Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Marriage And Relationship Challenges - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage And Relationship Challenges (468 Views)

Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage And Relationship Challenges by Orgym(m): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
If someone tells you that he/she has a perfect marriage, just know right away that he/she is a great liar.

Couples fight and fight badly for that matter, but it's the ability to revise ones stand, communicate with respect, and be honest with each other, that determines the survival of any marital relationship.

If you remove pride and arrogance in your marital relationship, the marriage is already 90% promising, stable, peaceful and can thus, stand the test of time.

Invest in your marriage through giving, talking and compromising here and there.

Your business as a stakeholder should be what to do to make your home peaceful and stable for you, your spouse, and your children's enjoyment.

Stop running to 3rd parties who equally have their own challenges they are probably hiding and managing. You may end up getting nothing positive or helpful from such friends, family members, church/mosque members, and colleagues to whom you are exposing or trading what should be the secrets of your home.

Broken home is like a war. No party goes uninjured. Each party goes with an injury they nurse for the rest of their lives. That is the reality. Whichever party claims unaffected/uninjured is a chronic liar, chronic pretender, and an unrepentant soul, l mean he/she is stone hearted. Such a person has no idea of what a good home should be. He/she is ignorant of the positive impact of unbroken relationship on the home itself, the community, the church/mosque congregation, and the society at large.

No amount of success in life could compensate for failure at home. Ensure that your home is not scattered. Repair it now before it is too late.

If your home is experiencing separation now, ensure that you shed your pride and compromise to arrest it from drifting to a broken home.

Stop narrating your home affairs around to seek sympathy. Most people you have taken your story to, and are supporting you, are in their own homes, keeping their homes intact, sympathising with you, while you are already out of your own home.

To be sincere with you, what you will be treated to outside your home will not be what you bargained for. Think now and go back. May God help and bless you.

In marriages, we are all managing each other and there is no perfect marriage and till death, couples must continue to manage each other.

If your marriage will last, manage your spouse, there is no perfect marriage out there.

I have come to understand that marriages in our contemporary society are faced with diverse challenges, ranging from financial limitations to sexual challenges. So many homes today are at the verge of collapse because of the inability of both partners to satisfy each other on bed. So many married women today find it difficult to be the woman of their hubby as they lack certain knowledge on sexology. The resultant effect is the negative impart it has in the marriage. So many homes are in the hand of intruder (aka side chicks and cocks). Many married men today can go a long way to satisfy their side chick but cannot do same to their woman at home because of factors suchas low libido, lack of sex education, e.t.c. It is always my desire, to make a meaningful contribution towards ameliorating sexual challenges in different homes.

Various sexuality topic ranging from those involving women only and men are discussed. Topic on how a woman can spice up her marriage is my priority.
Personal hygiene, sexual position, body exploration, persionate sex, hand job,
vaginal hygiene and other related topics shall be discussed extensively.

This group is meant for the married and mature people in serious relationship. Follow the link to join

/DdBYTK5SB6Y14wgWZifZR5

you can inbox me or chat me here zero seven zero five three nine two four four nine zero.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage And Relationship Challenges by Orgym(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
There is general group and paid group. Lecture in the paid group shall last for two weeks.
Re: Marriage And Relationship Challenges by Orgym(m): 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Marriage And Relationship Challenges by Orgym(m): 4:33am On Mar 31, 2020
chat me here zero seven zero five three nine two four four nine zero.

(1) (Reply)

Which Slap Did Your Mum Normally Give U / Death Of Pregnant Woman Stopped By Lockdown Police Sparks Outrage In Ogun / Pst Funke: There's Something Money Cannot Buy And It's Called

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.