Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (89650 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Femolacaster(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=Vikkoh post=90996189][/quote]
Why did you choose this option when you do not have TIN?
It's better to choose the other option, you'll only forfeit 30% of your royalty every month.
Warning! Don't input fake TIN on Amazon, else you get blocked. Amazon is very very smart!
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Vikkoh(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Femolacaster:

Why did you choose this option when you do not have TIN?
It's better to choose the other option, you'll only forfeit 30% of your royalty every month.
Warning! Don't input fake TIN on Amazon, else you get blocked. Amazon is very very smart!

I'm new to it bro, thanks tho.
So which option should I change?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Vikkoh(m): 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lolo24:

Why did u select that?

Select what Ma?
Biko I need your reply.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Vikkoh(m): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
... and PLEASE, can I use Property Identification Number in place of the Tax Identification Number?
Somebody help.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Emceecee(m): 4:51am On Jun 24, 2020
Vikkoh:

I'm new to it bro, thanks tho.
So which option should I change?

https://www.nairaland.com/5631099/amazon-30-tax-how-fill
use this link to fill out your tax form

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Lightway: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2020
All4good:

Multiple downloads of your Kindle book by same account. An attempt to gain best seller rank advantage.
Are you part of launch teams springing up here and there.
Avoid short cuts. Avoid people who put you under pressure with talks like am just 2weeks in KDP and my book is making $2,000 monthly. KDP is a long term investment business.
SHALOM

Are you using ads
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by rolly44: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2020
I wonder why some of these nigerian yourths are not seriouse with their lives, imagin the guy said he is just two weeks in kdp and making $2000 monthly, does that sound like something coming out from a normal person? The others will be preasured to think their books are not trying, you think amazon is a place they sell biscuit and bobo? THINK, HARD WORK PAYS SO WALK HARD, AVOID SHORTCUT.

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Lyydia(f): 9:33am On Jun 24, 2020
He isn't saying he's earning 2k per month , he's only making reference to people that say so. It's just that, he didn't punctuate what he wrote well.

Check my signature for book covers that guarantee you customer clicks.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by tubolancer(m): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2020
Lyydia:
He isn't saying he's earning 2k per month , he's only making reference to people that say so. It's just that, he didn't punctuate what he wrote well.

Check my signature for book covers that guarantee you customer clicks.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by tubolancer(m): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=tubolancer post=91011638][/quote] I called Lydia ,it was a male voice I heard o. I dont know how to get in touch with you again. This happening for the second time Lydia.

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Vikkoh(m): 10:12am On Jun 24, 2020
Who ever sent me a Non-US TIN, I pray Almighty God bless YOU!! ... Your other name is John, may God bless you Sir!! I really appreciate.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by tubolancer(m): 10:23am On Jun 24, 2020
My short stories are seven thousand words, that is the minimmum I can go. I am hoping to publish them as a compilation of short stories later. The last time I wrote a seventy thousand words fiction, I couldnt get an editor to clean the book because the cost was infact too outrageous and when I gave it out to a publisher they went ahead to publish it like that without doing any work on it except the cover, very soon I will retrieved the book, edit it and publish it on amazon. My latest stories are seven thousand and I have fifteen of them. I have just sent three to an editor to help check for a small fee. I am hoping everything will work out fine.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by silvoice(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2020
Are you an Author: Novelist, Playwright or a Conventional Blog Writer? Have you been published? Then congratulation, otherwise F.Rankconsults offers you an opportunity to Edit, Format and convert your Books to an e-book that would be sold in almost all major online e-book marketing stores worldwide. Including the Amazon Kindle store, Barnes & Noble, Nook, Kobo, etc.
Allow us to convert and Publish that your Novel, Short story, Motivational books, Religious Booklet, play, etc., as an e-book; and join others who are now successful independent authors, through this online platform; with just a token.
If what you want is creative, out-of-the-box writing and innovative campaign concepts, then our team has great communication skills and excellent analytical abilities that together with our strong desire to fulfill the objective will definitely help you get the job done.
For details contact Franklin: frankforlife2013@gmail.com or call
whatsapp 0.8.0.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4
Welcome to F.Rankconsult

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Dannyboi47(m): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
I exchange your PayPal funds at a very good rate

Fiverr,Upwork,iwriter and freelancer withdrawal PayPal services also available

Tell/Whatspp: 08106650871
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Gobengroup(m): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lolo24:

Na amazon go categorise am as short reads. Just pick ur niche
Pls boss why would Amazon blocked my book

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Dannyboi47(m): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
I exchange your PayPal funds at a very good rate

Fiverr,Upwork,iwriter and freelancer withdrawal PayPal services also available

Tell/Whatspp: 08106650871
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Lolo24: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gobengroup:
Pls boss why would Amazon blocked my book

What is the title or the book on? Did u write on covid?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Gobengroup(m): 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lolo24:

What is the title or the book on? Did u write on covid?
It's on cryptocurrency
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Zdoh(m): 5:44am On Jun 25, 2020
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®

BUYING / SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee

Call/Whatsapp ☎️_ +2348088759163
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by blackpanthar: 8:05am On Jun 25, 2020
Zdoh:
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®

BUYING / SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee

Call/Whatsapp ☎️_ +2348088759163

do you FUND fiverr accounts?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Zdoh(m): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
blackpanthar:

do you FUND fiverr accounts?
No
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by well2do76: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2020
Grammarly premium account available in exchange of kindle publishing resources .quote me
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ymbappe: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2020
Antibettings:
Let talk business

I will also give you the hot niches
I AM INTERESTED.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by fuke(m): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
All4good:

So sorry about your plight. This is so strange especially with regards to Amazon not responding to your mails. The most they have delayed is 72hrs and they reply.
Also all the forms of promotions you mentioned are legit and can't lead to account termination.
And more strange is that you didn't get a WARNING. Check your mail (Spam folder inclusive) to confirm.
It would be resolved as long as you haven't tried gaming the system.

Thanks for your concern.
Want to tell the house I got my kdp account reinstated.
Buy way down in rating.

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
fuke:

Thanks for your concern.
Buy way down in rating.

Good to hear that.
Congrats.
You can always build back the ratings
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by All4good: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
fuke:

Thanks for your concern.
Buy way down in rating.

Congrats.
Amazon is not as nazist or callous like some small organisations that apply extreme actions on members without warning and option of appeal.
For the benefit of other indie authors it will be nice of you to give us a summary of how you got it resolved.
Best regards & SHALOM
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 7:28am On Jul 01, 2020
Happy new month.

Pls message me so I keep your number.

Lost some of my contacts recently

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by All4good: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2020
Gobengroup:
It's on cryptocurrency
Amazon would block the book for violation of their policy such as your title suggesting unrealistic outcomes within a set period.

Also Amazon would have sent you a reason for this action to the email associated to the account. Please check and revert.

SHALOM
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Emceecee(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2020
Please house any tip for pricing and promotion?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 11:27am On Jul 01, 2020
eliok:
Happy new month.

Pls message me so I keep your number.

Lost some of my contacts recently

Cheers

Please, do you have a whatsapp group?

If yes, please add me.

My number...on my signature
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2020
AIT1:

Please, do you have a whatsapp group?

If yes, please add me.

My number...on my signature
no WhatsApp group.

Keep working . Will update thread in coming weeks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Penboy: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2020
Lyydia:

You are welcome

The bosses here will put u through on that(use Google/YouTube) too, I publish LCB and NCB only.

How's the LCB market ma?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (67) (Reply)

Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.