Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story (69800 Views)

Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by alsudaes1(m): 5:14am On Mar 31, 2020
macjireh:

so as to avoid self medication
Yeah, you're right
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by alsudaes1(m): 5:14am On Mar 31, 2020
xcelentattitude:

It's very simple. The drug is definitely not a curative one and was probably used to manage the symptoms.
Tell Nigerians the name of the drug and watch them storm pharmacies in search of the drugs even without testing positive.

It's definitely going to be taken on preventive bases. They'll overdo it and kill themselves in the process. You and I are both Nigerians and we ought to know ourselves. I support the dude 100% grin
Of course yes, thanks
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by sirchrislatestn(m): 5:23am On Mar 31, 2020
gibzzhd:

Me too oooooo
0810 730 7128
No meal since yesterday
pls help my fellow narialanders
pls send ur acct detail i try sendin u money bt i dnt understand d name i saw
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by 3verblazing(m): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
They said no cure....... No vaccine....

Those recovering from Covid-19 how manage?
apparently their imunne system is doing the job ... All they need is a continous boost...
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by 3verblazing(m): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2020
GraGra247:
Individuals testify of being cured from the virus but always keep the cure secret.

You took 8 tablets in the morning and 13 tablets at noon. How about you tell the world the names of the tables that cured you so millions will be saved.
the medications are mainly to boost the immune system...and stop symptoms like daurea ... Fever n all.... And this combinations are different for everyone depending on how severe ur case is.... Basically it still falls bck on ur immune system to do the job...
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by GraGra247(m): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2020
3verblazing:
the medications are mainly to boost the immune system...and stop symptoms like daurea ... Fever n all.... And this combinations are different for everyone depending on how severe ur case is.... Basically it still falls bck on ur immune system to do the job...

Ok buddy. You replied me nicely. Different from those ill mannered oafs that chose to malign me.
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Luckility(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2020
That's great news but does that mean there's something these people aren't telling us?
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by oziamaka: 8:49am On Mar 31, 2020
bionixs:
what I did all day was preaching to educate people about corona virus but people don't seem to believe or take it seriously. where are our politicians when you need them,,,? they will be all over the place preaching to people to vote them but when it has to do with what would help them., you won't see them. Isolation in Nigeria is not easy as they rant on the air or on the media ooo. here is not Europe. stay safe o
I listened the minister of health when he was asked if those returnees are been taking into compulsory isolation for 14days before releasing them to the publics and he said no. that they only advice them to selfish isolate, as that is their social responsibility. I mavelled at the rate this people endanger our lives.
how many of them actually self isolate when they return? Abba karri who is supposed by lead by example was busy infecting people on his return.
if this Corona virus had started from here in Nigeria, other countries especially the developed countries would have locked their boundaries against us after evacuating their citizens. but Nigeria is busy importing 25 American engineers to come and spread more virus.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by 7lives: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2020
papagiddy:
The drug she was given includes this;;; Chloroquine and Arithtomycin

.....Covid19 is an advanced form of malaria fever but always get serious with any underlying sickness and weak immune system. anyway, praises the LORD........HAILEUYAH!!!!! adupe o!! oluwaseun

It is called ako iba in Yoruba language.
Potential killer but not a death sentence if properly manage.
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Emmanuel09065(m): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2020
hello, Nigerias, this is another opportunity to make money online without stress and it is very easy to register through this link: https://news4results.xyz/signup?id=52652 and u can contact me with this number 09068283449 on WhatsApp for more information .
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Adex2442: 11:32am On Mar 31, 2020
GraGra247:

My little friend if I start with you, by the time I finish you"ll close your nairaland account. Go and teach yourself some manners or if you aren't up to age then grow up.

Gerara here men shit
Re: Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story by Konection(m): 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders, hope you are staying safe?

Am into Wall Screeding and P. O.P designs, so Engineers, Architects, and anyone else into building should pls show some love by patronising me on 0.7.0 3.8.1.4.4.3.5.4. (Also my watsapp number). Our jobs are perfect.

Where ever you are in Nigeria, don't hesitate to call.

Egbon Seun, no delete my message oh pls, your boy wan from you (nairaland) make am.

Thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband / Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.