Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 (20610 Views)

Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education / Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail / If You Are Ibo And You Hate IPOB, Go To Your Village And Say It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by pesty100(m): 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

And he has recoursed to deflecting my questions with another unintelligible drivel, I really got under your skin didn't I? grin

And I ask again... What contributions have you made to help your family members in these pandemic situation?
one thing you should know is that i am not a piece of sh1t like you. I don't know if that gives you succor or not? But you should know
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by BoboNkiti19: 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
pesty100:
one thing you should know is that i am not a piece of sh1t like you. I don't know if that gives you succor or not? But you should know
Ok mr succor, keep fooling yourself grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by pesty100(m): 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

This is primarily why I avoid arguing or conversing with low IQ individuals like your unfortunate self

To be frank with you I don't know my IQ, but then I am able to point out inconsistencies is your thinking even though you have the "bigger IQ"

firstly why should I be engaging myself in some pointless discourse over who donates or not when millions of people are dying to a terrible pandemic? which sane person even thinks of attacking another ethnic group (of all problems the world is facing right now), only a subhumanic Afonja pig will rack his cone head to reel out some rubbish about Igbos not donating to the COVID19 cause, when the facts say otherwise (it has now be proven that the highest contributions from the so called list of billionaires were made by mainly Igbos), but why should that matter anyways?

The OP made an observation that was clearly valid as at the time he made it; and its a fair one if you ask me.
You guys are always claiming you have a lot of money and you are better than the rest of us but then when a virus that threatens our way of life surfaces your kind increased the price of hand sanitizers by thousands of percent.
You claim we shouldn't be be talking about who is donating or not, since people are dieing but then you see nothing wrong when your people are engaging in dishonest business practices that will result in more people dieing.

Are you privy to the donations been made or not by millions of Igbos out there? Abi you get records of all the donations wey Igbos make? seriously many of you yoruubas need some serious mental health evaluation cause the way you guys reason makes me wonder if the intelligent ones among you, including the ones I've met aren't frauds either.

You know the reason why we weren't privy to the donations you claimed they made? It is because there was none. Maybe now they are doing something since they see that other are doing something. I hope sha

While at it, instead of hitting your head on the wall over which Igbo man is donating to the pandemic crisis, what donations have you made to assist your family members? community, friends and other loved ones? Let's not worry about others, let's start from you! you Nigerians are really a weird bunch honestly.
I have already answered you.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by adekolaelect(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
Eastornprince:
I thought you keep saying Igbos are cowards?
Guess what?

So is our money
Which we made ourselves

Let those who have been breastfeeding off the Government pay for it

Don't quote me ooo
I tested positive today ooo
you shall be quoted because you no get sense .Otedola ,Dangote etc make their money through politics? You Igbo people greediness and selfishness is not new to Nigerians and you stupid internet warrior will say all shot of things to defend your uncultured characters .yet you are the most noise makers but master in fruadknowlogy .

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by BoboNkiti19: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
pesty100:

To be frank with you I don't know my IQ, but then I am able to point out inconsistencies is your thinking even though you have the "bigger IQ"

The OP made an observation that was clearly valid as at the time he made it; and its a fair one if you ask me.
You guys are always claiming you have a lot of money and you are better than the rest of us but then when a virus that threatens our way of life surfaces your kind increased the price of hand sanitizers by thousands of percent.
You claim we shouldn't be be talking about who is donating or not, since people are dieing but then you see nothing wrong when your people are engaging in dishonest business practices that will result in more people dieing.

You know the reason why we weren't privy to the donations you claimed they made? It is because there was none. Maybe now they are doing something since they see that other are doing something. I hope sha

I have already answered you.
Let me address your points accordingly.

On the first paragraph you talked about your IQ, and much to your credit admitted you don't know your IQ metric... so I'll just candidly put it to you with every unreserved sense of certainty that you sure do have a negligibly low IQ. For one you confidently revel in reeling out outlandish assertions and posit them as facts, that alone exposes your ignorance, even your attempt at modesty can't hide how grossly uninformed you are.

