Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (89628 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
myjourneysofar:

Yeap
Please don't go my niche ooo embarassed embarassed
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by myjourneysofar: 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
ambitiouschap:
Please don't go my niche ooo embarassed embarassed
Lol
We harvest today bro.
I have other niche I am waiting to write on.
Just taking a step a time.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
myjourneysofar:

Lol

We harvest today bro.

I have other niche I am waiting to write on.

Just taking a step a time.

I am just playing , there are too many niches
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by blessedjohny4u: 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
You could best scale up your inverter capacity to a much more higher one say 300watt to further accommodate a little more load

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by microlincoln: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2020
SkyFlint:

Continued...

I believe you are an avid reader, so you must be familiar with the Pareto Principle. 20% of what you do will generate 80% of your results.
Paying attention to quantity will help you find that 20%. 20% of what you have is approximately 1 book and making meaningful money from one book is like doing backflips on the top of a moving Beetle car. It is not impossible, but only a handful of people can pull it off.

You will need at least 10 books that will be generating good results to make you reasonable amounts of money. That means you'll need at least 50 books in the KDP system. So, write!

Possessing a specialized knowledge/experience will make your writing flow easily. That way, you have most of the resources you'll need committed to memory. And you know what to write about. It makes your writing faster. If you have addictions, ailments or difficulties you have faced and overcome, that's a good one to write about.
You may worry about the limitations of your knowledge but as you write, ideas will flow from places you had no idea about. grin

When you write in this manner, ask of yourself the journalistic what, who, how etc questions. It may sound cliche but it works.

Keep in mind that for every niche you publish in, you must have a unique pen name for each. You can't use Danny Walker for catering, crafts and fictions. It will not work. Even though you may be a jack of all trades, you must never appear to be one. One name. One niche.
For every niche, strive for at least 5 books. With that 5 books, you can publish more than 7 books through Bundle Publishing. After publishing books one to five with same pen name and same niche, you can republish books 1 and 2 together. Or any other combination as a separate book. Works for fictional series too.

Refuse to be intimidated by oversaturation of niches. There's always room for more. Fill that room with your books. Looking for the perfect niche will only end in that - LOOKING. Write on the ones you have found and you'll be head and shoulders above those still looking.

In summary, the Secrets:

1. Be organized.

2. Quantity is Everything.

3. Work with the niches you have found.

4. Keep the Pareto Principle in mind.

5. Bundle Publish!

MicroSummary: HARDWORK! grin

Find this book on PDFDrive: Make A Killing on Kindle By Michael Alvear if you haven't read it. Practice the methods in them. Model your book templates after the pattern he outlined in there.

Good luck!

Please can you kindly share me this book
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by sulaimon22: 9:56am On Apr 14, 2020
Which royalty plan am I supposed to choose between 35 or 70% with $2.99 price?

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Macgyver1: 10:05am On Apr 14, 2020
Lolo24 do you run ADS?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Lolo24: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2020
Macgyver1:
Lolo24 do you run ADS?

No.

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Alvin212(m): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
microlincoln:

Please can you kindly share me this book

Please,
How do I identify the ID number in the Nigerians voter's card?

Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Alvin212(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
sulaimon22:

Hi,

Please, how do I identify the ID number in the Nigerians voters card?

Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Alvin212(m): 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
SkyFlint:

Payoneer gives you a foreign account number in a REAL foreign bank. The account is what you'll use to receive foreign payments. And from your Payoneer, you can transfer directly to your local Bank account.

That information is classified grin

Hi guy.

Please, how do I identify the ID number in the Nigerian voter's card?

Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Alvin212(m): 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
ufotty2001:
Don't be decieve by all these people who are making money heavily in Kdp publishing. 99% of them runs Amazon ads in each of their books.. I mean each of their books but if u ask them they will tell u it is organic sales.. liers! Am not saying having a good keywords and quality book is bad.. you need to boost ur sales and ranking first... Do a good keywords research, have good cover that is very attractive, have quality contents and combine it with ADS. Always do this u will see urself hitting the first 1k. By this the little money you make in your first month you can reinvest it again in ads while u keep publishing.

