Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (89603 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 4:14am On Jul 16, 2020
The new rules are
1. Publish the best book you can even if you're from naija.

2. Do and redo a good cover.

3. Get your website ready so you grab emails that will give you reviews.

4. You need reviews from day one.
5. Keep some kudi (money) for ads
6. Don't publish only a book, do something like
How to bake bread, how to bake sourdough, how to bake pasta. Etc. They are called series.

7. I reserve this rule for paid students

8. I reserve this for paid student.
9. Re engineer your keyword research.
10. Upload to other site apart from Amazon
So those are the rules.

My site is getting set so I can collect mails from those who will leave reviews for me.

3 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Revolva(m): 4:24am On Jul 16, 2020
eliok:
want to know the new rules?

Ok.

You asked so here we go
Check the next page for them
check what next page oga

please suggest a good book for me to find and upload on amazon kindle..cos i know relationship books sells fast
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 7:04am On Jul 16, 2020
eliok:
The new rules are

How to bake bread, how to bake sourdough, how to bake pasta. Etc. They are called series.

So those are the rules.

My site is getting set so I can collect mails from those who will leave reviews for me.

Thank you.

My question

3. How do I get the right traffic to my website that will give reviews?

9. what do you mean by re engineer keyword research?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 8:07am On Jul 16, 2020
AIT1:

Thank you.

My question

3. How do I get the right traffic to my website that will give reviews?

9. what do you mean by re engineer keyword research?

Thanks.
you again!!!
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2020
eliok:
you again!!!

Lol.

Help my life bro.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2020
AIT1:

Lol.

Help my life bro.
you seem confused. Neither here or there. Follow one method that is easy.
Kdp or affiliate mkt. I see you everywhere. And I hate distraction
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Millennialaku(m): 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
eliok:
grin grin
no vex...my guy wan blow by force

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
eliok:

We are both there na.

Shebi na you talk am say make we have a second income source. The Affiliate mkt is the second one for me as you suggested.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Millennialaku:

grin grin
no vex...my guy wan blow by force
I no dey vex. If him like to hop to all thread.

Wen you want to kill two rat, at once , you know what happens.

Me I say kdp and affiliate becos , he don't reach time to generate more instead of depending on one.

A learner should start somewhere. Asking so many questions in different online thread shows a move that's somehow.
Second income for
1. Those who are ok with kdp
2. Those who are not making it in kdp and want to try something else.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
eliok:
The new rules are

So those are the rules.

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AllyPolly: 7:52am On Jul 18, 2020
Please is there any alternative to receive money from KDP in Nigeria aside Payoneer?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by lexxyrule(m): 8:02am On Jul 18, 2020
AllyPolly:
Please is there any alternative to receive money from KDP in Nigeria aside Payoneer?

I buy payonerr funds at a very good rate. With or without make a payment option for payoneer to payoneer
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2020
eliok:
The new rules are

So those are the rules.

pls can u help me out in book formating area, so I can publish my first book plsss
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2020
lovecares34:
pls can u help me out in book formating area, so I can publish my first book plsss
ok.

I use Calibre software for the ebook version . It converts Msword to epub.
Secondly. Download Calibre from Google.

Next the paperback version . I have a video for that. I will send to you only. As I'm busy now. Send me a message

3 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2020
eliok:
ok.

Next the paperback version . I have a video for that. I will send to you only. As I'm busy now. Send me a message

Please, is there any significant advantage to upload in ePub format over Msword?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
lexxyrule:

I buy payonerr funds at a very good rate. With or without make a payment option for payoneer to payoneer

What is the minimum you can buy
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by lexxyrule(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
Meedon:

What is the minimum you can buy

Minimum is 50, kindly chat me up on whatsapp
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
AIT1:

Please, is there any significant advantage to upload in ePub format over Msword?
no advantage yet except ability to remain as you set it in Calibre. That is whatever Calibre gives you as preview is what it will be in amazon
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AIT1(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
eliok:
no advantage yet except ability to remain as you set it in Calibre. That is whatever Calibre gives you as preview is what it will be in amazon

Okay, thanks.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
eliok:
ok.