On your second point, once again you've shown are unintelligent you are, so your basis for concluding that "my people are always claiming to have a lot of money, and are better than the rest of you blah blah blah...." is because of what you culled from Nairaland? I mean for one these is a faceless forum where anybody can say anything they want, whether what is said or claimed is replete or devoid with/of facts is another thesis, we both know nairaland is a cesspool of ethnic e-wars especially between Igbos and Yorubas, and both sides have said and claimed to be better than the other... so why single out what "my people said or claimed"?... what about what YOUR own people have said?
You claim " my people" increased the prize of hand sanitizers in the aftermath of the pandemic outbreak, mind mentioning with verifiable facts which people did this? And even if that were the case, is that an ideal metric to allude that every single Igbo person is now dishonest on the basis of what a single business organization or group of people did? a business is a profit run outfit... and the prerogatives of how such business organization wants to sell its product is entirely their decision. There shouldn't be any reason for moral calls here... maybe you should hold your government accountable for not providing the means and social welfare opportunities for the suffering Nigerian masses in the first place. What about the other Igbos that have massively contributed to fight against the pandemic situation? And please provide me with your facts that my people due to dishonesty have contributed to more people dying... do you even know how stupid you sound?

Dude your problem is that besides having a pitiably low IQ, you have further dented any little credibility and cognitive reasoning you had left with your baseless postulations and bigotry, I mean your proclivity for stereotyping a whole ethnic group without even fact-checking your assertions like the ignorant OP highlights how daft you are, and I consider any further arguments with you a complete waste of my time honestly, have yourself a good day mate.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Ibechris2: 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
The donations from our wealthy men and organisations to support fight against #Covid19 in Nigeria. This is really commendable.

1. Aliko Dangote -1Billion.
2. Abdulsamad Rabiu - 1Billion.
3. Femi Otedola -1Billion.
4. Tony OElumelu -1Billion.
5. Herbert O. Wigwe - 1Billion.
6. Segun Agbaje - 1Billion.
7. Jim Ovia - 1Billion.
8. Access Bank - 1Billion.
9. GT Bank -1Billion.
10. Zenith Banks -1Billion.
11. Atiku Abubakar -50million.
12. UBA. - 2.5 Billion
13. NNPC. - 11 Billion
14.Bar Robinson Ozomma Akpua 10M
15.Chief Obiorah Okonkwo-200M
16.Idris Garuba -170M
17.Babatunde oshinowo-500M
18.Engr Autor Eze-500M
19.Igwe Mac Anthony Okonkwo Igwe Alor-40M
20.Mrs Bola Adabisi -70m
21.Chief Victor Nwaribeaku Akwa UGO-100m
22.Onyeka Uwadiegwu,okugbalu azu-100m. 23.Obi obiwulu-okwuoma-100m
24.Chief Monday Akunna,Egbejiejeogu 100m by 25.Ofoigbo chinedu Nweke, Afunwa 10m. 26.Uzokanmma ndi Anambra Org.100m
27.High Chief Azubuike Ekweozor IDE-120m
28.Chief Evans Metuh Amuruonyenego 100m
29. Chief Christopher Eleodimuo (Ohamadike) - N500m
30. Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah - N1 Billion
31. Chief Chika Okafor(Chikason)- N2Billion
32. Chief Peter Ngige (Nwachinemelu)- N1Billion
33. Chief Innocent Chukwuma (Innoson) N2.5Billion.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by olujuwonj(m): 3:42am On Apr 02, 2020
Do you need a geologist to carry out a hydro-geophysical survey for your borehole, soil test, piling, mineral exploration, solar borehole installation, geological survery or stratigraphic mapping... We are just a call away, we work nationwide.

https://erder-probe-consult.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral

https:///2348089626981

https://m.facebook.com/pg/erdeprobe/services/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

Tel: 08055855962
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Susu888(m): 4:13am On Apr 02, 2020
Eastornprince:
I thought you keep saying Igbos are cowards?
Guess what?

So is our money
Which we made ourselves

Let those who have been breastfeeding off the Government pay for it

Don't quote me ooo
I tested positive today ooo

So you are cowards... that's why your rich wouldn't help even their kin??

So is that how deep you people practice your hate/envy? shocked

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by pesty100(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Let me address your points accordingly.

On the first paragraph you talked about your IQ, and much to your credit admitted you don't know your IQ metric... so I'll just candidly put it to you with every unreserved sense of certainty that you sure do have a negligibly low IQ. For one you confidently revel in reeling out outlandish assertions and posit them as facts, that alone exposes your ignorance, even your attempt at modesty can't hide how grossly uninformed you are.

