Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) (74827 Views)

Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown / Is It Advisable To Leave Money In The Bank During This Time? / Is It Advisable To Leave Money In The Bank During This Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by englishmart(m): 10:58am On Mar 31, 2020
gnykelly:

I reject that...that portion is for your household
You don't have to accept it, it's beyond you.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 31, 2020
Nicklaus619:

If you where patient enough to read the write up you will see the part where I said I got a salary alert and decided to send money to my parents and siblings, so they could restock the house, personally I don't fo panic buying or withdrawing, had it been I had spare cash prior before yesterday, I would have sorted them out, but I was waiting for salary to do that, hope you understand better now, cheers

Thank you for clearly explaining, but you mentioned that there is a lockdown, the bank physical service is skeletal, on a normal day if not for the corvid 19 you would not be kept outside. We easily condemn these people not realizing that they are toying with their health to even come to work and render service to you... bros reason am now....
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2020
sholws:
Do not be stupid, if people do not deposit at the bank, do u think they will be able to give out loans and profit.
It's the banks duty to remain liquid at all times, when the bank can't meet it's maturing obligation I.e pay it's depositors, the bank should liquidate or allow NDIC to take over

How old are you? If you cannot communicate without insults, then come talk when you have gotten manners. Go to a higher institution, atleast you would learn social etiquette. Get lost
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
nonny400:

Yeah, you're right. My mum went through such also.

My point is, if these women are empowered to do business or work when the hubby is still alive, at least when he's dead it won't be all doom and gloom for them.
Some of them were not totally idle when their husbands were alive. Many of them loose all they've worked for after the husbands families through them out and they have to start life from the scratch
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by TUANKU(m): 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Area 3 opposite Savannah suites.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
englishmart:
This world right now is completely useless. We all just need to die so this world will end in peace
Don't be stupid, speak for yourself, what do you mean by we, if you want to die go die.
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by englishmart(m): 6:02am On Apr 01, 2020
MartinsD12:

Don't be stupid, speak for yourself, what do you mean by we, if you want to die go die.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2020
englishmart:
grin grin
No be laughing matter abeg
Re: My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by sholws(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2020
Congratulations you sound more stupid
espionagesavvy:

How old are you? If you cannot communicate without insults, then come talk when you have gotten manners. Go to a higher institution, atleast you would learn social etiquette. Get lost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.