Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,704 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story (69781 Views)

Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Adex2442: 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
GraGra247:

If the administration procedure is fully detailed nobody will abuse it except of course they've chosen suicide.

If she refuses to mention them innocent people will die.

Oga drugs she took cannot be taken by someone else with same illness. U should know many factors come into play.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by microfixsynergy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good day all, pls I need an assistance from u people to survive this stay at home policy from the government, no cash with me, no food at home and don't even know how to survive d next 24 to 48 hours from now. Please assist if u can, God bless you.

Acct details:
GTBank
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by GraGra247(m): 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Adex2442:

Oga drugs she took cannot be taken by someone else with same illness. U should know many factors come into play.

So people use different paracetamol tablets to cure headaches.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Beautyaddy: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
GOFRONT:
They said no cure....... No vaccine....

Those recovering from Covid-19 how manage?

I don't think she had the Coronavirus.

Looks like she might have had malaria.
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by alsudaes1(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nnaabros:

Medical ethics. See what has happened to common hand sanitizers and face masks.
Okay, I understand.
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by alsudaes1(m): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
Adex2442:

U want people to start abusing drugs abi Just like the way they abused chloroquine
Okay, I get your point.
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Beautyaddy: 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
hedonister:

As of now, there's no cure. You can recover from Corona virus by just staying in your house and resting. It disappears on its own after some time.

Yes, as long as you don't develop breathing difficulties.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Beautyaddy: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
GraGra247:
Individuals testify of being cured from the virus but always keep the cure secret.

You took 8 tablets in the morning and 13 tablets at noon. How about you tell the world the names of the tables that cured you so millions will be saved.

I see some lies with her story.

How can anyone be given 13 tablets of only God knows what at noon.

Her story is not making sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by engrelvis(m): 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

v a healthy lungs.infected smokers r at risk !
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Fidelismaria: 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
Was the treatment Free?

Did she pay or did the government pay?
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by engrelvis(m): 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Beautyaddy:

I see some lies with her story.

How can anyone be given 13 tablets of only God knows what at noon.

Her story is not making sense at all.
pray nt to fall sick .13 tablets na small thing .

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

Covid-19 is not a death sentence. No cure, no vaccine doesn't mean u cannot survive it. In fact some people have it without symptoms and they survive it without using any medicine.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by einsteine(m): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
For those asking for the name of the drugs, Covid-19 is treated symptomatically meaning the drugs you get would be based on the symptoms you show. Everybody would get a different treatment regimen based on health status, symptoms, age, etc.

And there's no cure. Only treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by einsteine(m): 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

Is there a cure for the common cold?

Yet people recover from it.

Is there a cure for Ebola?

Yet, some people recover from it.

Viral diseases usually don't have cure and it's usually a case of whether the patient can survive the symptoms and the immune system can fight the virus.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

I think they simply treat each symptom or boost their immune system.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by rotadeco27: 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

Most viral infections run their courses and natural burn out . All u need is to support the organ systems during the course of the infection . Exemption to this is the likes of HIV

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by ad84ada(m): 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

Viral infections normally do not have cures. They run their time and go, the patient may be able to survive before that time.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by gibzzhd: 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
sirchrislatestn:
Forward me ur phone number immediately
Me too oooooo
0810 730 7128
No meal since yesterday
pls help my fellow narialanders
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Codes151(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
Stories
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by vezycash(m): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:

Damn nigga

I don zero mind. If covik 19 show. Na hydroxychloroquine I go use.

Where you go see am buy?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Originalsly: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Not.doubting her experience.... but doubt she had COVID 19. It is a respiratory disease ... but she mentioned nothing about difficulty in breathing..... that one had to be mentioned even if she didn't know what came over her.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by papagiddy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
The drug she was given includes this;;; Chloroquine and Arithtomycin

.....Covid19 is an advanced form of malaria fever but always get serious with any underlying sickness and weak immune system. anyway, praises the LORD........HAILEUYAH!!!!! adupe o!! oluwaseun
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Crispels(m): 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
oziamaka:
All the we hear on air is our agents are fully on ground, we are working around the time, we are on top of the situation, we are fully prepared and ready to swing into action. but in reality, almost all testimonies confirm lack of man power, preparedness nor enough equipment to tackle the growing cases. only the highly placed are being jeted around to receive more intensive care.

Did you read the entire story? She was one of the earliest cases and it is normal for the first few hours of response to be slow. She eventually saluted the medical team and the state government for their efforts.

This whole COVID-19 thing has stretched the world beyond. Even here in the US, it’s difficult to get tested in my city that has less than 500 cases and hospitals worth billion dollars. To me, NCDC staff have done well so far - considering the resources and infrastructures they are working with. Nigeria has not really invested in its healthcare system for decades and I find it funny when Nigerians now expect a top class performance from NCDC even when countries that annually invest trillions of naira in their healthcare are struggling to even test people. In many cases in the US and UK, they will tell the patient to self isolate and take some medications - they won’t even test or attend to them - because there are limited test kits across the world.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Crispels(m): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Originalsly:
Not.doubting her experience.... but doubt she had COVID 19. It is a respiratory disease ... but she mentioned nothing about difficulty in breathing..... that one had to be mentioned even if she didn't know what came over her.

Symptoms vary by patient. Some won’t even experience any symptom at all. Not all patients will experience difficulties with breathing. It depends on immune system and health history.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Awoo88: 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

The virus run it course. If a person is strong enough and had quick help that prevent serous damage, that person will survive.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by papagiddy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
cholorquin and arithtomycin and some other drugs combined
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by lezan(m): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

The body is designed to wade off all infections. Why it was said the life style you lived before the infection will tell a lot if you will survive. Live a healthy life and have good immune system to help you fight any infection that finds itself in your body.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by thatigboman: 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

so u want everyone that tested positive to die or what? China has successfully treated over 74,000 of their citizens
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by middlebelter(m): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Congratulation and thank you for sharing the inspiring story. There is hope for the infected!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband / Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.