Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,659 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (89417 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Asadujames202(m): 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
ambitiouschap:

Laptop make it easy but you can also use your phone.

What you need on your phone are :
Msword and canva

Can one use phone to upload.?

Can be able to open a Payoneer account with Voters card?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Asadujames202(m): 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
ambitiouschap:

My laptop is fault currently, but that didn't stop from uploading book even I am uploading a book currently now. I have uploaded five today

Sorry, na laptop you use upload
am?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Asadujames202:

Can one use phone to upload.?

Can be able to open a Payoneer account with Voters card?

Yes to both your questions
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Asadujames202:

Sorry, na laptop you use upload
am?

When you have know the right dimension there's no worry
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Alvin212(m): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
ambitiouschap:

My laptop is fault currently, but that didn't stop from uploading books even I am uploading a book currently now. I have uploaded five today

What type of books
How to do books
or LCB.?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
afonjabreed:
express the meaning of (something written or spoken) using different words, especially to achieve greater clarity.

Ok
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
ambitiouschap:

My laptop is fault currently, but that didn't stop from uploading book even I am uploading a book currently now. I have uploaded five today

Ahhhhhh how do you do it

Are all the book non-fiction or fiction?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Alvin212:

What type of books
How to do books
or LCB.?

Both, for lcb I have already move all my template to my phone and for writing book I use msword
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Meedon:

Ahhhhhh how do you do it

Are all the book non-fiction or fiction?

You can write anything you like
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
ambitiouschap:

You can write anything you like

I mean the five book you upload today is it
LCB or how to book?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
ambitiouschap:

Both, for lcb I have already move all my template to my phone and for writing book I use msword

Where can I get the template for LCB
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Alvin212(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
ambitiouschap:

How do you make your research before writing "how to do books"
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by afonjabreed(m): 12:02am On Apr 10, 2020
Meedon:

I mean the five book you upload today is it
LCB or how to book?
what's lcb?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 12:11am On Apr 10, 2020
afonjabreed:
what's lcb?

Low Content Book

Book with few or no content like journal
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by afonjabreed(m): 12:26am On Apr 10, 2020
Meedon:

Low Content Book

Book with few or no content like journal
Please how many pages ?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by KenBen217: 12:36am On Apr 10, 2020
please I need to know...how do you fill out information like tax ID number. I don't seem to know how to go about this
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 10, 2020
Alvin212:

How do you make your research before writing "how to do books"

See I don't write how to do books. But you make research the normal way
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 10, 2020
Meedon:

Where can I get the template for LCB

Go to bookbolt or buy from gumroad

3 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Bobdaniel: 3:03am On Apr 10, 2020
in the kdp world your book cover is also very important to get you sales, it has to be attractive and stand out...
m here to help you make more sells by designing a 2d or 3d book cover for you at a very affordable Price...

You can hit me up on whatapp at https:////2348096312388

2 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by IamPlato(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2020
eliok:
pls I don't sell keywords. If you need more keywords do your research on amazon.

If you need someone to help you with hot topics assuming you can write,
I have a list of twenty hot keywords . that's paid info. Send me a message for that.

I don't sell keywords but a curated list is not free.

please tell me one category on amazon that is currently trendin
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by IamPlato(m): 10:37am On Apr 10, 2020
Lolo24:

Man is about keywords o. I have 15 books but one brings in $700-$1000 a month. It's about keywords not numbers. If you can write, go the fiction way and release book in series. It pays more.
please tell me one current profitable category please

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Omoawoke: 10:48am On Apr 10, 2020
eliok:
1. Yes
2. Good
3. Start today

How much have you made so far on kindle.?
What has been your highest earning in a month?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Lolo24: 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
IamPlato:
please tell me one current profitable category please

Cookbook. People always buy cookbooks worse off now that they're home. Air fryer cookbook, ninja foodi cookbook. You can target beginners.

3 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Alvin212(m): 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
ambitiouschap:

See I don't write how to do books. But you make research the normal way

Please, I need your reply. and it got to be urgent.
I 've been trying to open an Amazon account.

I need you to answer the following questions for me

1 Do I open it with my Nigerian phone number?
2 Should I use my personal email,? that's the email I opened with my personal name if I should, I hope there will be no inconveniences in choosing a pen name.

3 should I fill in my state, that's Enugu?
4 Should I use my state postal address or my local government's own?
5 Should I fill in my name, hope there won't be any difficulty when choosing a pen name.?

Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Alvin212(m): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
eliok:
Please let's share our experience and struggle together. I noticed not much is being said these times.

I'm a young kdp starter. Just 9 months ago. March has been modest for me . just 480$ . not bad though.

My challenge so far?

Due to covid 19,
Kdp publishing has been slow for me.
NEPA has been off for days.

So many challenges.
But I must smile before covid 19 is over.

So share yours and ask questions.

Hello, eliok.

Please I want you to answer these questions for me

I have been trying to open an Amazon KDP account.

1 Should I fill in my Nigerian name, Hope there won't be any difficulty when choosing a pen name?
2 Should I open it with my personal email? The email address I created with my name.
3 which postal address should I choose?
State of local government own.
4 Should use my Nigerian phone number?

Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
Alvin212:

Please, I need your reply. and it got to be urgent.
I 've been trying to open an Amazon account.

I need you to answer the following questions for me

1 Do I open it with my Nigerian phone number?
2 Should I use my personal email,? that's the email I opened with my personal name if I should, I hope there will be no inconveniences in choosing a pen name.

3 should I fill in my state, that's Enugu?
4 Should I use my state postal address or my local government's own?
5 Should I fill in my name, hope there won't be any difficulty when choosing a pen name.?

Thanks

Everything is yes
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by afonjabreed(m): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
Alvin212:

Hello, eliok.

Please I want you to answer these questions for me

I have been trying to open an Amazon KDP account.

1 Should I fill in my Nigerian name, Hope there won't be any difficulty when choosing a pen name?
2 Should I open it with my personal email? The email address I created with my name.
3 which postal address should I choose?
State of local government own.
4 Should use my Nigerian phone number?

Thanks
use everything in correlation to Nigeria ,even phone number because you will receive OTP code with it anytime you log in,And your name won't affect your pen name
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Alvin212(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
ambitiouschap:

Everything is yes

Should I fill in my Nigerian bank, which is the first bank
Or Payoneer
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Alvin212(m): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
afonjabreed:
use everything in correlation to Nigeria ,even phone number because you will receive OTP code with it anytime you log in, And your name won't affect your pen name

Which bank should I fill in my Nigerian bank, which first bank or Payoneer

Please, reply
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Alvin212:

Should I fill in my Nigerian bank, which is the first bank
Or Payoneer

You will use payoneer
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Alvin212(m): 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
ambitiouschap:

You will use Payoneer

Thanks

I should create a Payoneer account?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Alvin212:

Thanks

I should create a Payoneer account?

Yes of course

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Reply)

Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.