Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:02 PM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (88478 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by emperorsversion(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
MzDeeb:

Nope. I'm presently writing my conclusion after which I would check for grammatical errors

I have done the clickable table of content, copyright and dedication. But am I to include ISBN too?

nah you shouldn't include ISBN... Amazon will generate your own special book number for you after publishing
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by IamPlato(m): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
PrimeStarun:

This is Eze, try to get on whatsapps and get to me. There's a group you can join for motivation. I've told you so before too. The file I sent you was from there.
my Whatsapp phone Is Bad but Once I Fix It I Will Do That... That File Has Really Helped thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by IamPlato(m): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
mrphysics:
No, you won't need it. However, payoneer will charge you 2% withdrawal fee.
okay Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by emperorsversion(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
hello all... update from any of you guys about your ebook... this thread is boring as Bleep
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by emperorsversion(m): 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
PrimeStarun:

This is Eze, try to get on whatsapps and get to me. There's a group you can join for motivation. I've told you so before too. The file I sent you was from there.

please i am seriously looking for a WhatsApp group for motivation... how can I find such group please?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by MzDeeb(f): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
emperorsversion:

nah you shouldn't include ISBN... Amazon will generate your own special book number for you after publishing

Okay thanks so much. I appreciate your response

I have finished writing the book now. Do you know any website where i can check for grammatical errors? I used Grammarly already but its not the premium version
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by emperorsversion(m): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
MzDeeb:

I have finished writing the book now. Do you know any website where i can check for grammatical errors? I used Grammarly already but its not the premium version

coincidentally I'm also checking my work now for errors... you can check this site easybib.com, it brings out all the errors.. register and enjoy their free session.. meanwhile for plagiarism checker I installed an app on my phone as it's very accurate

2 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by MzDeeb(f): 1:14am On May 01, 2020
emperorsversion:

coincidentally I'm also checking my work now for errors... you can check this site easybib.com, it brings out all the errors.. register and enjoy their free session.. meanwhile for plagiarism checker I installed an app on my phone as it's very accurate

Thank you so much. You have been of a great help to me. God bless you.

I will check the website out tomorrow. Which plagiarism checker are you using? I'm using smallseotools to check for my plagiarism. I think it's accurate because that was what I used for back then my thesis in school.

Also, I downloaded the kindle preview app on my desktop and I have been trying to format my ebook. [Still learning how it works though].

BTW, can you do ebook cover for me? How much would it cost please?
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by emperorsversion(m): 2:03am On May 01, 2020
MzDeeb:

Thank you so much. You have been of a great help to me. God bless you.

I will check the website out tomorrow. Which plagiarism checker are you using? I'm using smallseotools to check for my plagiarism. I think it's accurate because that was what I used for back then my thesis in school.

Also, I downloaded the kindle preview app on my desktop and I have been trying to format my ebook. [Still learning how it works though].

BTW, can you do ebook cover for me? How much would it cost please?
Thanks

okay I could do an ebook cover for you... you just need to tell me what your topic is about.... You may message me on emperorsversion@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by headboyprince(m): 6:05pm On May 01, 2020
microlincoln:

Let's talk
your WhatsApp contact let me contact you
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by headboyprince(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2020
1kingwriter:
Is there anyone here who offers this service:-
# do profitable keyword research
# draw a book title with subtitles
# draw chapter by chapter topics

If there is, how much do you charge per book?
I do it but it depends on the amount of words you want? If you're interested please drop your WhatsApp number and I will contact you.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by emperorsversion(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2020
MzDeeb:

hey Debbie, what's up? where you still able to publish your eBook?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by MzDeeb(f): 11:03am On May 02, 2020
emperorsversion:

hey Debbie, what's up? where you still able to publish your eBook?

Hey! Thanks so much. I sent an email to you already.

No. I haven't
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by emperorsversion(m): 12:04pm On May 02, 2020
MzDeeb:

Hey! Thanks so much. I sent an email to you already.

No. I haven't

really? I didn't receive any mail.. it's emperorsversion@gmail.com or you could leave me your email address of you still can't contact me.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by MzDeeb(f): 4:22pm On May 02, 2020
emperorsversion:

really? I didn't receive any mail.. it's emperorsversion@gmail.com or you could leave me your email address of you still can't contact me.

