Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person (1635 Views)

Wetin We Wan Call Dis Kind Thing So? / Which Advice Will You Give To Someone About To Enter Into A New Relationship / Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person by paulabola(m): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Let me like this
This Girl am talking about is a virgin her boyfriend has been asking her when would he sex him. She has been telling him story. So today the boyfriend was so Hot that he was asking his bae for sex because he can't go outside.
I asked the girl isn't she ready to have sex with him . She said yes she is but she is scared of the pain. What can she do.
Re: Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Dump the guy immediately. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
paulabola:
Let me like this
This Girl am talking about is a virgin her boyfriend has been asking her when would he sex him. She has been telling him story. So today the boyfriend was so Hot that he was asking his bae for sex because he can't go outside.
I asked the girl isn't she ready to have sex with him . She said yes she is but she is scared of the pain. What can she do.
Let the guy meet the girl parents not only meeting many guys have use meeting with parents sleep with many ladies, collect list and pay small amount to start with.
Let him do the blood oat if needful

2 Likes

Re: Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person by BarrSly: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
You are him, him is you.

11 Likes

Re: Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person by flyinnizam(m): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
bullshit
Re: Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Foolish girl. Give your virginity to that useless guy for nothing. Your eyes will clear.
Re: Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person by anthonyuncle(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mandelus:

Let the guy meet the girl parents not only meeting many guys have use meeting with parents sleep with many ladies, collect list and pay small amount to start with.
Let him do the blood oat if needful

blood oath?!!

in dz 2020?!!!
Re: Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person by anthonyuncle(m): 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
y is she not at her parents place during dz lockdown period?

if she's old enough to spend her lockdown period with a guy, then she's old enough for da sex and it's implications & consequences

1 Like

Re: Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person by Homeboiy: 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
God will punish u if u trick that innocent girl.
Re: Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
anthonyuncle:

blood oath?!!

in dz 2020?!!!
Ok give him the V and he will sing song of a winner and jump to another person.
If i be girl.. You need sex then i need blood covenant and ogun must be present if you sleep (sex) outside you die ni.
All this bastard children, cultist and crime will reduce haba
Re: Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
paulabola:
Let me like this

tell the girl that the pain is the least of her problem and that if thats what she really want to do, and she understands the consequences of such act, then let her do it. you should also tell her about how to protect her self too... either for now or the near future.
Re: Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person by adexpa(m): 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
I am not a saint, but why is relationship all about sex n sex n sex alone...... This sound as if the guy is all about sex cus I can't imagine calling her to come over primarily for sex..... There many other things to call her over for which peradventure might lead her to willingly submit for sex.

If she is ready, tell her to summon courage and get rid of it once, she will not die, it is a pain of everlasting joy.
Re: Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person by jacquincy: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Drop the guys number here....lets call him to hear his own side of the story....we need not be biased in conclusion
Re: Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person by Petyprincess(f): 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
We know the guy is you! Awon virgin breaker crew sad in this coronavirus era all you could think of is taking a girl innocence?

2 Likes

Re: Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person by 2dice01: 12:00am On Mar 31, 2020
I think virgin should be paying us money to break the Hymen cheesy
E no easy with all the pampering and time wasting
Re: Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person by Neimar: 12:27am On Mar 31, 2020
Petyprincess:
We know the guy is you! Awon virgin breaker crew sad in this coronavirus era all you could think of is taking a girl innocence?

innocence keh grin
Re: Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person by biobash(m): 3:32am On Mar 31, 2020
paulabola:
Let me like this

Let your friend marry the girl in a low-key due to corona, he won't spend much.

1 Like

Re: Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person by DukeofMbaitoli: 6:28am On Mar 31, 2020
SillyeRabbit:
Foolish girl. Give your virginity to that useless guy for nothing. Your eyes will clear.
Who is she gonna give it to bro?
Re: Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person by anthonyuncle(m): 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mandelus:

Ok give him the V and he will sing song of a winner and jump to another person.
If i be girl.. You need sex then i need blood covenant and ogun must be present if you sleep (sex) outside you die ni.
All this bastard children, cultist and crime will reduce haba

u will just end up shooting urself in da foot
Re: Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person by Starboytwo(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
BarrSly:
You are him, him is you.
wayray wan dey Bobo us for nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person by nlPoster: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 03, 2020
Neimar:

innocence keh grin
sent you a pm
Re: Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person by younglleo: 7:05am On Nov 03, 2020
BarrSly:
You are him, him is you.
U are a wise fellow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

23-year-old Nigerian, Suleiman Set To Marry His Lover, A 46-year-old American / One Mistake You Make With Ladies That Makes You Laughable / Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Flaunting Her Sexy Ass (20+ PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.