Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive (2991 Views)

Chinese Therapy That Cure Stroke, Cancer... Without Drugs / How I Survived A Super Contagious Viral Infection / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by Alwayss: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
DISCLAIMER - PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS POST TO RESPOND TO IT. WHEN RESPONDING, PLEASE DO SO WITHOUT COPYING THE POST. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR COMPLYING WITH MY REQUEST.

There are 3 things with corona virus

1) You can have it and it might possible not affect you to an extent.
2) You can have it and the symptoms will be mild.
3) You can have it and it will be full blown (I had it full blown) and when this happens, it can be catastrophic and even deadly.

Days that followed when the virus started manifesting itself in my immune system

Day 1 – I started feeling very tired and I knew that something was happening to my immune system and I just said well it finish up shortly.

Day 2 – I had this temperature develop suddenly and I wonder what this is? I became so hot and then after a while I become so cold and this temperature switch carried on for some time.

Day 3 - I had severe headache as if someone was using a hammer on my head. I also developed a brief mild cough, sneezing and also blowing my nose. I also stated having no appetite to eat and had nausea developing. I also started having problems with my taste and smell buds.

Day 4 - My throat was so dried I could hardly swallow saliva and it became so painful. All what my body wanted was just to lie down as I was so tired and weak. I also started gasping for breath as I could not breathe and it look like I had a tight rope on my chest and I was struggling to untie it to be able to breath.

Day 5 - I had diarrhoea and I could not understand where this came from. I had to chew biscuit and bread to help to harden my poo.

Day 6 – I had sever pains in my muscles and my knees were aching so bad and were wobbly that I could not stand for 5 minutes as if my knees were going to give way and I could not walk for long.

Day 7 – My temperature improved and my headache got better but the aching muscles and wobbly knees remained.

Day 8 – I started having a bit more appetite and my taste bud improved and I had more willingness to eat.

Day 9 – My breathing became much better and I was not gasping for breath as much as I was during the early days when the virus started its incubation period in my system.

Day 10 – My smell bud improved and gradually got better.

Day 11 – The aches in my muscles started getting reduced and much better but my knees were still wobbly but I could now stand for a much longer period.

Day 12 – My improvement carried on and I started feeling myself gradually and the desire to always wanting to lie down reduced.

Day 13 – I could now taste and smell well and had a full appetite to eat.

Day – 14 and beyond - I am feeling much better and my immune system is gradually picking up. Though it will take a bit more time for me to get back to my normal self, I am taking one day at a time.

What I used during the 14 days self-isolation period that helped me to fight the virus

1) I squeezed half a lemon with a tea spoon of honey and a piece of ginger chopped up and included hot water with these 3 things. I did this mix for 14 days without missing a single day. When I drink it all and get to the ginger pieces, I chewed all the ginger as the heat taste in the ginger from chowing also helped to open my lungs and helped with my breathing. I stopped this remedy after the 14th day so that my immune system can continue building up on its own.

2) When I was struggling to breathe as if my lungs were giving up, I took a hot bath and the steam coming from the bath was what helped to open up my lungs and it really helped me to breath.

3) I used a hot balm ointment called aboniki to rub my chest and neck for the heat effect.

4) I was also positive and determined to assist my immune system to fight this virus.

One thing I want to say is please and please follow the guidelines of what the authorities are saying in order to keep you and your family safe. You can catch this virus and if your immune system is not strong enough to fight it hard, you might not come out of it alive. You can also pass it on to others; hence, be wise and STAY SAFE AND DON’T JOKE WITH CORONA VIRUS IT IS REAL AND DEADLY.

Mod - Lalalastica

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by Godytech(m): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
ok
Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by Godytech(m): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
deadly ko deadly ni
Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by oziamaka: 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
no wonder the price of lemon has skyrocketed in the markets lime that they used to beg one to buy is not in the market anymore.

