Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/03/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/03/2020 (126 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/03/2022 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 31/03 /2018 Saturday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/03/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/03/2020 by dallyemmy: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/03/2020 by dallyemmy: 7:07am On Mar 31, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Tuesday, March 31, 2020) -

*Stagnant Water*

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore, You, my Father, for, there is nothing that I have, or can lay claim to, in life, that has not been given to me from above.

2.Thank You, Father, for the gift of the Holy Spirit, my teacher, comforter and revealer of deep and secret things.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every trait and spirit of stinginess, self-centeredness and selfishness, in my life, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me the grace to be willing to share all that You have endowed me with, financially, materially and spiritually, with others, that I may receive more, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me the grace to sow kindness, by being genuinely interested in the progress and promotion of others, particularly, those that You have placed under me, today, that I may also reap kindness, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace to be willing to teach people, that which I know and they do not know, so that I may have better understanding and knowledge of those subjects, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, make me a true leader; empower me to always long for the growth, progress and promotion of others, not to inhibit or stand against them, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, give me a large and generous heart; empower me to always sow bountifully, and, not sparingly, each time that I sow, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; grant him, long life and divine health; and let him enjoy the fruits of his labours, over Your flock, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

If I Must Reap And The Prerequisites For Reaping. / Odm / Conditional Security Does Not Negate Eternal Security.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.