I really appreciate this, I have sent a pm for the video, thanks and God bless.

so now I should
download calibr software
convert the file from ms word to Epub
finish?

in between.... I have the book on PDF and also ms word. I only have to convert it to epub? its what I did before o and uploaded on amazon but it scattered. Though I didn't use calibr app to convert it but I used an epub converter and converted from PDF to epub before uploading but it didn't appear properly online.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Femolacaster(m): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
lovecares34:
I really appreciate this, I have sent a pm for the video, thanks and God bless.

so now I should
download calibr software
convert the file from ms word to Epub
finish?

in between.... I have the book on PDF and also ms word. I only have to convert it to epub? its what I did before o and uploaded on amazon but it scattered. Though I didn't use calibr app to convert it but I used an epub converter and converted from PDF to epub before uploading but it didn't appear properly online.
@eliok has done well with his advice, but instead of going through all these stress, download "kindle previewer" app, and install it on your PC.
Now, properly format your book in ms-word, and then upload in kindlepreviewer, it will show you how your book will be when u upload it on Amazon.

Some of the key features in formatting include:
Inserting "Page break" in between chapters
Centre alignment for images
Ensure the image size isn't larger than book dimensions
............and so on

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Penboy: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Keyword hunters... How market nau??
Everywhere just dry these days o
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
Femolacaster:

@eliok has done well with his advice, but instead of going through all these stress, download "kindle previewer" app, and install it on your PC.
Now, properly format your book in ms-word, and then upload in kindlepreviewer, it will show you how your book will be when u upload it on Amazon.

Some of the key features in formatting include:
Inserting "Page break" in between chapters
Centre alignment for images
Ensure the image size isn't larger than book dimensions
............and so on
pls chairman can I we chat on WhatsApp? that formating part is my problem. my book has pics. Pls I won't stress u much if u can just assist me. its just some little questions on msword and I will be fine. I can use ms word very well I just need little direction in d formating part and I will be fine.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by AllyPolly: 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
AllyPolly:
Someone please help with this.. PLEASE
CC : Eliok obamartins everyone
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by cheehummer(f): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
lovecares34:
pls chairman can I we chat on WhatsApp? that formating part is my problem. my book has pics. Pls I won't stress u much if u can just assist me. its just some little questions on msword and I will be fine. I can use ms word very well I just need little direction in d formating part and I will be fine.

Just use kindlecreate

2 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Legionx: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
lexxyrule:

What's your rate
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Femolacaster(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
lovecares34:
No problem. Another alternative is to get videos on this online, like "how to format manuscript with pictures for KDP".
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2020
cheehummer:

Just use kindlecreate
I downloaded it yesterday but previewed my file and it scattered. I am considering retyping my book inside kindle create...I believe it should be OK because if it is OK in kindle create, it should be OK while previewing for other device. I will be using kindle create to type my work instead of msword. It will work this way right? thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2020
Femolacaster:

No problem. Another alternative is to get videos on this online, like "how to format manuscript with pictures for KDP".
no problem bro. I won't be using msword for anything again. I will now be using kindle create type my books. if it is arranged in kindle create, it should be arranged in all device. I will escape msword formating through this way
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by cheehummer(f): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2020
lovecares34:
I downloaded it yesterday but previewed my file and it scattered. I am considering retyping my book inside kindle create...I believe it should be OK because if it is OK in kindle create, it should be OK while previewing for other device. I will be using kindle create to type my work instead of msword. It will work this way right? thanks
Type with ms word. Get your subheadings and headings ready n format with kindle create. You can also preview in kindle create to check
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2020
cheehummer:

Type with ms word. Get your subheadings and headings ready n format with kindle create. You can also preview in kindle create to check
my problem is formating. pls can u put me through on WhatsApp. I promise I won't stress u. just some little direction pls
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Emceecee(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
lovecares34:
no problem bro. I won't be using msword for anything again. I will now be using kindle create type my books. if it is arranged in kindle create, it should be arranged in all device. I will escape msword formating through this way

You don't really have to do that, and i think if you take the time to check, amazon have detailed guidelines and support. Plus its normal to have that problem for your first book, everyone's different though, what seem to be the problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (67) (Reply)

Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.