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by godofuck231: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
na ogbanje de worry u, drink agbo next time
Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by Restroom: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Great info.... Thanks Bros. Glad to know you are well now
Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by Alwayss: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
I hope you are following the news worldwide of thousands of people dying from corona virus and this include those who were healthy and those who had underlying health conditions as well as those who are young and old.
Godytech:
deadly ko deadly ni
Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by Alwayss: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Thanks very much. It was a very scary experience and I am healthy generally and yet the virus nearly killed me.
Restroom:
Great info.... Thanks Bros. Glad to know you are well now
Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by Alwayss: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
Yeah; you are right and ginger is also very scarce to buy as well.
oziamaka:
no wonder the price of lemon has skyrocketed in the markets lime that they used to beg one to buy is not in the market anymore.
Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by GboyegaD(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Glad you survived it. May I ask why you did not go to the hospital for treatment?

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by Votewisely2019: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Many of this kinds of threads will emerge in the following days as we struggle to curb the spread of covid19, many will be scammed eventually. Members of the public should be wise and take each stories with a pinch of salt, until proven reliable and credible with evidence. Am not saying the OP is a scam, but a few that earlier stated this kind of stories, check and you will see similar stories of how they survived other sickness, with direction on what they did to get treated.
Possibly a trial for scam format.
Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by Alwayss: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
The health guideline was to self isolate yourself.
GboyegaD:
Glad you survived it. May I ask why you did not go to the hospital for treatment?
Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by GboyegaD(m): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
Alwayss:
The health guideline was to self isolate yourself.

Not when the symptoms becomes severe. I may be wrong and it might vary from location to location.
Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by Alwayss: 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Don't try to compare COVID-19 with other ailments; it is deadly. The symptoms of the corona virus has a similar bearing with the flu bug but they are not the same as the symptoms of the virus is worst than the flu bug just as an example. That said, the corona virus has no vaccine for it at the moment and you have to try something which can be either a therapy or medication to help you survive. As you know, thousands across the world has died from this deadly virus; hence follow the directions given and keep yourself and others safe.
Votewisely2019:
Many of this kinds of threads will emerge in the following days as we struggle to curb the spread of covid19, many will be scammed eventually. Members of the public should be wise and take each stories with a pinch of salt, until proven reliable and credible with evidence. Am not saying the OP is a scam, but a few that earlier stated this kind of stories, check and you will see similar stories of how they survived other sickness, with direction on what they did to get treated.

3 Likes

Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by Alwayss: 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
In my location, you are to self isolate. I agree that when the symptoms becomes severe, seek medical help. In my case, I was able to fight hard to survive and I am alive to tell the story.
GboyegaD:

Not when the symptoms becomes severe. I may be wrong and it might vary from location to location.
Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by GboyegaD(m): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Alwayss:
In my location, you are to self isolate. I agree that when the symptoms becomes severe, seek medical help. In my case, I was able to fight hard to survive and I am alive to tell the story.

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by Alwayss: 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Thanks and you are welcome
GboyegaD:

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by mymadam(m): 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
shocked Don't you think it makes sense to present yourself at a recommended hospital for a Covid-19 test? Please I suggest that you do this ASAP to put your mind at rest. Good luck. Wetin I know sef? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by Alwayss: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Thanks and once the antibody test is available in my location for those who have had COVID-19, I'll get the antibody test done.
mymadam:
shocked Don't you think it makes sense to present yourself at a recommended hospital for a Covid-19 test? Please I suggest that you do this ASAP to put your mind at rest. Good luck. Wetin I know sef? undecided
Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by CYBERWEAVER(m): 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
I knew it that ginger can Aid in breath in, I bought large quantities of herbs mentioned above luckily, I am even ready to treat my self with herbs
Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by chiemmanuel(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
Did you go for test before you declared yourself positive to the virus
Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by Alwayss: 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
I am usually a healthy person and when the symptoms started developing in my system, I knew I had the virus as I had the symptoms that pointed to the virus and I don't have these sort of symptoms on a normal day. I will also be having an antibody test done once its available in my location.
chiemmanuel:
Did you go for test before you declared yourself positive to the virus
Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Alwayss:
I am usually a healthy person and when the symptoms started developing in my system, I knew I had the virus as I had the symptoms that pointed to the virus and I don't have these sort of symptoms on a normal day. I will also be having an antibody test done once its available in my location.

Did you come in contact with anyone who had it?