My assertions are not outlandish, I have merely restated what your people are fond of saying on nairaland. There is no way that you can be certain that my IQ is actually low, you claim up there that I am making outlandish assertion (which they are not) yet you are saying something you can't be sure of (my IQ) , which the only way to be certain is if you actually conducted a test.
Point 1 shows that you are an hypocrite.
Aside, what your IQ?

On your second point, once again you've shown are unintelligent you are, so your basis for concluding that "my people are always claiming to have a lot of money, and are better than the rest of you blah blah blah...." is because of what you culled from Nairaland? I mean for one these is a faceless forum where anybody can say anything they want, whether what is said or claimed is replete or devoid with/of facts is another thesis, we both know nairaland is a cesspool of ethnic e-wars especially between Igbos and Yorubas, and both sides have said and claimed to be better than the other... so why single out what "my people said or claimed"?... what about what YOUR own people have said?

Here you are again claiming I am unintelligent; that is your assessment not the assessment of the senate of my university when they issued me my certificate. There are thousands of post on nairaland here made my your people supporting my assessment and assertion, when there is avaliablility of abundant data that points in a certain direction i.e boosting of your people, there is nothing wrong if I say that this is what they are saying because it's true, it's what's they are saying. You asked why I singled out your people? Well your people are the subject of this thread.

You claim " my people" increased the prize of hand sanitizers in the aftermath of the pandemic outbreak, mind mentioning with verifiable facts which people did this? And even if that were the case, is that an ideal metric to allude that every single Igbo person is now dishonest on the basis of what a single business organization or group of people did? a business is a profit run outfit... and the prerogatives of how such business organization wants to sell its product is entirely their decision.

Ebano supermarket sold hand sanitizer for 29000. Since it has been established that, that is the case its true we can not use the actions of one or two people to conclude that your people are dishonest, but then we can be sure of two things
*Ebano Supermarket was dishonest selling hand sanitizer for 29000
*Since you see nothing wrong with selling hand sanitizer 29000 during a pandemic you are not different from them
We can conclude that but you and Ebano Supermarket value profit over human life.
This same trend is the one we see all the time from baby factories to fake drugs and now people talk about Aba made reproductions of original products without license or proper registrations yet you are fuming in the mouth when I point out that obvious (you people value profit over human life as the Hausa value cows over human life)

There shouldn't be any reason for moral calls here... maybe you should hold your government accountable for not providing the means and social welfare opportunities for the suffering Nigerian masses in the first place. What about the other Igbos that have massively contributed to fight against the pandemic situation?

The op at the start of the thread was wondering out loud, you should know am happy that there are igbos contributing to fight this pandemic. I am able to sleep well at night now.

And please provide me with your facts that my people due to dishonesty have contributed to more people dying... do you even know how stupid you sound?

I know your brain is clouded by hatred but since you have a very big IQ you should at least check and understand what I wrote. I never said it has contributed, what I said was that, it will contribute i.e if it had continued. I don't think those two sentences are the same

Dude your problem is that besides having a pitiably low IQ, you have further dented any little credibility and cognitive reasoning you had left with your baseless postulations and bigotry, I mean your proclivity for stereotyping a whole ethnic group without even fact-checking your assertions like the ignorant OP highlights how daft you are, and I consider any further arguments with you a complete waste of my time honestly, have yourself a good day mate.
You claim am a bigot to try and spite me because you think being a bigot is a bad yet you are happy to throw around words like "Afonja", "Cone Head". Just imagine the irony? (except you want to be delusional) . My postulations weren't baseless I was merely restating what you people are always saying here; nothing wrong with that if you ask me. Stereotyping doesn't equate to daftness, you are the one with the big IQ here you should know
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by BoboNkiti19: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
pesty100:

My assertions are not outlandish, I have merely restated what your people are fond of saying on nairaland. There is no way that you can be certain that my IQ is actually low, you claim up there that I am making outlandish assertion (which they are not) yet you are saying something you can't be sure of (my IQ) , which the only way to be certain is if you actually conducted a test.
Point 1 shows that you are an hypocrite.
Aside, what your IQ?

Here you are again claiming I am unintelligent; that is your assessment not the assessment of the senate of my university when they issued me my certificate. There are thousands of post on nairaland here made my your people supporting my assessment and assertion, when there is avaliablility of abundant data that points in a certain direction i.e boosting of your people, there is nothing wrong if I say that this is what they are saying because it's true, it's what's they are saying. You asked why I singled out your people? Well your people are the subject of this thread.

