Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Craziest Thing U Did This Year? - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Craziest Thing U Did This Year? (14809 Views)

5 Craziest Questions About Nigerian Marriage Receptions / The Craziest Thing I Have Done – Dillish Mathews #bbhotshots / Photo: Craziest Wedding Dance Steps You've Ever Seen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by yagbaboy1(m): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2010
Bleep 3 sistas 4rm yunga 2 eldest and did'nt get because der live in different state and i wanted sum adventure
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by sherfizle(m): 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2010
Craziest thing i did was to never find my dream woman. I searched all nooks and sranies of Naija, but didnt find her. I hope i see her in 2011.
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Boxer007(m): 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2010
stole her pant tongue
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Airller(f): 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2010
the craziest thing?nope in my case i did a whole l,ot of crazey things that to open my mouth and ask God for forgivness was scary.if he was arriving tomorrow,i'll start crying my eyes out today.only me i smoked weed,i backstabbed,i stole,i snacthed,in short they are plenty and the intresting part is that i started most of them this year

for 2k11 i will try and stop the ones i can so help me God,(i pray say i no go add join o)
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Vicjustice: 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2010
Airller:

the craziest thing?nope in my case i did a whole l,ot of crazey things that to open my mouth and ask God for forgivness was scary.if he was arriving tomorrow,i'll start crying my eyes out today.only me i smoked weed,i backstabbed,i stole,i snacthed,in short they are plenty and the intresting part is that i started most of them this year

for 2k11 i will try and stop the ones i can so help me God,(i pray say i no go add join o)
With determination and self recognition, you can be a better person.
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by honeric01(m): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2010
Trusted people with another person's $$$$, got bitten and left licking a wound sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by highmighty: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2010
stole my Gfriend's Gstring from her bag, toke it home,wore it and masturbated with it, i felt bad afterwards
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by kookoo: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2010
I use a chamber pot. Trust me its good
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Mygoldie(f): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2010
kookoo:

I use a chamber pot. Trust me its good

You swallowed a native pot? shocked
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by abasifo(m): 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2010
no girl turn my offer down dis yr ,
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Bluhazel: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2010
Em let me think
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by clerc(m): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2010
had marathon s, , x
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by snthesis(m): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2010
Goin gaga ova a girl dat writes in purple
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Kaystick(m): 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2010
i will me ending a 3 yrs relationship 2 nite
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by snthesis(m): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2010
^hope u r in a controlled environment, remove all sharp, heavy objects. Do not eat with glass, ceramic plates, wateva u do dnt fall asleep, always watch her hands. . . .
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by orgasm(m): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2010
1. Hitting the pedal to 150km/hr on a tiny road i was travelling for the first time,overtook a long vehicle right before a sharp bend i never knew was there. Ended up over 40meters in a thick bush with the car facing the opposite direction.came out unscathed-thanks to seatbelt.actually veered between two big trees.the trees would have done me in.still gives me creeps.
2. Joining NL
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2010
Orton1_0:

What body part gal, *winks*

lmfao. I got it on my upper left back. Naughty naughty. Where else would I get it? grin
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by URFATHER: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2010
The craziest thing i did this year was, there was this babe i like so much i wanted her to be one of ma galfriends but this particular girl liver they fail me i know no y! so i decided rehearsing ma lyrics, after rehearsing i told maself 'am good to go' only for me to get to her house the next day and told her i have sumtin to tell her. she said 'wat?' as i wanted to tell her na that time liver come fail badly i now said 'cynthia i want us to be erm, erm (as i wanted to say bf and gf liver failure made me say 'brother and sister!' grin grin she lauged out loud i was so embarrased angry angry looking back i think its the craziest thing i did this year grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by DECOtech(m): 11:22pm On Dec 31, 2010
Me? , Ifell in love with a prostitue. though I'm ok now.
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2010
DECOtech:

