Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

BREAKING: Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus (409 Views)

Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
By Tribune Online

On Mar 30, 2020

Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo state has tested positive to COVID-19.

He confirmed this on his twitter handle @seyiamakinde, on Monday evening.

Makinde, who is head of the Oyo COVID-19 task force, said he had handed over his duties in charge of the task force to former Chief Medical Director, University College Hospital, Professor Temitope Alonge.

In the meantime, he said he will continue to self-isolate, expressing hope that he will recover fully.

“I just received my COVID-19 confirmation test result. It is POSITIVE. I am asymptomatic and will continue to self-isolate.

I have designated Prof Temitope Alonge, former Chief Medical Director of the University College, Ibadan, as the Head of COVID-19 Task Force while I recover fully.

“Please continue to comply with all the directives from the COVID-19 Task Force. Stay home, stay safe,” Makinde said.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/breaking-makinde-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/amp/

Re: BREAKING: Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by iCauseTrouble: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
True
Re: BREAKING: Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by funmike83(f): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Chai
Re: BREAKING: Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: BREAKING: Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by APCNig: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Let him be brought to Lagos Isolation Centre at Onikan Stadium. Abba Kyari is waiting for him. But if he is expecting Buhari to give him money, then he has gotten it wrong because it will take several weeks before Buhari can even hear that Seyi Makinde don carry Corona Virus.
Re: BREAKING: Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Eriggs: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Haaaa shocked How manage? Who passed it to him? Everyone in his office and house need to be tested ASAP.
Dis Coronavirus no dey look anybody face o.
Re: BREAKING: Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Eriggs: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Eriggs:
Haaaa shocked How manage? Who passed it to him? Everyone in his office and house need to be tested ASAP.
Dis Coronavirus no dey look anybody face o.
I forgot Atiku son went to the rally to represent his father.
All the 5000 people that came to the rally also should be tested, along with his family members.
Get well soon Governor.
Re: BREAKING: Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Totilopussylick(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Corona our common enemy. Your days are numbered.
Re: BREAKING: Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by edo3(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Wetin person go believe again??
Re: BREAKING: Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Na Davido give am
Re: BREAKING: Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by hargbolahan01: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
APCNig:
Let him be brought to Lagos Isolation Centre at Onikan Stadium. Abba Kyari is waiting for him. But if he is expecting Buhari to give him money, then he has gotten it wrong because it will take several weeks before Buhari can even hear that Seyi Makinde don carry Corona Virus.
the guy has already built 100 bed isolation center all he just needs to do is take one bed out the 100
Re: BREAKING: Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by muykem: 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
He actually organized senseless rally in which Atiku son attended. This is the result, my only concern is that many of us masses will not be allowed to be tested without symptoms.
Re: BREAKING: Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by hargbolahan01: 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Eriggs:

I forgot Atiku son went to the rally to represent his father.
All the 5000 people that came to the rally also should be tested, along with his family members.
Get well soon Governor.
the infected atiku son didn't attend the rally... stop fake news oga

you will tell people not to politicize and spread fake news about the virus but you will start go against your word when it happens to opposition
Re: BREAKING: Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Mynd44: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2020

(1)

[video] No Food, No Light, How Do They Want Us To Stay Inside? - Lagos Residents / Lockdowm: Lagosian Will Enjoy Free Medical Treatment this period -Sanwo-olu / Ex-gov Ladoja: New Ibadan Indigene Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.