Ebano supermarket sold hand sanitizer for 29000. Since it has been established that, that is the case its true we can not use the actions of one or two people to conclude that your people are dishonest, but then we can be sure of two things
*Ebano Supermarket was dishonest selling hand sanitizer for 29000
*Since you see nothing wrong with selling hand sanitizer 29000 during a pandemic you are not different from them
We can conclude that but you and Ebano Supermarket value profit over human life.
This same trend is the one we see all the time from baby factories to fake drugs and now people talk about Aba made reproductions of original products without license or proper registrations yet you are fuming in the mouth when I point out that obvious (you people value profit over human life as the Hausa value cows over human life)

The op at the start of the thread was wondering out loud, you should know am happy that there are igbos contributing to fight this pandemic. I am able to sleep well at night now.

I know your brain is clouded by hatred but since you have a very big IQ you should at least check and understand what I wrote. I never said it has contributed, what I said was that, it will contribute i.e if it had continued. I don't think those two sentences are the same

You claim am a bigot to try and spite me because you think being a bigot is a bad yet you are happy to throw around words like "Afonja", "Cone Head". Just imagine the irony? (except you want to be delusional) . My postulations weren't baseless I was merely restating what you people are always saying here; nothing wrong with that if you ask me. Stereotyping doesn't equate to daftness, you are the one with the big IQ here you should know
Dude. fucck off and cease mentioning me again, I don close your matter already, you're irredeemably daft as it is, stay off my mentions.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Aphizium: 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
franchasng:
I know Sir Emeka Ofor is a Fulani man.

And all the so called Yoruba, Hausa-Fulani billionaires donating money stole it from Nigeria's crude oil and free government contracts and forex waivers they got when their brothers were ruling Nigeria as President.

Tell me how many successful Igbos became rich through crude oil bloc, forex waiver like Dangote and co, free government contracts, etc So where do you want plenty Igbos who are mostly self made rich people to get free government money to share like Dangote, otedola and co giving back Nigeria's money they were given freely by Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani Presidents
Oga small, small na... Anyone can do whatever dey want with thier money
But shey innoson no be una prsn, cos gov don help am too...
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by ahiboilandgas: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
This is the list where are the ibos?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Miracle1991: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Naughtysite:
Why should Igbos even contribute to COVID 1 - 9 virus fight when the audio $22billion loan that buhary requested for didn't capture any developmental project in the South East ?

Nah by force to give ?

You guys should concentrate on pressuring buhary to divide the billions donated, N10,000 per Nigerian so we can feed well during the corona holidays.

Leave Igbos alone.

Corona is a Chinese disease not an Igbo disease.
then why do you want to partake in the sharing formula?
Mind you, Buhari is not incharge of the donation, Dangote is.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Miracle1991: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Igbos are just chest beaters,they are as poor as the church rat. Even the foolish Peter obi who wants to be vice president of this country cannot donate ordinary 1million.
All what they know how to do is to hate other Nigerians, they are born to hate, that is their only purpose on Earth.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Mazikic(m): 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
gawu1:

They have 20million street urchins and beggars because they have not 30million armed robbers, drug traffickers, prostitutes and Evans developing the world
But they have 20million bandits and 30million terrorists.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by biafraisdead(m): 2:12am On Apr 15, 2020
WildChild00:

I sent 25k to you since January, and you have been hiding
You this thief.....

Poor buffoon, na on top 25k na him want take kill yourself. I wish the scammer kill you join. Idiot.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 19, 2020
I know the right places to find you.

Igbo related matters and igbo hating conference.

Melezenawii:
When your money is Audio, where do you expect it to come from?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 19, 2020
The billions shared in the north are from South south and suth east oil producing states.

You northerners are full of hate and you contribute nothing to Nigerian wealth but you take the largest share.
It will surely end one day.
Take away Niger delta oil money most you will starve.

After all the looting you still have the highest number of poor people, worst health system, over 13m out of school kids and in all the poverty capital of Nigeria.

A monkey can snatch a car but it will never know how to drive it.

ahiboilandgas:
i no hate any body ....i was wondering why Anambra state will be begging federal govt for 1 bn to fight corona
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Why are ibo billionaires not contributing

I was banned by the anti spam bot of Nairaland on the investment section. So I decided to respond on a dead thread

Gbenga Oyebode could not have been fronting for anyone and buying shares in his name.

Corporate and commercial lawyers are about the richest in Nigeria.

