Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,885 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (89438 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
Asadujames202:

Please, is publishing on kdp still a worthwhile venture?

How are the financial returns like?
Can it be a sustainable source of income?

I need something to push me.

My motivation is at an all-time low

Someone help me, I need something to keep me going.

Let me drop this first. But try to message me if you have any questions.

1. There are many ways to make money online.
2. Tested ones are
Blogging
Affiliate marketing with website
Domain name reg
Online stock picks
Drop shipping
Mini importation
Kdp publishing.

3. All the above makes you money.

4. The effort vs profit differs.
SO unusually , I check investment amount and effort . - + minus time taken to reach my goal

With cost of starting or learning them.

5. Kdp has its ups and down. Just like any of them.

Whatever you choose from the list. This is what you have to do.

Success steps

1. Learn it. Or pay for mentorship.

2. Start small or with what you have.

3. Keep asking and learning.

4. Reap your profits in months.

You can message me to know what suits you. But if you insist on Kdp publishing , then

Send me a message @
metaboltjobs@gmail.com

P.S
I don't do all . I am on Kdp for now. But many temptation to enter others.
Start somewhere .

Things I've tried
Blogging
Affiliate MKT
Domain stuff
Forex etc.

So I don't know what you need unless we talk. Mind you. I'm extremely busy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Asadujames202(m): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
eliok:

2. Tested ones are
Blogging
Domain name reg
Online stock picks
Drop shipping
Mini importation
Kdp publishing.

SO unusually , I check investment amount and effort . - + minus time taken to reach my goal

Success steps

You can message me to know what suits you. But if you insist on Kdp publishing , then

Send me a message @
metaboltjobs@gmail.com

P.S
Start somewhere.

Things I've tried
Blogging
Affiliate MKT
Domain stuff
Forex etc.

I would definitely have a smack at it all

Someday, when I get a laptop.

Which one can I do with just an Android phone?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
eliok:

check your email

Okay thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by erjo: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
eliok:
sent

Seen! Thanks!
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Carmal90(m): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Asadujames202:

I would definitely have a smack at it all

Someday, when I get a laptop.

Which one can I do with just an Android phone?
Domain flipping.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Galacious1: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
eliok:

Things I've tried
Blogging
Affiliate MKT
Domain stuff
Forex etc.

You've tried all?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Galacious1: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
eliok:
learn Photoshop in 60 minutes.

Can send you the video if you drop your email
Yesli, any idea where I can get cracked Photoshop for free?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Ahmedsuleiman(m): 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Galacious1:
Yesli, any idea where I can get cracked Photoshop for free?

Download it on this website: www.getintopc.com

Also, you will discover more softwares on the website when you surf.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Galacious1: 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ahmedsuleiman:

Download it on this website: www.getintopc.com

Also, you will discover more softwares on the website when you surf.
Thanks. Will check it out
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Lightway: 1:49am On Jun 16, 2020
eliok:
learn Photoshop in 60 minutes.

Can send you the video if you drop your email

Please help

owerripaul@gmail.com
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by DigitalBusiness: 7:30am On Jun 16, 2020
Good Morning Everyone.... Check This Out Because It Will All Your Jobs Very Much Easier...

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Smashspesh(m): 7:48am On Jun 16, 2020
eliok:

2. Tested ones are
Blogging
Domain name reg
Online stock picks
Drop shipping
Mini importation
Kdp publishing.

Success steps

Send me a message @
metaboltjobs@gmail.com

P.S
Start somewhere .

Things I've tried
Blogging
Affiliate MKT
Domain stuff
Forex etc.

Boss, I published three books already. It's almost a week and I haven't gotten any sale, yet. Abeg help me check them out
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Ahmedsuleiman(m): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2020
Smashspesh:

Boss, I published three books already. It's almost a week and I haven't gotten any sale, yet. Abeg help me check them out

This is where the nature of patience comes into play. I published 5 books in a week with the aid of Publisher Rocket and Amazon.com searches, but no sale yet (note that I have written the books hitherto I learnt about KDP.

But I observed something rightly, my books are being read on Kindle Edition Normalized Pages (KENP) Read from KU and KOLL. At least it gives me hope that I am not writing for ghost.

Your sales will come when it meets quality cum quantity. Like @eliok will say, you need to pray too. To me, prayer is not overrated because we all have our plethora adversaries on earth. Patience and prayer are germane now.

4 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Smashspesh(m): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2020
Ahmedsuleiman:

This is where the nature of patience comes into play. I published 5 books in a week with the aid of Publisher Rocket and Amazon.com searches, but no sale yet (note that I have written the books hitherto I learnt about KDP.

But I observed something rightly, [b]my books are being read on Kindle Edition Normalized Pages (KENP) Read from KU and KOLL. [/b]At least it gives me hope that I am not writing for ghost.

