Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (89437 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Tickles001(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
stechu:
Guys please where can I go to check if my book is in page 1 or 2 or 3, or even 40. Where can I check that. Please

This is how you do it:

- Open incorgnito tab on your browser

- go to Amazon dot com

- select books in the category tab

- use the on-site search bar to search all the major keywords and search phrases of the book in question (or the particular keyword you are analyzing)

- keep flipping the search result pages until you see your book, or until you loose hope of finding it grin

When you see it. Look at the page number, it tells you how deep down the pages you are for that particular keyword or search phrase.

2 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tickles001:

This is how you do it:

- Open incorgnito tab on your browser

- go to Amazon dot com

- select books in the category tab

- use the on-site search bar to search all the major keywords and search phrases of the book in question (or the particular keyword you are analyzing)

- keep flipping the search result pages until you see your book, or until you loose hope of finding it grin

When you see it. Look at the page number, it tells you how deep down the pages you are for that particular keyword or search phrase.

Loools... Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by All4good: 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
erjo:
Pls guys, I need help.
A guy designed a paperback front cover for my ebook but did png instead of pdf...And with wrong dimensions.

Wen I tried converting it to PDF online, I couldn't adjust it to the right Amazon dimensions.

My question is, where can I adjust the dimensions?

If you have paid the Designer he would be happy to save the work in PDF and email to you.

Though you can easily convert the PNG image to PDF, it would pixelate the image making embedded pictures blurred and the printed book will be poor quality.

If for other reasons you can't continue working with your current Designer, then get a new one and start a fresh cover. Paperback covers are not to be messed around with like Ebook.

SHALOM
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by erjo: 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
All4good:

If you have paid the Designer he would be happy to save the work in PDF and email to you.

Though you can easily convert the PNG image to PDF, it would pixelate the image making embedded pictures blurred and the printed book will be poor quality.

If for other reasons you can't continue working with your current Designer, then get a new one and start a fresh cover. Paperback covers are not to be messed around with like Ebook.

SHALOM

thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Penboy: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2020
3fcc:
Pray for arch and orange color in your royalties

E get why

Lolz.. Expanded distribution never show for this month nau
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Penboy: 8:20am On Jul 26, 2020
All4good:

SHALOM

You can also use publisher to convert your cover backs into pdf.
Your either learn it via online tutorials or you get another designer.

Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by myjourneysofar: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2020
erjo:
Pls guys, I need help.
A guy designed a paperback front cover for my ebook but did png instead of pdf...And with wrong dimensions.

Wen I tried converting it to PDF online, I couldn't adjust it to the right Amazon dimensions.

My question is, where can I adjust the dimensions?

You really have no problem if you have a photoshop app.

Go to KDP template through Google Search
Download the template size by putting number of pages. I do increase mine in most cases let's say I have 150pages of a book. I will put number of pages as 151 to get 160pages. I have my reasons.
Download the template.
Unzip the downloaded file and open the png with Photoshop.
Click on file then click on place.
Pick your png design sent by your designer and size it well on the template.
Click on file, save as, then PDF.

Your paper back cover is ready.

I hope this helps.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by cheehummer(f): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2020
If you don't have Photoshop use photopea or pixlr. They are both free
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by 3fcc: 10:20am On Jul 26, 2020
Penboy:

Lolz.. Expanded distribution never show for this month nau

On God
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by erjo: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
myjourneysofar:

You really have no problem if you have a photoshop app.

Go to KDP template through Google Search
Download the template size by putting number of pages. I do increase mine in most cases let's say I have 150pages of a book. I will put number of pages as 151 to get 160pages. I have my reasons.
Download the template.
Unzip the downloaded file and open the png with Photoshop.
Click on file then click on place.
Pick your png design sent by your designer and size it well on the template.
Click on file, save as, then PDF.

Your paper back cover is ready.

I hope this helps.

Cheers.