Lawyers who defend corrupt politicians against EFCC also make money, lawyers who defend politicians at the electoral tribunal and court also make money.

But their money is not as consistent as those who specialize in company, corporate and commercial law.

Corporate lawyers are deal makers, there is no way a major deal or Investment will come into Nigeria that you will not have input from these business minded lawyers.

Gbenga Oyebode is one of the few lawyers who have lawyers in his Chambers with training, specialisation and experience in oil and gas law, energy law, telecoms law, merger and acquisition etc.

If you are talking about Wale Babalakin SAN or Afe Babalola SAN, you can link them to politicians. Gbenga Oyebode is a professional to the core and has close to 40 years experience practicing law
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by ahiboilandgas: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

I was banned by the anti spam bot of Nairaland on the investment section. So I decided to respond on a dead thread

Gbenga Oyebode could not have been fronting for anyone and buying shares in his name.

Corporate and commercial lawyers are about the richest in Nigeria.

Lawyers who defend corrupt politicians against EFCC also make money, lawyers who defend politicians at the electoral tribunal and court also make money.

But their money is not as consistent as those who specialize in company, corporate and commercial law.

Corporate lawyers are deal makers, there is no way a major deal or Investment will come into Nigeria that you will not have input from these business minded lawyers.

Gbenga Oyebode is one of the few lawyers who have lawyers in his Chambers with training, specialisation and experience in oil and gas law, energy law, telecoms law, merger and acquisition etc.

If you are talking about Wale Babalakin SAN or Afe Babalola SAN, you can link them to politicians. Gbenga Oyebode is a professional to the core and has close to 40 years experience practicing law
do u know who his wife is ? Why obj favoured them ?
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
do u know who his wife is ? Why obj favoured them ?

The wife is the daughter of late Muritala Mohammed, he has been doing well in corporate Nigeria before Obasanjo became president in 1999. I know his office on Moloney street Lagos Island before he moved to Ikoyi about 2 years ago
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
Even if he was favoured by Obasanjo as you claimed, Obasanjo left since 2007 about 13 years ago and Gbenga Oyebode is still growing from strength to strength in corporate Nigeria that should tell you something about the qualities and resourcefulness of this gentleman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by ahiboilandgas: 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

The wife is the daughter of late Muritala Mohammed, he has been doing well in corporate Nigeria before Obasanjo became president in 1999. I know his office on Moloney street Lagos Island before he moved to Ikoyi about 2 years ago
obasanjo compensated them enough in 1976 and consolidated the compensation in 1999 to 2007 ...AMG Energy ....
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by ahiboilandgas: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
emmanuelewumi:
Even if he was favoured by Obasanjo as you claimed, Obasanjo left since 2007 about 13 years ago and Gbenga Oyebode is still growing from strength to strength in corporate Nigeria that should tell you something about the qualities and resourcefulness of this gentleman
no doubt ....if u where compensated at same level by any Nigeria president....am sure u will be doing better and wouldn't need futher help ..50 years later ...
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
no doubt ....if u where compensated at same level by any Nigeria president....am sure u will be doing better and wouldn't need futher help ..50 years later ...

What happened to former senators or house of representative members who spent 8 years and above before they were voted out , who are currently broke. They have no investment that can give them N60 million per annum.
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
obasanjo compensated them enough in 1976 and consolidated the compensation in 1999 to 2007 ...AMG Energy ....

Obasanjo was not doing well financialy when he was invited to contest under PDP. Recently sacked the workers at his Presidential library
Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by ahiboilandgas: 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

What happened to former senators or house of representative members who spent 8 years and above before they were voted out , who are currently broke. They have no investment that can give them N60 million per annum.
been a Nigeria politician come with a huge liabilities .....if a member earn 500m in 4 years and me am favoured by the Nigeria state and made 500m ...i can just invest 500m in zenith shares and live on returns ....while the rep will have to dole out money endlessly for relection,constituents,tips etc ....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by ahiboilandgas: 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Obasanjo was not doing well financialy when he was invited to contest under PDP. Recently sacked the workers at his Presidential library
atiku also sacked workers of gotel and american university ....the business must be self sustaining...if the library can pay salary then it not self sustaining.......what the value of ota farms in 99 ...the prison sentence by abacha cripple the business cos fear of patronage.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Tinubu To Get 48 Ministers, New Governors 560 Commissioners / Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable / Nigerians Misinterpreted Me – Bayo Onanuga, NAN MD Reacts To Backlash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.