all the awareness, you find even when you try to put a decent space between you and someone, they still cover that space and expose both of you. People aren't taking this thing seriously and I pray and hope it doesnt cost us too much. God, help us because we certainly can't do enough and too many people are just running wild.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by blackboy(m): 12:02am On Mar 31, 2020
I knew such will happen at banks around residential areas . After 1 access at Gwarinpa was said to be closed I went straight to Wuse Access former Diamond on Cubana street and no crowd and things went okay. Tap to even wash at the end. I really needed the bank opened today.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by SooCute(m): 12:12am On Mar 31, 2020

Nicklaus619:
Hello Nairalanders

This is my little experience with access bank today Garki market road and Area 3 Abuja branches.

Time check its 09:45
I was watching movies and lazying around lol
grin when March salary hit my phone, and as usual I decided to use my usual *901# code to transfer some funds into my beneficiaries account and boom, it wasn't working, I did it like 10 times and it was showing time out error, I got worried and tried it for the last time and it displayed, number not registered, then I was shocked because that's is the same phone number I have always used in making fund transfers and bill payment, then many thought was running wild in my head.

I picked up my self and dashed out to the bank, I arrived the bank at 10:15 am and I meet a crowd and they were observing zero social distancing outside the bank and I was given number 305 :I
I was like kuku kill me, and the sun was burning like hell,

I decided to check out another branch at area 3 garki abuja and I met crowd waiting hopelessly outside I was like what da hell, this is not even day one yet of the covid 19 lock down and it felt like the world is already collapsing grin,

I decided to collect another number to wait for my turn and I was given 173, funny enough big men and women with fast cars ain't given number, they just come and walk right in, and the rest of us outside will be raining insult on the security people grin

It ain't funny though, after what felt like forever, it got to my turn and I did all my transaction and left, time check 2:55pm

Guys the coming days will be very rough, I advice you all to go withdraw all the money u can and restock your kitchen, it will get to a point when it will become almost impossible to make withdrawals as average Nigerian will not want to save but withdraw these coming days and the bank will use network as an excuse not to load money in their ATM or pay through the counter.
Mode abeg move to wider audience to create awareness.

P.s other branches of banks are closing down, it's only few that was left open according to my observation.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by princetom1(m): 12:39am On Mar 31, 2020
AMvanquish:
@ OP. You would have calm down and give it some time. It would eventually work, they usually have this downtime esp end of the month as I have noticed...
GTBank disappoints me like this too month ends but I give it some few hours and try again

Give it few hours u say? Na money we dey talk abt o
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by DeHumbleTboy: 12:43am On Mar 31, 2020
Corona virus CORO baby! Can someone send me abroad to go there and die in peace biko. I thought traveling ou t will be easy now big men are afraid of death but hell no na there water come pass eba
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Abdul090(m): 12:43am On Mar 31, 2020
Free software supports the fight against Corona: You can help too.

The coronavirus unsettles many people. Researchers around the world are currently trying to decode the virus and develop drugs and vaccines. With the free puzzle game Foldit and free tools like Folding @ Home and BOINC, everyone can participate in the fight against the coronavirus. Opera browser makers are also part of the game.

check the full guide here while staying At Home.

[url]https://www.techboke.com/2020/03/free-software-supports-fight-against.html
[/url]
#Staysafe = #StayAtHome
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by showafrica(m): 12:53am On Mar 31, 2020
emmabest2000:
As it stands now, it seems like the lockdown tin will kill people more covid-19 virus sef

God have mercy

They carry army and police park for east, chasing market women up and down. Its likely security agencies will kill people more than the Covid-19. This country is a joke starting from the top. Very soon, we will hear Ghana is evacuating her citizens from Nigeria

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Yankee101: 1:15am On Mar 31, 2020
If bankers and telecoms people are not included in essential services or they can't get transport to work, I'm sorry it will only get worse

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Vega100: 1:55am On Mar 31, 2020
DirtyGold:
All animals are born equal but, some are more equal than the others.

To matter in this world, get really rich or die trying!

What's tha business?
Africa makes you believe this rubbish, because of how inhumane and wicked our black skin affects our mind.
In a place like the UK, as long as you are human, that's the criteria you need for being accorded respect. In short as far as u are a living thing.

That's how it should be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 2:05am On Mar 31, 2020
phransix2:
We don't actually practise banking in Nigeria... Banks that will deliberately load N1K notes in their ATM and u can't withdrawal more than 10k at once just to make sure they collect that charge for using their ATM. Nobody is checkmating these guys...

every CBN Governor is always nominated among them...Na the same padi-padi government
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by nkem12345(m): 2:13am On Mar 31, 2020
which one is banks will use excuse not to load ATM?
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 2:16am On Mar 31, 2020
englishmart:
This world right now is completely useless. We all just need to die so this world will end in peace

read that loud to your family members
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Maxwellz1: 2:20am On Mar 31, 2020
� *How to Get Google Adsense Approval Fast With a New Blog In 2020* � �

https://gistwap.com.ng/2020/03/29/how-to-get-google-adsense-approval-fast-with-a-new-blog-in-2020/
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:23am On Mar 31, 2020
No worry, for Emperor Imes is coming
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Reazest: 3:48am On Mar 31, 2020
Wolgrace:
My bleeding heart goes with the poor, widows, oppressed, and disables.

Please help them... God will strengthen us to do it.
I'm very broke right now. Nothing to eat this lockdown period.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 31, 2020
nonny400:

I sometimes find this "widows" funny. Nobody thinks of widowers, only widows. Women, learn to find something to do, so as not to be totally dependent on your husband. When he's no more, you can move on with life easily.

I am sure you feel very bright. Pray that something doesn't render you helpless. I wonder why the average well to do person thinks people in need are lazy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.