And are u in Nigeria presently?
Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by chiemmanuel(m): 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Alwayss:
I am usually a healthy person and when the symptoms started developing in my system, I knew I had the virus as I had the symptoms that pointed to the virus and I don't have these sort of symptoms on a normal day. I will also be having an antibody test once its available in my location.
different symptoms can mimic different illness
Your symptoms are relatable to the covid
infection, you should only get tested for confirmation
The remedy you listed might be misleading, and people might mistaken it as a sure cure and might reject expert opinion because they believed you actually were healed from the virus
Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by Alwayss: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Its hard to tell where or how you came in contact with the virus. That's where the self isolation comes in as when you suspect you have the symptoms, you self isolate and keep away from other people so that you don't infect them.

No I'm not.
Ohemababy:

Did you come in contact with anyone who had it?

And are u in Nigeria presently?
Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by Alwayss: 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
That's why I will be doing the antibody test

The remedy I listed here is what helped me to survive the virus and it is not necessarily a cure for the virus as I had not stated that in my post.

That said, there is no vaccine for the virus at the moment and a vaccine for the virus is currently being looked at.
chiemmanuel:
different symptoms can mimic different illness
Your symptoms are relatable to the covid
infection, you should only get tested for confirmation
The remedy you listed might be misleading, and people might mistaken it as a sure cure and might reject expert opinion because they believed you actually were healed from the virus
Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by chiemmanuel(m): 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Alwayss:
That's why I will be doing the antibody test

The remedy I listed here is what helped me to survive the virus and it is not necessarily a cure for the virus as I had not stated that in my post.

That said, there is no vaccine for the virus at the moment and a vaccine for the virus is currently being looked at.

Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by shosky1794: 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
You were never tested and you came out to claim you survived corona virus. Keep deceiving yourself.

That's the same way my brother got sick with symptoms that mimicked the corona virus. He went to Navy hospital in Port Harcourt and those ones too seemed to confirm his fear even without testing. But since he didn't have contact with anybody who came from abroad, he was treated for common fever and cough and the guy is perfectly okay now.

Stop deceiving yourself bro. You didn't contract anything close to corona virus.

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by knowhowk: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Votewisely2019:
. Has he offered anything for sell ? You wait ,Thousands even million would give there Personal experience and you will be tired .Why not talk about the contents of the message .Negative minds with Negative work always talk in that Direction
Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by knowhowk: 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
shosky1794:
You were never tested and you came out to claim you survived corona virus. Keep deceiving yourself.

That's the same way my brother got sick with symptoms that mimicked the corona virus. He went to Navy hospital in Port Harcourt and those ones too seemed to confirm his fear even without testing. But since he didn't have contact with anybody who came from abroad, he was treated for common fever and cough and the guy is perfectly okay now.

Stop deceiving yourself bro. You didn't contract anything close to corona virus.
Call NCDC now and acts as if you need there Attention come back and give your Experience .I am not confirming his Issue ,As the same time ,a dying person who have presumably tried get tested with no way would not wait for one stupid test rather utilise whatever at his disposal to save himself .Read Experience of others trying to get Tested . After all ,The major symptoms have been Analysed.Cough ,Fever and difficulty in Breathing
Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by shosky1794: 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
knowhowk:
Call NCDC now and acts as if you need there Attention come back and give your Experience .I am not confirming his Issue ,As the same time ,a dying person who have presumably tried get tested with no way would not wait for one stupid test rather utilise whatever at his disposal to save himself .Read Experience of others trying to get Tested . After all ,The major symptoms have been Analysed.Cough ,Fever and difficulty in Breathing

So once you have cough and fever, you've contracted the virus. I can't stop laughing
Re: How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive by Alwayss: 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
In my location, thousands of people have been confirmed with the virus. There are many people in my location also who have not had the test but have the symptoms, hence they go into self isolation. Aside that, on a normal day, I don't have this sort of symptoms as I'm usually a healthy person.
shosky1794:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP: This Ringworm On My Son's Leg Has Refused To Clear (Photos) / Pls Advice!!! School Of Health Tech Or School Of Nursing?which Is Better / Help Does Anyone Know How To Cure Quick Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.