Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story (69802 Views)

Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Angy55(f): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:

Damn nigga

I don zero mind. If covik 19 show. Na hydroxychloroquine I go use.

A doctor friend in UK told me that's the cure but they are still hiding it.
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Kemight15: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Wooooow

I pray for other people also to get well soon

I so much like your courage and the way you fought Mr corona.

We shall not loose any of our family to this corona in Jesus name.

I'm scared as well but this has encouraged me.

Let me go and buy lemon too and be drinking it with hot water everyday cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Jcael(m): 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Thank you for sharing your story and for inspiring others not to give up on the fight against covid 19
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by GraGra247(m): 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
EllemGiggy:

bros, she is medically right.. if she does mention the names that will encourage self medication.. you know Nigerian...
congrats to her

If the administration procedure is fully detailed nobody will abuse it except of course they've chosen suicide.

If she refuses to mention them innocent people will die.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by back2sender: 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
419 FRAUDSTER, TIEF KILL YOU THERE
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Kemight15: 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Congratulations miss ayodeji
Your healing shall be permanent
I'm happy to hear this
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by ogbu80(m): 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
For me corona virus is just a mere flu, but this time advanced, a strong immune system can fight it

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by rirri828: 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
nice

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by eherbal(m): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Not available in nigeria
SeunWedsLinda:

Damn nigga

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Opeyemi4real(m): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
GOFRONT:
They said no cure....... No vaccine....

Those recovering from convid-19 how manage?
My question everyday, whatever cured those ones is the vaccine except they're negative in the first place.
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by dubejames(m): 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Congratulations to her. Covid-19 is not a death sentence God is in control.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by mema900: 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

Those recovering from Covid-19 how manage?

Which school you attend?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by jaxxy(m): 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
Covid19 commonwealth I hope Aj is safe?
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by fxdee(m): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
GraGra247:
Individuals testify of being cured from the virus but always keep the cure secret.

You took 8 tablets in the morning and 13 tablets at noon. How about you tell the world the names of the tables that cured you so millions will be saved.
..for self medication purpose?...i dont understan that..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Lifestone(m): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
SmallmebigGod:
Except for the end of the write up. I think she is not grateful enough to the personnel that received her. She said she was treated like a plague. Then later she said they are Fab.

It is because of some ungrateful people and unserious government that health workers are not volunteering to join the covid-19 team.
All the same, I am happy for you. Enjoy
You spoke exactly my mind. She's an ungrateful soul, the salutations to the care givers were an after thought. She at the beginning portrayed those whose risked their life to safe her as unprofessional.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by akennynews(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
#COVID19: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus
https://akennynews.com.ng/covid19-nigeria-records-second-death-from-coronavirus/
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Farki: 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

The virus is in remission, it can't affect them but for others with weaker immune systems and previous lung damage or other health problems won't be so fortunate.
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by dubejames(m): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
akennynews:
#COVID19: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus
https://akennynews.com.ng/covid19-nigeria-records-second-death-from-coronavirus/
sad news may his/ her soul rest in peace.
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Karmaisme(m): 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Before we can start to call you that name(suviviyo), you must buy two bottles of schinap, seven cola-nut and seven bitter-cola.

Who's with me on this?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by wonder233: 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Too long, I didn't read
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by ioreth69(f): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
GraGra247:
Individuals testify of being cured from the virus but always keep the cure secret.

You took 8 tablets in the morning and 13 tablets at noon. How about you tell the world the names of the tables that cured you so millions will be saved.
Abi
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by DonroxyII: 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

The immune system.... Our God given body soldiers ..... wonderful.
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Bar1941(m): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
GraGra247:

How did you expect someone isolated on a sick bed, vomiting with irritations to know the names of the drugs being administeted to her? The doctors and nurses in the center gave the drugs and should tell the world what they gave her. Moreover, blood group and individual body immunity will also play a bigger part.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by DonroxyII: 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

That guy understand that write up very well
Not beyond his comprehension

He is very right.
Shebi them never discover Corona viruse medicine?
So What is the name of the eight tablet in the morning and thirteen tablets at noon?

See even if you have the symptoms of Corona
Just relax at home your body will recover
Our body dey always develop biological denfense and immunity to destroy that viruse except maybe you are old and probably get other problem before like diabetes and heart problem that can slow down the rate at which your body fights disease
U fit die if u sit at home. ..... ORS mehn !!
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
CrimeKsmart:
God is shaming idiotic PDP party and their agents for using this pandemic virus to play politics. I believe we shall overcome this.

Kudos to Jide Sanwolu the governor of Lagos State for proactive efforts.
APC would have done even more ,Stop bringing Politics into this,APC used Boko Haram to play Politics Remember .In Every Democratic settings There must be criticism and Opponents that the beauty of Politics so you expects the Opponents to day Yeah all is well ,Has APC Fumigated everywhere like it's done Abroad ,Has APC shared food and give people with BVN to buy food as it's done Abroad ,I am neither APC nor PDP .I don't practice no your stupid Politics

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by davidodiba(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:

Damn nigga

That's the cure
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by MYHUBBY: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
whether some evil wishers want or not. there shall be no casualties in Nigeria regards to this covid-19

the lord presence is here. we sane minds have been asking for his Mercy, he's a listening father

I repeat there shall be no death in Nigeria regards to this Covid-19. the isolated center built by the gtb at onikan shall be useless and have no one to occupied it by the power that change morning to night
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Dan18(m): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

The cure they're looking for is to stop the virus from mutating. There are treatments, but the most important thing the cure is going to do is stop it from spreading by body contacts and all.

NB: I'm not a medical practioner, what I Said is just my own opinion.

God help us all.
Stay safe

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by clemmonce(m): 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
alsudaes1:

I saw her testimony on a WhatsApp platform too, and I wondered why the name of the drug wasn't mentioned
this has been said time without numbers. Regularly fever drugs will heal anyone who has no underlying health conditions. People recover with good immune system. Just taking regular fever medicine.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Adex2442: 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
alsudaes1:

I saw her testimony on a WhatsApp platform too, and I wondered why the name of the drug wasn't mentioned

U want people to start abusing drugs abi Just like the way they abused chloroquine

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by obowunmi(m): 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Osowobi is an attention seeker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband / Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.