Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,079 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:30 AM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (88501 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 8:05am On Nov 04, 2020
Designing a good book cover?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Getting more sales.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by javaRookie: 10:38am On Nov 04, 2020
Do you know that your book cover can boost or dwindle your sales in KDP?
I have a book that was poorly designed but it had a valuable content, due to the fact that the cover sucks, I had low sales on it until I redesigned my cover and added that extra touch of sleekness to it.
And boom! Sales started rolling in.

You can get your professional book cover for a good price from me.
✓ Fast delivery
✓ High quality Design
✓ Unlimited revision
✓ Paperback design is also included in the package, you won't pay again for it.

Chat me up now @ o80275726..88
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Emceecee(m): 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
@eliok
Finding hot topics that you don't need to write much, like 7-10k words
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
Emceecee:
@eliok
Finding hot topics that you don't need to write much, like 7-10k words
drop your email for 10 hot topics of 2000 to 5000 words.

For free but I will send it tomorrow to the email
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by microlincoln: 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
eliok:

akadirilekan8@gmail.com.
Thank you boss
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by cdm4live: 12:39am On Nov 05, 2020
eliok:

Show me love too.

cdm4live@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Tanjiro: 4:21am On Nov 05, 2020
eliok:

Please boss help me out too. cry
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Emceecee(m): 5:09am On Nov 05, 2020
eliok:

nasirux@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Smashspesh(m): 8:20am On Nov 05, 2020
eliok:

Boss, abeg make e reach me na.

winkspublisher@gmail.com
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 9:49am On Nov 05, 2020
Emceecee:

nasirux@gmail.com

Thanks
sent by email just now
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2020
cdm4live:

Show me love too.

cdm4live@gmail.com

Thank you.
ok. But I sent to the first poster only. We all can't be writing and rushing the same topics. That's saturation. But will send two to you
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by fuke(m): 9:52am On Nov 05, 2020
Hey Guys.
I need a professional book cover designer for my new book.
Whatsapp 08034241050
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by stifej: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2020
eliok:

boss pls send me something too stifejo@gmail.com
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by cdm4live: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
eliok:
ok. But I sent to the first poster only. We all can't be writing and rushing the same topics. That's saturation. But will send two to you

Thank you.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Tickles001(m): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
We're in the period of huge sales. If your book is not selling as it should, it's because buyers don't know how good it is.

Contact me. Let's furnish your books with good rev1ew5 and watch the sales rolling in.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by lessonsoflife: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
Tickles001:
We're in the period of huge sales. If your book is not selling as it should, it's because buyers don't know how good it is.

Contact me. Let's furnish your books with good rev1ew5 and watch the sales rolling in.

how is your charge
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Tickles001(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
lessonsoflife:

how is your charge

Depends on the volume
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Zdoh(m): 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®

BUYING / SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Usdt

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

>>Perfect money

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer , Domaon sales and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®
Call/Whatsapp ☎️_+2348088759163
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Smashspesh(m): 7:09am On Nov 26, 2020
Please what's the least amount anyone can withdraw to bank from Payoneer?

I am seeing limit withdrawal of $110k which I can't think of reaching in decades.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by cdm4live: 8:07am On Nov 26, 2020
Smashspesh:

I am seeing limit withdrawal of $110k which I can't think of reaching in decades.

I withdrew $51 on October.

Please o, who have called Payoneer of recent how did it take for them to respond.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Zdoh(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2020
Smashspesh:

Lol..... you sir

Believe and aim high
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Zdoh(m): 8:35am On Nov 26, 2020
cdm4live:

Please o, who have called Payoneer of recent how did it take for them to respond.
They are responding so fast and excellent

You can as well use their chat option
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Smashspesh(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2020
cdm4live:

I will check back when I hit that record.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Smashspesh(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2020
Zdoh:
Lol..... you sir

Believe and aim high

Lmao grin
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by promo4(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2020

[/quote]

Please think big. People are making this in a month

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Smashspesh(m): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
promo4:

Please think big. People are making this in a month

Not thinking big per se. There's a way to this thing which I don't know.

Can we chat?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by promo4(m): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Smashspesh:

Not thinking big per se. There's a way to this thing which I don't know.

Can we chat?

I'm still learning. But from the little I've seen. This thread has loads of info. Its just practise and consistency with time factor. Everything will be beautiful.
You just have to think big, thats how you attract it.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Smashspesh(m): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
promo4:

I'm still learning. But from the little I've seen. This thread has loads of info. Its just practise and consistency with time factor. Everything will be beautiful.
You just have to think big, thats how you attract it.

Thanks boss man. I go work on my thinking. Sent you a dm already
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
Smashspesh:

It is limit. Not minimum

You can withdraw 50$ - it is the minimum you can withdraw to your local account.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Smashspesh(m): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
Meedon:

It is limit. Not minimum

You can withdraw 50$ - it is the minimum you can withdraw to your local account.

Thanks for the clarification bro
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
Smashspesh:

Thanks for the clarification bro

Yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (67) (Reply)

How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account / The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates / Difference Between NEFT And Instant Electronic Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.