Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Why Are Nigerian Men So Disgusting? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Are Nigerian Men So Disgusting? (1233 Views)

FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] / Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) / 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Men So Disgusting? by Astark: 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
I'm a man and I uphold the truth and say things as it is, Nigerian men have been showing their rapist and criminal behavior on social media.

www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/5763422/what-should-fool-caught-him?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://https-www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/5763422/what-should-fool-caught-him?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfoJNpvQDyC1v891

Take a look at this thread above, imagine men commenting saying a 19 years old forcefully having sex with a 16 years old girl isn't rape and she is enjoying it and those comments have hundreds of like.

I don't want to go into their criminal and cyber fraud, I just want to focus on rape..

Imagine your sister a minor getting raped and sickos says she enjoyed it.

And they wonder why their race are economically, educationally and all round inferior to other races.

Disgusting men

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Disgusting? by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
U remind me of Samuel L Jackson in Django

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Disgusting? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Astark:
I'm a man and I uphold the truth and say things as it is, Nigerian men have been showing their rapist and criminal behavior on social media.

www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/5763422/what-should-fool-caught-him?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://https-www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/5763422/what-should-fool-caught-him?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfoJNpvQDyC1v891

Take a look at this thread above, imagine men commenting saying a 19 years old forcefully having sex with a 16 years old girl isn't rape and she is enjoying it and those comments have hundreds of like.

I don't want to go into their criminal and cyber fraud, I just want to focus on rape..

And they wonder why their race are economically, educationally and all round inferior to other races.

Disgusting men

as much as technically, she is underage so its rape, most people believed that A) these people were probably dating thus just having a good time together, and B) the babe probably wasnt forced into having sex with the young dude, and she should be questioned 1st...

the reality is that, as much as she is underage, if she is attracted to older men then there is not much anyone can do about it.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Disgusting? by Astark: 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
U remind me of Samuel L Jackson in Django

lmao I'm definitely not a simp or trying to play savior.

I'm showing you how civilised people behavior,no wonder Nigeria is the capital poverty of the world and country with biggest terrorist and most out of school children and other backward things you can think of.

Because of people like you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Disgusting? by Astark: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

as much as technically, she is underage so its rape, most people believed that A) these people were probably dating thus just having a good time together, and B) the babe probably wasnt forced into having sex with the young dude, and she should be questioned 1st...

the reality is that, as much as she is underage, if she is attracted to older men then there is not much anyone can do about it.
they saw where is brother wrote "forcefully" then they asked the age of the girl and the op responded saying she's 16.

So because she's 16 raping should be allowed? I'm more disturbed about the likes it received and the mod not doing anything about those men
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Disgusting? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Astark:
they saw where is brother wrote "forcefully" then they asked the age of the girl and the op responded saying she's 16.

you do know that some sexual moaning and positions can be wrongly viewed as a person being forced against their will, right?

So because she's 16 raping should be allowed?

absolutely NOT....but because she is 16, shouldnt also automatically viewed as she was forced against her will. brotha should talk to lil sista to get the proper gist... check both their phones and you would probably have a better picture of what was happening.

I'm more disturbed about the likes it received and the mod not doing anything about those men

yes because i think the majority of people expect this man to talk to the lil sista FIRST and come give people the answers to the proper questions asked....aka:
- what did the boy said about his actions?
- did the girl cry rape or is it what you "big brotha" assumed?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Disgusting? by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
That is a simplistic way of looking at it.

What you put in is what you get out

Astark:
lmao I'm definitely not a simp or trying to play savior.

I'm showing you how civilised people behavior,no wonder Nigeria is the capital poverty of the world and country with biggest terrorist and most out of school children and other backward things you can think of.

Because of people like you
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Disgusting? by Astark: 6:49am On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you do know that some sexual moaning and positions can be wrongly viewed as a person being forced against their will, right?

absolutely NOT....but because she is 16, shouldnt also automatically viewed as she was forced against her will. brotha should talk to lil sista to get the proper gist... check both their phones and you would probably have a better picture of what was happening.

yes because i think the majority of people expect this man to talk to the lil sista FIRST and come give people the answers to the proper questions asked....aka:
- what did the boy said about his actions?
- did the girl cry rape or is it what you "big brotha" assumed?
I hope an adult guy rape your daughter (minor)

When you come crying to police and public, people will say she enjoyed it, or what type of dress she wore
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Disgusting? by dnawah(m): 7:18am On Mar 31, 2020
Astark:

Disgusting men
16 years,if the girl is ur sister put pressure on her she'll give u lists of guys that she is sleeping with now.that was am agreement not a rape.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Disgusting? by Astark: 7:29am On Mar 31, 2020
dnawah:
16 years,if the girl is ur sister put pressure on her she'll give u lists of guys that she is sleeping with now.that was am agreement not a rape.
fucking anybody under the age of consent is rape.

I know you don't know that because you are ruled by an old man who married a 8 years old bride lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Disgusting? by srclark: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2020
Astark:

Disgusting men
hope you know the age of consent in nigeria for sexual activities is 11 years old
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Disgusting? by Astark: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2020
srclark:
hope you know the age of consent in nigeria for sexual activities is 11 years old
no wonder naija is backward
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Disgusting? by dnawah(m): 10:09am On Mar 31, 2020
Astark:
fucking anybody under the age of consent is rape.

I know you don't know that because you are ruled by an old man who married a 8 years old bride lipsrsealed
rape is
unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.
any person way no want his hen to lay eggs outside, should build a place for it or wear am pant.

(1) (Reply)

The Cultist Who Will Be Elected As A Governor / 10 Types Of People I’ve Noticed On Nairaland. / Deardevil Driver Jump Two Tunnels To Escape #police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.