Thanks bro
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 11:41am On Jul 27, 2020
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nad95: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lolo24:

Don't mind the idiot o. Pay people who have made it in kdp to teach you. What should've taken you 6 months to learn on your own you will in a month. I paid for Kindle mentorship in Oct and in Jan, I had my first 1k. If you can't pay for mentorship, buy profitable keywords from pros. Eliok and helioshay render such services. I've used helioshay's keyword book and I'm making sales. Pay to learn what you don't know. I'm not offering mentorship I'm just telling u. The idiot advising u has been running helter skelter on nairaland kdp threads since Jesus knows when. He hasn't made something good. If u want to excel pay someone to teach u. Lots of people here make a lot of money from this stuff.

Hi, Lolo24. I sent you a PM. Can you kindly revert?

Thanks.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lolo24:

Don't mind the idiot o. Pay people who have made it in kdp to teach you. What should've taken you 6 months to learn on your own you will in a month. I paid for Kindle mentorship in Oct and in Jan, I had my first 1k. If you can't pay for mentorship, buy profitable keywords from pros. Eliok and helioshay render such services. I've used helioshay's keyword book and I'm making sales. Pay to learn what you don't know. I'm not offering mentorship I'm just telling u. The idiot advising u has been running helter skelter on nairaland kdp threads since Jesus knows when. He hasn't made something good. If u want to excel pay someone to teach u. Lots of people here make a lot of money from this stuff.

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
I want to use this medium to thank everybod here,
My special thanks go to ilegend.

and my other thanks go to eliok, ( I remember the day I call you vividly), virgo001 to mention a few.

God bless all of you for me, more sales, more earning, in good health and wellness.

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Lolo24: 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

Lol , want can I say but thank you, you are among one the people that push me to be where I am today.
You may be thinking you are doing me evil, but it's not. I remember vividly how you use to accuse me of scamming without us doing any transaction.

How times have changed, that idiot begin look at the category rank of his book.

Lol. It's free promotion bro. Don't get excited
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lolo24:

Lol. It's free promotion bro. Don't get excited

You wish, see all I want to tell you is stop that your negative attitude if you want to go far.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Lolo24: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

You wish, see all I want to tell you is stop that your negative attitude if you want to go far.

Ode. I don't have a negative attitude. Congratulations on the success of your book.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lolo24:

Ode. I don't have a negative attitude. Congratulations on the success of your book.

Thank you, ode. More success to everyone
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

Thank you, ode. More success to everyone

Baba abeg show me the way na abeg
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by COURVOISier(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
ambitiouschap17:
Keywords/niche

Emotional mastery
body language/dark psychology
How to find your passion.

Please Amazon is rejecting my access visa card, what could be the course.

Thanks for this, but do you write yourself or outsource?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by abilereggie: 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

Hey man. Can I get yourwhatsapp number?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 2:47am On Jul 29, 2020
COURVOISier:

Thanks for this, but do you write yourself or outsource?

I wrote all my book myself
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 2:54am On Jul 29, 2020
Meedon:

Baba abeg show me the way na abeg

Wetin I wan tell you boss
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 2:55am On Jul 29, 2020
abilereggie:

Hey man. Can I get yourwhatsapp number?
Since I have received tons of message all which are the same I decided to remove my number and say all what I want to say here.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 6:31am On Jul 29, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

Wetin I wan tell you boss

How to do proper keyword research to rank my book.

Make I whatsapp also?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 7:38am On Jul 29, 2020
No need for any negative words. Thanks . Some of you are earning more than us now.

I'm happy this post achieve the aim.

Me am planning and arranging myself
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 8:08am On Jul 29, 2020
eliok:
No need for any negative words. Thanks . Some of you are earning more than us now.

You are great man, may God bless you
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 8:09am On Jul 29, 2020
eliok:

And some of us not making it at all.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 8:31am On Jul 29, 2020
Meedon:

And some of us not making it at all.
send me a message. If you care for free training.from YouTube video.

Although it's not the same as paid training .

But it may help you
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 8:33am On Jul 29, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2020

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (67) (Reply)

Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.