Please, how do I identify the ID number of the Nigerian voter's card ?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Alvin212(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Reality11:

Voters card, and it has been long

In the voter's card, how did you identify the ID number?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by GoldPencil: 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
FOR THOSE WHO HAVE AUDIOBOOKS FOR SALE ON THE ZON.
I'm offering r******ws for sale at a discounted rate, as well as other helpful tools on my paid telegram channel.

With audio, a large part of the game is spending money to make more money. Even with KDP it's the same, but audio is on another level. So if you are ready, entry to the channel is currently discounted, PM me. If you no get, keep scrolling.

I would have said you will get tips on how to make money, but truthfully, one of the major tools we have been using to print money there don cast with the recent policy update. However, it is not all avenues that have been closed yet.

Also offer remastering services in there, so if your audio files have been rejected for having low or exceeding rms levels, low or exceeding peak levels, or noise levels, it can be done for you for a fee.

Finally, acx, createspace, and kindle cover creation services are available. All you have to do is be in the channel and have your bar ready.

Odin bless.

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Asadujames202(m): 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
ambitiouschap:

It's USA na

Guy, please answer me.

On the Nigerian voter's card
What's the ID number?

Is it the last seven digits of the VIN
Or the last five digits
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Adebaba1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Use google
Asadujames202:

Guy, please answer me.

On the Nigerian voter's card
What's the ID number?

Is it the last seven digits of the VIN
Or the last five digits
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Alvin212(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
SkyFlint:

Understand this: Every niche is potentially POFITABLE. What matters is your approach to it.

The keyword research methods you've learned on this platform is the ideal method for manually generated keywords. There are no arcane methods of research.
Even the keywords generated by paid tools utilizes the same methods. Only on a larger and more comprehensive scale.
Waiting to happen on a keyword or niche research method will stunt your growth.

ORGANIZATION will determine how profitable you'll eventually become.
You will have to decide the quality and quantity of the books you'll be publishing. Then organize every other else you do from there around that benchmark. It may be difficult initially but it will get better. Eventually.

As time progresses, you will learn that quality matters a lot; especially if you want to secure repeat patronages and commitment from your customers. Quality matters a lot, but QUANTITY IS EVERYTHING. In fact, someone said "Quantity is a quality of its own. Your goal is to publish as many books as possible. I mean, there are people who make $1000/month from publishing Low Content Books. And that includes BLANK PAGES. The quality of books can only do so much, multiplicity ( quantity) is the foundation of wealth. Someone puts it in a succinct sentence: Every Crowd (books/people/anything) has a silver lining.

Hi,

Please,
I wanna ask you some things.

On the Nigerian voter's card, how do i identify the ID number?

Is it the Seven digits VIN or the Five digits

O
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Alvin212(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
SkyFlint:

Continued...

I believe you are an avid reader, so you must be familiar with the Pareto Principle. 20% of what you do will generate 80% of your results.
Paying attention to quantity will help you find that 20%. 20% of what you have is approximately 1 book and making meaningful money from one book is like doing backflips on the top of a moving Beetle car. It is not impossible, but only a handful of people can pull it off.

You will need at least 10 books that will be generating good results to make you reasonable amounts of money. That means you'll need at least 50 books in the KDP system. So, write!

Possessing a specialized knowledge/experience will make your writing flow easily. That way, you have most of the resources you'll need committed to memory. And you know what to write about. It makes your writing faster. If you have addictions, ailments or difficulties you have faced and overcome, that's a good one to write about.
You may worry about the limitations of your knowledge but as you write, ideas will flow from places you had no idea about. grin

When you write in this manner, ask of yourself the journalistic what, who, how etc questions. It may sound cliche but it works.

Keep in mind that for every niche you publish in, you must have a unique pen name for each. You can't use Danny Walker for catering, crafts and fictions. It will not work. Even though you may be a jack of all trades, you must never appear to be one. One name. One niche.
For every niche, strive for at least 5 books. With that 5 books, you can publish more than 7 books through Bundle Publishing. After publishing books one to five with same pen name and same niche, you can republish books 1 and 2 together. Or any other combination as a separate book. Works for fictional series too.

Refuse to be intimidated by oversaturation of niches. There's always room for more. Fill that room with your books. Looking for the perfect niche will only end in that - LOOKING. Write on the ones you have found and you'll be head and shoulders above those still looking.