Oh.. Well I did. Maybe there was a mistake

Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by microlincoln: 5:51pm On May 02, 2020
headboyprince:
your WhatsApp contact let me contact you
O 7 O 3229 6995
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by dgee1(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2020
Lolo24:

It's a white guy and it's expensive. Obamartins is good too. I would've done his but then, I traveled and internet speed was poor. Talk to obamartins or call him.
Please can you link me up with Obamartins? I'm ready to pay for his mentorship. Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by JewelBukky(f): 12:00pm On May 03, 2020
Wooow! Read from pages 1-13 and I must say you all are wonderful! I sure gained useful tips to help me start up. Thanks op for creating the thread. Say hi to the latest kdp newbie cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by dgee1(m): 2:47pm On May 03, 2020
Where can I get these stuff and how do i connect them?
ebenezary:
why l are you complaining about NEPA when with N60k to N80k you can run 24/7 electricity for your laptop
I don't care about NEPA and since last year 2019 March, l have not use generator

BELOW IS WHAT I DO
inverter price N4k to N6k (150 watts)
normal car battery- N16k to N22k
quality solar Panel -N35k to N45K
charge control N5k to N7k
cable N4k to N5K
DC battery charger (optional) N5k to N7k

As am writing this post there is no electricity and l don't care
despite my laptop battery last for less than an hour
I stay at MOWE, OGUN STATE where NEPA gives us electricity
when they want to share the bill and collect money

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 6:57pm On May 03, 2020
JewelBukky:
Wooow! Read from pages 1-13 and I must say you all are wonderful! I sure gained useful tips to help me start up. Thanks op for creating the thread. Say hi to the latest kdp newbie cheesy

Hello

First Lady
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by 1kingwriter: 2:09am On May 04, 2020
headboyprince:
I do it but it depends on the amount of words you want? If you're interested please drop your WhatsApp number and I will contact you.
zero 7 zero 369 four zero zero three 5
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by JewelBukky(f): 8:17pm On May 04, 2020
Hi, Hi cheesy wink
Meedon:

Hello

First Lady
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by fuke(m): 8:12am On May 05, 2020
Somebody asked a question that has not been answered.
They rejected his book because' they could find the content on the internet'

Don't we all sometimes get content on the net?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Lolo24: 8:17am On May 05, 2020
fuke:
Somebody asked a question that has not been answered.
They rejected his book because' they could find the content on the internet'

Don't we all sometimes get content on the net?

He used a plr
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by fuke(m): 8:39am On May 05, 2020
Lolo24:

He used a plr

Lazy drone.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by fuke(m): 9:18am On May 05, 2020
Is it true that you can not use the word money as part of the title
For example, is it allowed to say '30 unique ways to make money from Banan and 70 other money-saving benefits'
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ufotty2001: 6:11pm On May 05, 2020
Please, is there any kindler who has email listing here.. ? Please contact me unanghope@gmail.com
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ezanafe(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2020
Greetings. Pls I need ur guidance on one of my ebook I published for distribution on Publish Drive. The only problem I have with them is that I should upload a document showing exclusive rights to my title. I wrote this book and I don't know how to go about it. Have you experience such? Pls guidance

Meanwhile, the same title is already "live" on Amazon
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by jerome263: 11:02am On May 08, 2020
emperorsversion:

it's very easy, had similar challenge with it earlier but scaled through, I could send you a video that would lecture you all on it... for every of your chapter ending use "page break" before entering a new one... Your table of contents must be clickable, it's advisable you use font 12, your spacing may be 1.5 but font 12 Is best and justify your work when you are through

Pls can you send me the video? Thanks

creativemindbuilderss@gmail.com
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Kenturkey048(m): 12:29pm On May 08, 2020
jerome263:

Pls can you send me the video? Thanks

creativemindbuilderss@gmail.com
go to YouTube and search for emeka ossai,he has a video that covers everything on formatting ...

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by jerome263: 12:46pm On May 08, 2020
Kenturkey048:
go to YouTube and search for emeka ossai,he has a video that covers everything on formatting ...

Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Tickles001(m): 11:05pm On May 08, 2020
Most of my books, especially the ones with only paperback are not showing when searched with all the keywords.

Who else is experiencing such?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (67) (Reply)

How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account / The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates / Difference Between NEFT And Instant Electronic Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.