Your sales will come when it meets quality cum quantity. Like @eliok will say, you need to pray too. To me, prayer is not overrated because we all have our plethora adversaries on earth. Patience and prayer are germane now.

At the bolded is enough to make a freshener completely easy and energized, but sadly, I am not getting that for now.

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by pabon(m): 9:03am On Jun 16, 2020
AIT1:
@eliok or any other person. Please can I design my Paperback cover with Canva?

I don't know how to use Photoshop and Corel Draw.
You can. It's quite easy, especially if you already have the image you want to use.

2 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2020
Smashspesh:

send the link to my email
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Smashspesh(m): 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
eliok:
send the link to my email

Sent to metaboltjobs

Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
pabon:

You can. It's quite easy, especially if you already have the image you want to use.

Where I'm having issue is designing the "Back Page".

I use Canva to design my Ebook cover but I don't know how I will use it to design Paperback cover since that is two sides, the back and the front.

How do you do it please?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by pabon(m): 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
AIT1:

Where I'm having issue is designing the "Back Page".

I use Canva to design my Ebook cover but I don't know how I will use it to design Paperback cover since that is two sides, the back and the front.

How do you do it please?

Get the template from Amazon based on your book size. Unzip and use the jpeg file (uploading in to Canva).
You can use the same ebook cover for your Frontpage but would need to design the back page (doesn't have to be complex. Just author bio and about the book can do).
I'll send you a link to watch a YouTube video that shows you everything when I'm less busy.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Smashspesh:

Sent to metaboltjobs

Thanks
already replied
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Smashspesh(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
eliok:
already replied

Thanks. I am already working on the corrections you pointed out.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
pabon:

Get the template from Amazon based on your book size. Unzip and use the jpeg file (uploading in to Canva).
You can use the same ebook cover for your Frontpage but would need to design the back page (doesn't have to be complex. Just author bio and about the book can do).
I'll send you a link to watch a YouTube video that shows you everything when I'm less busy.

Okay bro. Thank you very much. I will really be expecting the video link
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by MzDeeb(f): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hello House,

Please I'm having an issue with my kdp reports. Yesterday, I discovered that the number of my Kenp reads reduced drastically. Last month.. I had like 71 Kenp reads.. But looking at the report now.. Its all gone.

This morning, I checked my paid sales.. I discovered one was missing. Even other free ebook sales I made isn't stated in my report again.

Also, a friend purchasing one of my books but it's saying currently unavailable

Is anyone experiencing same as well? Please what could be the issue?

Will appreciate a response �
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by erjo: 8:34am On Jun 17, 2020
eliok:
already replied
Good day bro.....I just finished formatting my first ebook...ready to publish...but just curious,

Is there any tricks I need to follow during publishing?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by pabon(m): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2020
AIT1:

Okay bro. Thank you very much. I will really be expecting the video link

As promised, here's your link

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2020
pabon:

As promised, here's your link

Thanks bro
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2020
MzDeeb:
Hello House,

Please I'm having an issue with my kdp reports. Yesterday, I discovered that the number of my Kenp reads reduced drastically. Last month.. I had like 71 Kenp reads.. But looking at the report now.. Its all gone.

This morning, I checked my paid sales.. I discovered one was missing. Even other free ebook sales I made isn't stated in my report again.

Also, a friend purchasing one of my books but it's saying currently unavailable

Is anyone experiencing same as well? Please what could be the issue?

Will appreciate a response �

I think the days have "shifted" that's why you can't see some of of your sales or KENP Reads. Choose the "Month-to-date" option on your dashboard to see it.

For the purchase, it might be the location, tell the friend to change his/her location using VPN, that could work. My opinion

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by MzDeeb(f): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
AIT1:

I think the days have "shifted" that's why you can't see some of of your sales or KENP Reads. Choose the "Month-to-date" option on your dashboard to see it.

For the purchase, it might be the location, tell the friend to change his/her location using VPN, that could work. My opinion

Oh! I will check through now. Thank you so much �
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by iqiq: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
Not bad
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by erjo: 11:56am On Jun 18, 2020
Pls help a brother...I just published my first book....

Help me review and suggest possible changes to make my book standout and make sales...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BF957FG

Help a brother
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Olanike88(f): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hi house, can someone plz advise me, my kdp account was banned this morning reason know to them, actually to them they say I have multiple accounts which wasn't true, I only have a single account. My question now is can I re-publish my books probably making few corrections bf publishing. Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Lyydia(f): 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
erjo:
Pls help a brother...I just published my first book....

Help me review and suggest possible changes to make my book standout and make sales...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BF957FG

Help a brother

1. Format your book description for easy view, it looks awful. Use HTML tags to do this.

2. Include your book in more categories (read on how to do this online).

3. Publish your book in paperback and audio to maximize your earnings.

#goodluck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (67) (Reply)

Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.