Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! (14196 Views)

See How I Stepped Out For An Event Yesterday (pics) / See How Crowd Disgraced A Lady Who Stepped Out Wearing Trouser Showing Her P@nt( / See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Phenomenal16(f): 6:58am On Mar 31, 2020
HMarshal:

The point
..excuse me y did u quote me?
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by femi4: 7:03am On Mar 31, 2020
Bluehill1051:
For the record, you look like a boy.
no earrings angry
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by HMarshal(m): 7:06am On Mar 31, 2020
Phenomenal16:

Why do you think?it's not simple enuf?? ...ok ild explain without insults or being rude.This is a public forum,your opinion gets read or addressed,it's not a personal ouse or space that gets violated.so if u don't want to be mentioned then don't comment.& If u do & folks don't undstand or think wateva of it,then u get mentioned for explanations or insult(depending on how matured).& If u can't explain for wateva reason,u ignore the mention instead of asking "that" kind of question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by tunize(m): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2020
The babe fine ooh even without mke up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Dreyton36: 8:17am On Mar 31, 2020
Feel like sucking your p***y
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 31, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Where are your boobs?

In your mothers cooking pot tongue

Remember that song?

1 Like

Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Jaqenhghar: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2020
They will insult her then go slide into her DMs
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Jaqenhghar: 8:32am On Mar 31, 2020
iammo:

beware of Niaraland children... when they like you and want to get your attention at all cost they start yabing you and you seem to be falling for it lol
You sabi dem well well.

[img]https://media1./images/aac8acf983bc986a438aa5cf4c8bd098/tenor.gif?itemid=11889689[/img]

The insults is to get her attention. Then later one BS apology abiut they didnt meant to..... then start asking for details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You sabi dem well well.

[img]https://media1./images/aac8acf983bc986a438aa5cf4c8bd098/tenor.gif?itemid=11889689[/img]

The insults is to get her attention. Then later one BS apology abiut they didnt meant to..... then start asking for details

Lol....
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by crunchies: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2020
Phenomenal16:
My brothers n sisters I av been stepping out
Going to MKT,,,,,,yesterday I went to [b]crunchies [/b]to eat with my sis n cousin .....

Thank you for coming to eat with us.
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Dbeautyy(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2020
Perfectdanny:

YOU GO HYPE TAYA... EVEN PANT YOU NO GO SEE WASH.

Thanks brother, sincerely speaking it has never and will never cross my mind because I wasn't raised that way. How I wish you know the one thou speaketh with...

He who has knowledge spares his words: and a man of understanding of an excellent spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 31, 2020
Dbeautyy:

Thanks brother, sincerely speaking it has never and will never cross my mind because I wasn't raised that way. How I wish you know the one thou speaketh with...

He who has knowledge spares his words: and a man of understanding of an excellent spirit.

FORGET THAT THING. BRA SEF YOU NO GO SEE HOOK
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Keketu(m): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Yeah.. So After 8 days of being indoors, I summoned courage to step out to the nearest super mart to get a few toiletries. But that was after I took my time to matt down my nappy hair. Hope i tried. Then I tamed my eges that is always making me look bushy on the forehead he he... Do I headed to the mart.

Im out of stock of toiletries and since the fg has declared another two weeks of strict lockdown, I don't want to be stranded.

So that's me at the mart.
The other pics is what the road looks like. Skeletal movement, so it was cool.

At the mart, people were trying to crowd the place, I had to call the securitys attention to which he held the door against them. Phew! Felt like disappearing.

So I quickly got my stuff and left in a hurry.

Ready for the lockdown. hopefully.
hi hello lady, please can I meet you? Pm me
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 31, 2020
Phenomenal16:
My brothers n sisters I av been stepping out
Going to MKT,,,,,,yesterday I went to crunchies to eat with my sis n cousin .....
We actually wanted to sit n eat but they refused so we bought take away..
I don't even av hand sanitizer........ Don't even wanna av either buying or free gift
Trmw am going to ogbete main MKT
Today again I went to Agbani for a church program though is far from my huz.....I still used public transport......
I don't feel anything shaa
We were actually 5 in the mini bus today ...until we got to a check point then one person had to go down....
Am actually staying safe.....don't preach yet
I stay in Enugu if u care to know
They r shutting down MKT trmw shaa...don't know how true it is
They said we have 2 cases... No govt wahala
It will soon be over .....
I can't wait to start seeing my project supervisor..... That's my major problem
I av not been serious with my project......
Am not scared one bit....
One thing go kill person finally but not coro shaa
Thank God m not on clinical posting now....
Is well
Forgive my typos.......
who ask u your story
go and create your topic
this is another person's post, it should be only about her.
I suggest create a topic about your quarantine experience and people would like and comment
Gracias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Mryacks: 11:52am On Mar 31, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Nobody should laugh at my hair o.
Its a lockdown and social distancing tinz.

