Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 (20609 Views)

Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education / Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail / If You Are Ibo And You Hate IPOB, Go To Your Village And Say It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
sassysure:

If u are into oil and petroleum, I can tell you another protege of tonimas that's not my cousin.

Tonimas didn't give these guys money. He is like mentor.
These are guys that started from ikoku and carved their ways to the top. Join the same association and there u have it.

I know so much about tonimas than what u will see on prints or internet out there. Sop deep. That's how close he is with my cousin and when they discuss, they don't look my way as I'm a school child and my cousin love and respect this man more than anybody.

I actually know him directly but as you know him....he don't like making him self public....its only recently he allowed his pictures be published online....

He's old school style
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
sassysure:

I didn't say tonimas. Read my post again
I said my cousin would have been bigger than what he is now if he had not made a bad biz decision.
Heck!
Please the floor is all yours.

AM VERY SORRY PLEASE
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by ahiboilandgas: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Good and I encourage you to do more.
But next time don't be silly, you no reach anywhere wey go make you open thread against Igbo billionaires.Youre not fit to tie the shoe lace of an average Igbo sales boy in Alaba intl.
why alaba ?a market located in yoruba land ...why not onitsha bridge head markets abi u anit proud of the fake drugs dealers in the markets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by ahiboilandgas: 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
nkwuocha1:
ahiboilandgas,

You just dey make noise since here.

Common 100 pieces of face masks.
Indomie and 100k wey my baby sister dey take buy those ugly European wig put for head na him you take dey insult Igbos here?

Chukwu kpokwa gi oku!

U dey cease seriously!Ori e o ti daru!
Kai, I can't believe I wasted my time on this thread on a fucking Nobody.You just open a thread to insult a tribe,yet na just one average guy wey dey manage life.You dey crase for brain.
abi she be tbat chinaza where i they slam steady for quilox ?her thing wide oòoooh
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Ritchiee: 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:

I believe Awujale of Ijebu land is speaking Spanish that you don't understand When a traditional ruler of Ijebu land says his people are not Yoruba that they are migrants of Sudan, he has done worst than minority voices from Ikwerre land

Everybody came from somewhere Not all Yorubas came from the same place.We mostly beleive Yorubas came from Middle East.Awujale maybe right.If Ijebus say they are not Yoruba,nobody will lose sleep over this the way Igbos have been crying over Ikwerres and a few South south minorities.Awolowo was a staunch Yoruba man and he was Ijebu.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by LegendHero(m): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
MetaPhysical:

It has never been disputed that various Yoruba groups migrated at different periods but we are one race. Awujale said Ijebus are from Waddai, we have Yoruba from Mecca, from Canaan, from Egypt, from Yemen....even as far away as Oman.

Britain colonized America. Is every white man in America a British? No! You have settlements populated by Dutch, others by Polish, you have Irish, German, French, Spanish......but they are all Europeans!

There is no such tie-link between Ikwerre or Ika and Ibo.

I already told him that we have some of the Yorubas people that originates from the Middle East and present North Africa. But a troll will always be a troll.

The Ikwerres have told them countless times that they are different, they even seized their properties in Port Harcourt and attended the national conference as a different tribe.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Lovelive: 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Why are ibo billionaires not contributing

How much Mo. Buhari has donated?

Please update us

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Anambralstson: 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Awujale has never said he or his subjects are not Yoruba. Shame on you!

On the other hand, Ikwerres, and many others have distanced from Ibo and say they dont share history or root with you.

Leader of Ijebu people has repeatedly denied Yoruba, but you guys are forcing yourselves on them, Ijebus are migrants of Waddia Sudan

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Eheeee now you made it clearer....the way you composed it, it sounded like you talking about TONIMAS....am sorry the way I came at you

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Ezemust: 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Tony elumelu donated 5 billion

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by nkwuocha1: 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
abi she be tbat chinaza where i they slam steady for quilox ?her thing wide oòoooh

But you dey still pay na.she no be asho free like Tinuke wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by MetaPhysical: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

I already told him that we have some of the Yorubas people that originates from the Middle East and present North Africa. But a troll will always be a troll.

The Ikwerres have told them countless times that they are different, they even seized their properties in Port Harcourt and attended the national conference as a different tribe.

Omo Ibo too stubborn. Thats why they are called rebels. Rebellion is their first nature, Biafra is their second nature. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by MetaPhysical: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:

Leader of Ijebu people has repeatedly denied Yoruba, but you guys are forcing yourselves on them, Ijebus are migrants of Waddia Sudan

Where do you see them deny Yoruba?

