Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) (86964 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo To Plant 10,000 Churches In 2020 / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Billionsclub: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Officialgarri:

If I indeed passed English language in secondary school, then I'm sure "are" cannot be used for single person.

What I however do not understand is if the Oyedepo made the donation or the church

Pardon me if my comment seem not to appreciate the wonderful gesture.
How many mosque have given anything tangible. U are senseless. U will continue to depreciate since you can't appreciate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by AnanseK(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Just one ambulance and a few tubers of yams, cassava and few bags of rice. Trying to close our mouth.

We are waiting for the real return of our investment. You can’t buy jets with our money and give us pieces of yam and a tokunbo ambulance at our time of need.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
malvisguy212:
who is the founder of the church? You can criticized him if he say something you think is wrong, but here, you pointing straight to the church.

China is atheistic nation, this virus was invented in China, we are waiting for the atheists community for their contributions, between, I have never read news were atheists donate for the less privileged, may be they have donated but it's rare.
Africa is a religious continents yet Ebola, that's even too far Malaria have killed a lot of Nigerians yet it us religious.
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by greypencils: 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
I have an issue o. We don't want ambulances from Oyedepo, we want prophetic healing. Let him go to all those who are infected with Covid19...Did Jesus donate ambulance in the bible? Greater works than these shall ye do, Jesus declared and ye, Oyedepo and co are the current men of God. let'em go and heal the sick o.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by yusufu16: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
But what of our brothers Imams dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Billionsclub: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
I used to think these guy perform real miracles before but covid 19 don expose all of them
That is the reason you cannot go far. If u think miracles are not real, then your mother did not give to you. Because giving birth is a miracle
Believe the miracle of not, your entire generation cannot stop the church chicken hearted and myopic fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by AFONJACOW(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Why only christains... Emirs and sutan of sokoto no dey donate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Halo22: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
That's a good one from the commission and not that controversial USSD code that sparked issues up. May he continue in that good work.
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Urchman200: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Eriggs:
Good one from the church . This is what churches are built for, helping the people physically and for the salivation of their souls. God bless the man of God more and more.
tribal fanatic so u worship God too? I thought is all about bigotry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by AgentNairaland(f): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sheikh OMO MUSA Also Donated 1billion Naira
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Afam4eva:
Bishop Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church aka Winner's Chapel is set to join the array of philanthropists who have made donations as he is set to donate Ambulances and other Medical equipment to better equip states and organizations in their fight against the Corona Virus

There are also indications that the church is set to donate truck loads of food to Lagos and Ogun state.

More to come...

You won't see that lousy, attention seeking Mumuric or muric organisation in a gesture like this! They are so dry: physically and spiritually. They have nothing tangible to offer humanity, save strife, confusion and religious bigotry!
Yeyenatu!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Astraphobia: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Astraphobia:
oya na

Where our Imams and Emirs dey hide na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by degamemaster(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Officialgarri:

If I indeed passed English language in secondary school, then I'm sure "are" cannot be used for single person.

What I however do not understand is if the Oyedepo made the donation or the church

It's obvious that you didn't pass your English classes. Didn't you notice where plurals were used in the statement?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by ikpochi(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nice one.they should rather be donating items instead of money ....cus they will loot the money .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Urchman200: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Officialgarri:

can u pls appreciate good gesture and move on with ur zomby wk? If everyone becomes Buhari I wonder what will become of the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by CSTR2: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Oyedepo is the only Yoruba man I can vote for president right now.

Someone that built a university like a covenant and made it what it is in so short a time, should be given national leadership on a platter.

Especially when the alternative is the likes of buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by dinachi(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Afam4eva:
Bishop Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church aka Winner's Chapel is set to join the array of philanthropists who have made donations as he is set to donate Ambulances and other Medical equipment to better equip states and organizations in their fight against the Corona Virus

There are also indications that the church is set to donate truck loads of food to Lagos and Ogun state.

More to come...
Where is the donations from mosques? Where is it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Galaticos444: 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Saao:
good from the church. i m waiting for donation from mosques and other islamic groups in the country.
like muric

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Clean2016: 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
malvisguy212:
who is the founder of the church? You can criticized him if he say something you think is wrong, but here, you pointing straight to the church.

China is atheistic nation, this virus was invented in China, we are waiting for the atheists community for their contributions, between, I have never read news were atheists donate for the less privileged, may be they have donated but it's rare.

Did you say the Virus was invented in China?���
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by ipobarethieves: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
shocked sad cheesy cool sad smiley
Afam4eva:
Afam,Long time!Wey u hide since
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Urchman200: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
nijiatech78:
Ambulances gullible members gifted him
hmmmm human can never be satisfied, so trying to satisfy them is a waste of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by rotadeco27: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
greypencils:
I have an issue o. We don't want ambulances from Oyedepo, we want prophetic healing. Let him go to all those who are infected with Covid19...Did Jesus donate ambulance in the bible? Greater works than these shall ye do, Jesus declared and ye, Oyedepo and co are the current men of God. let'em go and heal the sick o.
It doesn't work like that , he is not a magician
The church has been praying as usual for the solution to the pandemic , even pray for the scientists work world wide on the vaccine or drug.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by CSTR2: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
dinachi:

Where is the donations from mosques? Where is it?
You go wait tire.

Was it Christian missionaries that brought education to Yoruba land ?
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by bekpo(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
After enough bashing and condemnation from d masses!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by DCmonster: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Eriggs:
Good one from the church . This is what churches are built for, helping the people physically and for the salivation of their souls. God bless the man of God more and more.
No it's not only salivation of their souls, it's drooling of their souls.
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by AuroraB(f): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Officialgarri:

cheesy cheesy grin grin!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by ipobarethieves: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
Thou shall NOT tempt GOD.MIRACLE STILL HAPPENS
greypencils:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Blitz888(m): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
God bless my Papa...

The libration mandate speaks eloquently!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by GboyegaD(m): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
mamaafrik:
gbenu osi sooun,that poor man for your domot,wetin you give am once.

If you ask me, na who I go ask? If all you can do as a means to defend him is resort to tantrums, I can only weep for you.
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by pek(m): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
Officialgarri:

Check the post again. The 'are' was referring to the philanthropists.
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Gentlemum(f): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Foods to only Lagos and ogun state ? East nko are we not giving offerings and paying tithe?
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Malcolm123: 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Premiumwriter:
Why is it that Muslim leaders don't donate or give anything to the society.

It's always one Christian leader commissioning something or giving out but Muslim leaders have never made fp on this forum for charity or support to this country

Mosque don't gada money togeda d ways church's do .....buh rich muslim always do charity...lyk Dangote ....abdulrabiu samad (1billion) and Oda rich muslim doing it codedly without showing off

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) / How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo / Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.