On the contrary...All back hairdo is always nice. I like it smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Dbeautyy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Perfectdanny:

FORGET THAT THING. BRA SEF YOU NO GO SEE HOOK

Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by blingxx(m): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Nobody should laugh at my hair o.
Its a lockdown and social distancing tinz.

What's wrong with your hair ? undecided
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by blinking001(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Meeyankee:

I was thinking the same thing until I saw signs of small oranges on her chest .
Those small oranges you see is just foam bra.
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mryacks:

On the contrary...All back hairdo is always nice. I like it smiley

Really?
Okies
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
blingxx:

What's wrong with your hair ? undecided

mgbekish grin
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=Dbeautyy post=87953063][/quote]

Lol...Dbeautyy ...you really cracked me up with this.
Just ignore. OK?
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by oyoirabor: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Niggar you say? hahahahahahaaaa.
Ain't no niggar doing shii for me.
Jehovah jireh gat my back.

Thanks.

Leave Jehovah out of this nahh....

Semen is involved in this your fresh looks, I know..... but to avoid over freshness make sure you pick a pack of CD for my G.
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
blinking001:

Those small oranges you see is just foam bra.

Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by kollinskollins(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
puremaker7:
some people are just ugly for no reason

you look like Mulika omo iya ijebu
quiet if you have nothing to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by IamPlato(m): 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Niggar you say? hahahahahahaaaa.
Ain't no niggar doing shii for me.
Jehovah jireh gat my back.

Thanks.
you Try Small, next Time Dont Lift Your Hand So High To Take The Shot and Do It With Sexy Eyes
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by heartbraker(m): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Yeah.. So After 8 days of being indoors, I summoned courage to step out to the nearest super mart to get a few toiletries. But that was after I took my time to matt down my nappy hair. Hope i tried. Then I tamed my eges that is always making me look bushy on the forehead he he... Do I headed to the mart.

Im out of stock of toiletries and since the fg has declared another two weeks of strict lockdown, I don't want to be stranded.

At the mart, people were trying to crowd the place, I had to call the securitys attention to which he held the door against them. Phew! Felt like disappearing.

u are d real definition of an evening newspaper

Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Phenomenal16(f): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Crimpsy:

who ask u your story
go and create your topic
this is another person's post, it should be only about her.
I suggest create a topic about your quarantine experience and people would like and comment
Gracias
..see as u carry person matter for head Like gele
Is she complaining... This is a public forum
Get behind me biko......u r too myopic for my liking
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
IamPlato:
you Try Small, next Time Dont Lift Your Hand So High To Take The Shot and Do It With Sexy Eyes

Lol.... I wasn't doing a photo shoot for any magazine. So there was no need for all that. Was only taking random shots for fun. I also didn't do it to appeal to anyone or for beauty pageants. reason I took it like that.

Sexy eyes kor. Who am I sexing on nairaland? Hahahahahahaaaa... Ko le werk!
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by bonnyhope: 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

See fine girl

I am sending you pm asap
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Keketu(m): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
Phenomenal16:
hello lady, pm me
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Keketu(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
bonnyhope:

See fine girl
I am sending you pm asap
never ever pm her okay? okay.
Re: So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! by Keketu(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Lol.... I wasn't doing a photo shoot for any magazine. So there was no need for all that. Was only taking random shots for fun. I also didn't do it to appeal to anyone or for beauty pageants. reason I took it like that.

Sexy eyes kor. Who am I sexing on nairaland? Hahahahahahaaaa... Ko le werk!
hello lady hi pm me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Missionary Position / Mention What You Haven't Done Before / EROTIC: The Housemaid's Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.