They say they are from Waddai.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by pesty100(m): 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Unfortunately in Nigeria, two wrongs can make a right, I'll do the same if I were in their shoes as well.
why am i even expecting you to be a decent human being?
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
Kerosene distributor has already distributed N20 sanitizers to alaigbo

Oga you are a wicked man sha
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by rtdCivilservant: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
WildChild00:

You are a criminal, by the time I would post your picture here for all to see, you will know urself, you think you can change handle and run.....
Idiot, so what are u waiting to post it? I know the FOOL behind this handle, I dealt with the idiot some time ago
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Bekool(m): 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

Instead of donating billions to this buhari's govt that can't hide his deep hatred for igbos, Igbo billionaires should directly donate the money to their immediately locality. Why should they donate billions that will end up been used to take care of northern almajiris at this critical times while their own people will be suffering?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by WildChild00(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Idiot, so what are u waiting to post it? I know the FOOL behind this handle, I dealt with the idiot some time ago

Criminal...... Keep running!
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by gawu1: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
nkwuocha1:

You want make we spend on small small yarinyas?And thereafter give them VVF?

ABI you want make we spend am for jihadist?
No, but what about your big big prostitutes. Abi dem too go get vvf?
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by ikechemez(m): 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

This is the total list as at this morning 31st March. As released by CBN. Igbos were ticked by me. Fact check and revert here please.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by gawu1: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mazikic:

Arewa is very philanthropic, that's why they have 20 million Street urchins and beggars!.
They have 20million street urchins and beggars because they have not 30million armed robbers, drug traffickers, prostitutes and Evans developing the world
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by currencyz22: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sammy07:

It's irritating how a supposed graduate reason.
its a free world so do not expect every body to agree with your believe, there will always be opposition's that is life and like he said donations is not by force but by choice, the once already donated how are we sure it won't be siphoned, abi you know see sharing formula wey govt bring, its better they keep their money than donate money that still ends up in politician's with already fat pocket
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Fulmigati: 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Igbos are not interested in your deceit and shameless self promotion. So far none of you have shown any proof of donations. Just making up figures.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Fulmigati: 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
ikechemez:

This is the total list as at this morning 31st March. As released by CBN. Igbos were ticked by me. Fact check and revert here please.
All na Imaginary donations. Do what Paul Enenche and Jack Ma did and donate much needed medical equipments.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by nkwuocha1: 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
gawu1:

No, but what about your big big prostitutes. Abi dem too go get vvf?

Big ashawo no fit get VVF na.
Na the small smalls wey u a use Una gbola dey scatter in the name of early marriage be the issue.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by temptnow: 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
they are not part of the thieves who stole their oil wells

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by sunbreaker: 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Eastornprince:
I thought you keep saying Igbos are cowards?
Guess what?

So is our money
Which we made ourselves

Let those who have been breastfeeding off the Government pay for it.

Don't quote me ooo
I tested positive today ooo
. You tested + congratulation
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by sunbreaker: 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
johnmartus:
Shut up two people in Abia state donate sum of 2billion.
Its only Anambra that not give anything. Even their governor was asking for 1billion to fight coronavirus.

God bless Abia state land of honey.
from 2billion you donated,he was planning how to collect 1billion back. See sense
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by MetaPhysical: 12:53am On Apr 01, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
why alaba ?a market located in yoruba land ...why not onitsha bridge head markets abi u anit proud of the fake drugs dealers in the markets

Owomida touts have taken over bridge head. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by ChimaAgbalajob: 3:03am On Apr 01, 2020
ikechemez:

It is a SHAME that any Igbo will be donating to these people instead of helping the cash strapped Governors to build isolation centers. The Federal Government has both the federation account, Excess crude account and NNPC to source dollars if they want. The states and local governments have NOTHING to fall back on. EXCEPT well-meaning citizens

Everyone knows that the present APC federal government is only interested is using the money to protect people in Daura. They will not intervene in any other part of the country. So, it would have been better if those Igbos directly donated to the Daura emirate than deceive themselves thinking their money will be used nationally.

Ask yourself: WHERE ARE THE NORTHERN BILLIONAIRES THAT BENEFIT FROM THE federal government & NNPC, AND KNOW THE BULK OF THE "federal govt " fulani government MONEY WILL BE SPENT IN THE NORTH?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by BoboNkiti19: 5:41am On Apr 01, 2020
pesty100:
why am i even expecting you to be a decent human being?
I could honestly care less about your expectations.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Nigerian Alliance (TNA) Candidates For 2023 Election (Full List) / Abba Kyari: PSC Insists On Outright Dismissal, Prosecution Of Super Cop / Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.