Me? , Ifell in love with a prostitue. though I'm ok now.
lmao afta so much forking u fell in love wv ,STI,STD,HIV/AIDS AND MANY ODA SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED VIRUS,
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by manuch(m): 2:12am On Jan 01, 2011
I travelled from jand to naija to meet a girl i met on fb . even though she was married . We spent one week in a hotel it was the best sex i ve had in ages. (her hubby was in abj on a business trip.) God forgive me.
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by MMM2(m): 2:19am On Jan 01, 2011
i slept wit six ladies in 1 night and bleeped all of them.
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Meklex(m): 8:15am On Jan 01, 2011
MINE WAS TO FAKE CRYING BECAUSE I HAVEN'T CRIED FOR A LONG TIME.
GOD HAS BEEN GOOD TO ME AND HE'LL ALWAYS BE. Amen!!
New Year To All Of You.
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Woke4all(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2011
HEY PEOPLE IT'S NOW 2011, TIME TO FORGET ABOUT THE MADNESS OF 2010 AND PLAN AHEAD.

THREAD LOCKED

I wish you the best as we sail through 2011. kiss
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by tlops(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2011
dunno
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by SmileyB: 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2011
I started falling in love with a guy i shouldnt have fallen in love with cheesy , Kissed him so many times and thought about dating him so many times. grin
Gave me lots of heart aches so today i decided As New Year resolution to KEEP AWAY FROM HIM!!! cool
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2011
LMFAO@ THREAD LOCKED

yet I replied  undecided grin
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by msb247(m): 3:27am On Jan 02, 2011
I didn't know airports were that big. Shocked I guess livedit watch too much tv, I thought as soon as you walk through the metal detectors, your plan was right there and you just get on. Lol, Silly me, Embarrassed

bwahahahahaa, laugh wan scatter my nyash! OMG!!! grin cheesy
well, nice one.

cry cry cry lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by msb247(m): 3:39am On Jan 02, 2011
Well, i did a lot of crazy things,

1. Trying to kill my sister when she was jst abt 3-4yrs. I was jst 2 years older than her though. lipsrsealed

2. Entering a bank and giving some money to the guard on uniform to keep 4 me then i was like "what will be my account number and how would I withdraw back my money if i get broke?" He was like HUH Then i striked again: "I mean, how much will be my additional interest if i come back to collect it?" embarassed embarassed embarassed

3. Taking out my dad's car out on sallah day and got the tire bursted! IT WAS RAINING THEN and i was being looked-for all over the place embarassed . Not crazy enough huh? I was underage then, 14yrs undecided

well the rest will be coming soon, grin
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by msb247(m): 3:45am On Jan 02, 2011
ooops! my bad! the topic meant this year,

1. well, i shunned a lot of girls i secretly loved despite the green-lights while we were alone shocked, and now its too late cry cry cry

i guess thats much of a problem not craze grin

2. I, I, I, I went 2 a classy restaurant only to discover I had no money on me after taking-in fried rice, chicken, table water and canned juice. Damn. Thanks to the good samaritan, a lady of my age cry cry cry

3. yeah its me msb, to be continued
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by msb247(m): 3:46am On Jan 02, 2011
2010 ;d
Re: Craziest Thing U Did This Year? by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 02, 2011
msb247:

Well, i did a lot of crazy things,

1. Trying to kill my sister when she was jst abt 3-4yrs. I was jst 2 years older than her though. lipsrsealed

2. Entering a bank and giving some money to the guard on uniform to keep 4 me then i was like "what will be my account number and how would I withdraw back my money if i get broke?" He was like HUH Then i striked again: "I mean, how much will be my additional interest if i come back to collect it?" embarassed embarassed embarassed

3. Taking out my dad's car out on sallah day and got the tire bursted! IT WAS RAINING THEN and i was being looked-for all over the place embarassed . Not crazy enough huh? I was underage then, 14yrs undecided

well the rest will be coming soon, grin

msb247:

ooops! my bad! the topic meant this year,

LMAO. issues. . .you have plenty of them! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wedding Colour Combination: Burgundy And Champagne Gold / Emmanuel Iphex Samuel And Sharon's Wedding Photos / Goodfellas Inc Holds The Biggest House Party In Lagos Tagged THE SWITCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.