In summary, the Secrets:

1. Be organized.

5. Bundle Publish!

Find this book on PDFDrive: Make A Killing on Kindle By Michael Alvear if you haven't read it. Practice the methods in them. Model your book templates after the pattern he outlined in there.

Good luck!

Hi,

Please,
On the Nigerian voter's card is VIN number the same as the ID number.
If yes, is the ID number the last seven digits of the VIN or the last five digits.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
VIN - Voters Identification Number

Alvin212:

Hi,

Please,
On the Nigerian voter's card is VIN number the same as the ID number.
If yes, is the ID number the last seven digits of the VIN or the last five digits.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
sulaimon22:

70%

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Alvin212(m): 7:18am On Apr 15, 2020
Meedon:
VIN - Voters Identification Number

Is VIN same as ID number?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by etcme(m): 7:59am On Apr 15, 2020
Alvin212:

Is VIN same as ID number?

Sorry, I dont know you and I don't want to sound harsh to you. But if you see it as harsh, then learn from it.

Most of the questions you ask here have been answered several times and all of them are there on Google looking at you.

Sometimes you need to figure things out on your own, use your initiative. The thread was made to be a guide and learning platform but you have been asking question even a boy of 12 can figure out on his own.

This is internet age, make your research, don't wait for anybody to spoonfeed you on everything. See as you asked one particular question to almost 5 different people, even your question was question, you still asked the same question.

Please try to measure up, is this how you going to compete with other international publishers on Amazon?

Please reason am.

I come in peace.

18 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by All4real2: 8:30am On Apr 15, 2020
Alvin212:

In the voter's card, how did you identify the ID number?
tlit is the eight digit number written besides your photo passport on the voters card ID or check the back of your voters card and copy the serial number it is the same number with the one in front of your voters card
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by sulaimon22: 8:32am On Apr 15, 2020
Meedon:

70%

Ok tnx
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Alvin212(m): 8:35am On Apr 15, 2020
All4real2:
tlit is the eight digit number written besides your photo passport on the voter's card ID or check the back of your voter's card and copy the serial number it is the same number with the one in front of your voter's card

My account's been approved already

Though, I used VIN number as the ID number.

Will it be a problem?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by afonjabreed(m): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2020
etcme:

Sorry, I dont know you and I don't want to sound harsh to you. But if you see it as harsh, then learn from it.

Most of the questions you ask here have been answered several times and all of them are there on Google looking at you.

Sometimes you need to figure things out on your own, use your initiative. The thread was made to be a guide and learning platform but you have been asking question even a boy of 12 can figure out on his own.

This is internet age, make your research, don't wait for anybody to spoonfeed you on everything. See as you asked one particular question to almost 5 different people, even your question was question, you still asked the same question.

Please try to measure up, is this how you going to compete with other international publishers on Amazon?

Please reason am.

I come in peace.

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eniola1010(m): 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
If you are not selling your payoneer to me then you are missing.

I pay far higher than aboki and i pay higher than bank.

Check here for my portfolio

Portfolio1 (https://www.nairaland.com/5252811/buy-all-gift-cards-payoneer)

Portforlio2 (https://www.nairaland.com/5720475/buy-all-gift-cards-payoneer)

To sell to me, whatsapp me directly via this link (https:///2348180712474) .,

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eniola1010(m): 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
If you are not selling your payoneer to me then you are missing

I pay far higher than aboki and i pay higher than bank.

Check these links for my portfolios

Portfolio1
(https://www.nairaland.com/5252811/buy-all-gift-cards-payoneer)

Portforlio2
(https://www.nairaland.com/5720475/buy-all-gift-cards-payoneer)

To sell to me, whatsapp me directly via this link

(https:///2348180712474) ....
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Bobdaniel: 12:14am On Apr 16, 2020
for your book cover contact me
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by SmartMen: 6:45am On Apr 16, 2020
SkyFlint:

Continued...

In summary, the Secrets:

1. Be organized.

5. Bundle Publish!

Good luck!

Thanks. I downloaded the book and now reading it
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Lolo24: 7:26am On Apr 16, 2020
SmartMen:

Thanks. I downloaded the book and now reading it

Where?

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Lolo24: 7:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Does anyone where to download kindle books?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (67) (Reply)

Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.